Where can i buy professional foods

where can i buy professional foods
i am confident they taste better and that they use higher ingredients than those products you buy in the supermarket

Other urls found in this thread:

unileverfoodsolutions.dk/produktkatalog.html?page=0&filterOptions=[product_type_facet~PRODUCT [slugified_brand_name_facet~carte-d-or]]
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

higher quality ingredients sry **

They don't use higher quality ingredients. They are just more expensive per weight at the store because you buy so little of them. Restaurants buy in bulk.

No i swear
i've eaten alot of these professional foods for years and the ones you bought in store tasted differently

What the fuck is professional food.

food made for professional use

they're so secretive about it
and on alot of websites you need to make an account and state your companies name and stuff before you can even see what they offer

So regular food made by people who know what they are doing? You really think restaurants have a secret food market where they go and get the best food? They just get the same stuff as us but they get the best quality. And they buy in bulk so it doesnt cost them as much.

this world is unfair

No you idiot, there isn't anything special. It is just knowing what to do with the ingredients. if you practice a few recipes you like you will eventually get better at it. Don't just give up and assume that cooks know some trade secret.

but there is

Here is how you get that dining out taste

Cook with a ton of butter, salt and msg

Problem solved user

Do you want me to step into the walk in right now and take a picture of the ingredients I use? They are the same fucking brands you can find at most American grocery stores.

He's right, I spend a lot of time in fine dining kitchens as a restaurant vendor. They buy superior cuts of meat but all the stuff off the shelf is the same

Yeah I would concede some of the cuts are beyond the average consumer buying in their markets but the stuff OP seems to be talking about it is just bulk purchases from vendors versus whatever markup your grocer is trying to slap on that box of pasta.

Food that has MSG added

Imagine not having a can of accent on hand

yes i do

do you use professional foods tho or

"Professional foods" is a nonsense phrase that doesn't mean anything. Stop using it, people will think you are less crazy for doing so.
These are some of our dairy ingredients. The dairy is local but there is nothing special about whole milk, heavy cream, or buttermilk. Cabot butter you can get at most grocery stores where I live and the cheddar is pretty fucking generic, I've had better cheddars buying just from my local store.

this doesn't look professional at all
and did you compare the ingredients

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Compare the ingredients of what?! It's fucking milk and cheese. This is our produce, no secret brands here.

please get off this board
you don't know anything about professional foods

there's a reason everything in resturants tastes better
THEY USE HIGHER QUALITY INGREDIENTS even though they should be the same they automatically get the higher quality stuff cause they're a resturant meanwhile normal consumers gets the shit quality

I realize your delusions aren't being verified and this makes you combative but seriously user, get some fucking help. While there are ranges in quality with some ingredients (3 week old lettuce versus fresh lettuce for example), there is not some secret tier of ingredients that only restaurants have access to. You asked a question, I answered your question just not in the way you wanted, and now you are sperging out.

stop using fresh food as an example use packaged foods like pasta or chocolate

>
did i also mention the industrial aesthetic the professional foods come in
looks better and probably adds to the taste

listen here
ever noticed no matter how hard you try
you can never get the food you eat to taste like if it was made by a resturant
wanna know why??

OH YEAH cause they have access to better ingredients even though they should be the same

Not sure if you are trolling or retarded.
They get it cheaper, because they buy more.
And yeah, there are restaurant only brands (or mostly, subbrands), but those tend to be cheap shit (i.e. 20l buckets of the cheapest frying fat, that you can't get in a supermarket).

unileverfoodsolutions.dk/produktkatalog.html?page=0&filterOptions=[product_type_facet~PRODUCT [slugified_brand_name_facet~carte-d-or]]

this is a good example you can't buy any of this in the supermarkets here

>ever noticed no matter how hard you try
>you can never get the food you eat to taste like if it was made by a resturant
>wanna know why??
I know why. But the answer will not be what you wanted to hear, so I'll spare you the hassle.
Please inform you mom that you stopped taking your meds.

Listen you twat, the food I make at home tastes even better than what I make at work because I get to season it for my own tastes instead of the general public's. Here's your fucking pasta picture. If you take my advice of practicing a small number of recipes you will eventually find you can make it even better than restaurants.

this is something i could easily get at the store
if you worked for barilla you would get pasta that was even better

>that third frame
Looks like that kid has a dolljoint in his elbow. A sexy dolljoint.

the truth hurts doesn't it

this entire thread lol

>this is a good example you can't buy any of this in the supermarkets here
I'm pretty sure you can buy the exact stuff in a supermarket, but only in smaller packages, under another one of unilevers brand names and in different combinations.
No one needs a 12l package of blueberry soup, and the basismousse will probably not be sold single, since you'd need some other stuff too.
Also, what you are showing is not
>the good stuff
It's crap you'd get in shitty restaurants (so most of them, sadly) or in some factories canteen or hospitals or stuff like this.
I garantee you that every home cook worth his salt can produce something better, with household ingredients.

listen here companies do this so resturants has something special to offer

No, no you wouldn't. You might get test batches of pasta that they are experimenting with, but that wouldn't involve a special set of ingredients you couldn't do yourself. It's a matter of time and effort, clearly you are just looking for excuse to drive to your local fast food joint and becoming a fat ass. "Muh secret ingredients" is the dumbest excuse for not cooking your own food I've ever heard.

i would buy the 3 kg knorr pasta box all the time if i could

not really you can buy in bulk and shop for best quality yourself

I think the OP might just be this retarded though. If it were bait they would have made the "lol I'm just pretending to be this dumb" turn already.

there is no bulk buy here
only if you're a company and you get access to those catering sites that sell industrial grade food

Cabot is far superior to Tilamook

My mom use to mail order cheese from the amish and shit. there is always a way stop being so negatory

fuck off satan

I agree, but I also think that the sharper a cheddar is the better. That's just my preference though.

consider De Cecco pasta

fucking delicious

>No, no you wouldn't.
I don't know about pasta, but my dad works for a car manufacturer and he always gets much better cars than they sell to the general public. Currently, he drives something that looks like an ordinary sedan, but does 500 mpg, 0-60 in 1s and it will survive any crash without a scratch. And it's the same for all the other people I know from the car industry, they all have these "magic" cars, whereas ordinary, paying customers just get some shitty cars that need loads of gas and might even kill you in a crash.

another good example is sauce packets
the salad mayo i would get at a burger joint here with my fries in some small packet tasted so much better than the one i bought in the store even though they're the same brand

Find a restaurant depot or other cash and carry store in your area.

That's where restaurants and chefs shops.

www.restaurantdepot.com

I am calling bullshit, look at the time stamp

>10/1

Nice try user

No it's not
they get their food delivers by trucks behind the resturant

delivered* sry

the world is run by jews so everything i said makes sense that the average consumer would get lower quality products

>they get their food delivers by trucks behind the resturant
Ah, so we are indeed talking about fastfood "restaurants". Virtually no restaurant has a truck loading bay in their back. And I was thinking we are talking about real food…
Veeky Forums never fails to amaze me.

Huh? What's wrong with the timestamp?

i want to lick her vagina then i want to lick her asshole as far as my tongue will go in
then i want to kiss her while shes sitting on my dick so i can feel the wetness of her vagina

but they do
or they got it in the front door before they open
you just don't see it cause it happens at night or early morning

>What's wrong with the timestamp?
Are you a time traveller from the future?

I wish, if where I am is the future it seems pretty fucking boring and normal.

oh and one more things
why do they always have such a large offer on those sites that sell industrial food im tired of them selling stuff i can't buy in the grocery store

Bulk quantity means it is cheaper.

barely cheaper

i mean it's literally cheaper to buy butter on sale in grocery store than at those bulk selling websites

bump

>ever noticed no matter how hard you try
you can never get the food you eat to taste like if it was made by a resturant
Learn how to cook, you useless faggot. I don't have that problem

user, I think that's just a date for the big bucket of oats

Lel neck yourself

Of course they do, shit its hard get beef above choice without going to a specialty butcher.

They got fucking chefs for that

Imagine thinking food distributors would somehow sabotage their own profits so that restaurants can offer something special

OP contact sysco or reinhart, they take care of most resturant food deliveries in the us

just accept that you're a fatty with nothing to contribute for anyone ever

please

for all of us

Metro is pretty big, but you only get inside with a special members card and you need to be a buisness owner to get one.

Also, always buy tomatoes either as locally as possible or canned, same thing applies for other veggies with lots of water as well. Migrant shops have good spices for cheapp prices. Also, small advice for meat: If you didn't hug it, don't buy it

>buy tomatoes either as locally as possible or canned
>If you didn't hug it, don't buy it
Why?

Not him but freshness is the answer to both answers

Another shitty new forced meme

Tomatoes which travel for a long time are usually picked while still green and ripened afterwards. This however turns them into a soggy waterball with next to no taste. Local tomatoes on the other hand are often picked while fully riped, same thing applies for canned tomatoes. Makes them taste far better.

About "If you didn't hug it, don't buy it": People who produce quality meat will often let you come close enought to the animal that you might as well be able to hug it. And animals providing quality meat look hugable. You don't actually need to hug it tho.

see thats my fucking problem
i run no fucking business at all
the places that sell professional food won't even let me look at their food list unless i state my company and make an account
pisses me off

Listen here
They profit off of the restaurants and people like you obviously don't know, it is a win win for them. The professional food is more expensive to make, so it goes to the most dependable customer.

Idk, I've needed to do some shopping in one of those "restaurant" stores that you need a company card for. The most spectacular thing about it was that you can buy big sacks of already peeled potatoes.

I'm more sad the two butchers in town seem to have closed down, I've been meaning to try out cooking cheek or tongue some time and now I have no idea where I'd go for it. That's something restaurants may have better contacts for.

this is another fucking proof that the world is run by jews

this entire thread just supports the theory about jews running the world

i fucking hate them

>this thread

it's a useful thread

my fucking sides

Oh I get it.
It's the atmosphere of the "professional environment" of the restaurant affecting your experience

no it's not
i took a packet home
put both the jar and packet in the fridge
i enjoyed it side by side
guess which one tasted better
that's right the small packet

>ITT: anons argue with an obvious schizophrenic who refuses to take his meds
antipsychotics do wonders for the world.

The mayo in the packet is fresher because it's sealed. Also,
>I think I've tricked my brain into thinking every time I use condiment packets, I'm eating tasty (albeit artery clogging) fast food. I've even noticed that I subconsciously find "home cooked" food tasting a bit better when I bring home and use extra packets. Just my opinion though.

Thats a big cheese.

but the jar was freshly opened

my Mother has schizophrenia but i never got diagnosed with it

What I'm trying to say with the greentext is that you may have a psychological bias for mayo in condiment packets from restaurants because you may associate them with fast food that tastes good or maybe the atmosphere of the restaurant itself. The same for "professional ingredients".

this desu
Everything has about 20-50g of butter added at stages.

Saute onions? do it in butter
making eggs? fucktonne of butter
veggies? glaze them in butter at the end
deglazing a pan? red wine+butter

liar

Former cook here.
That's 100% true

current fine dining cook.

it's 100% true.

quote by one of my chefs that i'll never forget:
"why do you think steakhouses taste so good? they put a fuck ton of butter on the steak!"

but i can't put butter in mayo

Because it's likely heavy mayo rather than regular.