What's your coffee of choice?

What's your coffee of choice?

messed around with illy, segafredo, etc but lavazza is the coffee that is (1) cheap enough (2) pretty good and (3) always for sale. i make it in a french press

this coffee is goat

for me, it's lavazza. red is fine, but the gold is really great
they are a good price, and available in every store
if i'm feeling luxury, there is a small coffee roasters in my town, and their coffee is absolutely delicious, but is pricier than lavazza

Aldi's organic peruvian is my jam.
It's the most consistently good supermarket coffee I've ever found.

Ethiopian

mix different coffees for best taste.

When my grandmother came back from aldi one day she brought a bag of that to me because she thought I would like it. When she told me that it was fair trade and only like $6 I winced, but happily took the coffee from her and thanked her.

Now I need to thank her for putting me on the stuff. I can't even fathom how coffee that cheap could be that good. I am also unsure how it is fair trade with the price being as low as it is.

My friend works at Peet's, and she trades me a bag of French roast every week for a poem. I've gotten really good at poems now, and I'll never run out of coffee. It's decent stuff too.

>It's decent stuff too.
Everything Peets sells is burned

You can't really beat free coffee. It tastes fine.

this. 100% sincere.

i'm gonna drown my coffee in sweetener and cream. all coffee tastes the same at that point.

Kirkland house roast.

Found this online and then found it at Stater Bros. It's best served black, imo, but also goes good with butter or half-and-half.

Good in a pinch.
The Aldi I shop at carries a brand called Beumonts. Pretty good substitute.

Seconded.

When I don't go for locally roasted, I go for this stuff.

based

McDonald's, Folgers and Dunkin' Donuts? Come on, guys. This is entry level stuff

>trade a poem for coffee
I was wondering what kind of commune you were living in until I looked up the Peet''s store locator. It all makes sense now

There are loads of local roasters where I live so I switch around amongst them depending on what I want. Usually light/medium roasts, sometimes a hazlenut coffee.

Used to drink Folgers but now I could never go back.

Rod, gul eller blÄ?