Do you prefer pizza or hamburgers? Let's just say, you could only eat one for the rest of your life

Do you prefer pizza or hamburgers? Let's just say, you could only eat one for the rest of your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pizza, because you never said I couldn't get the burgers as a topping. Checkmate.

>checkmate
Not so fast, fly boy. Going by that sort of totally messed logic you could get a burger topped with pizza too.

How do they get the pizza? Does splinter dress up and buy it or what?

Pizza. I can get ground beef a million other ways, but pizza stands alone.

Uncultured swine.
They order it to be delivered to a manhole cover and pay from the shadows.
This was covered in the first cartoon episode. The address was some fraction of a number like 8 and 2/3 or something. You know, like those Harry Potter books you read despite being in your early twenties.

probably pizza as there is more variety in pizza

they ordered to the manhole cover and depending on the canon one of them dressed up in a trench coat or they paid wil being hidden at night

If we're assuming the burgers and pizza are your standard types (nothing crazy like putting burgers on top of pizza) and that normal side dishes are included (chips with burgers and garlic bread for pizza), then I would choose burgers.

I figured they just got that slut that hangs out with them to get it
Also the cartoon series was trash, I could tell even as a young lad. The only redeeming feature was bebop and rocksteady being great

should check out the comics, they are quite good

Burgers

Pizza has much more variety. I work a pizza buffet at a university and some of our specials are really creative.
crab rangoon pizza. base is cream cheese/alfredo, topped with half mozz and half cheddar, imitation crab, wontons, green onion, and sweet chili sauce. It’s a rare gimmick pizza we rarely pull out.
cheeseburger pizza. Base is mustard/ketchup/mayo, followed by a spaced out layering of American cheese. Then gets some more mozz on top. Lots of bacon and ground beef on top.
Once I was allowed to make whatever kind of pizza I wanted, no restrictions on product. I found some truffle cream in the freezer and paired with garlic confít and leeks to make a cream sauce. Topped it with mozz, prosciutto, and sautéed portabella and leeks. All of the cooks loved it but the students didn’t touch it lmao.

That's literally just a burger with sauce.

Are you dumb? You could make virtually limitless combinations with either of them.

>crab rangoon burger
>pepperoni pizza burger
>grilled portabella burger with leeks and a garlic confit truffel cream sauce

cheese pizza

>crab rangoon pizza. base is cream cheese/alfredo, topped with half mozz and half cheddar, imitation crab, wontons, green onion, and sweet chili sauce.
Like holy shit I've never wanted a pizza so badly before, I love crab rangoon so much that when I go to Chinese buffets I get like 20 of those motherfuckers

>crab rangoon pizza. base is cream cheese/alfredo, topped with half mozz and half cheddar, imitation crab, wontons, green onion, and sweet chili sauce. It’s a rare gimmick pizza we rarely pull out.

I wonder how this would taste if it was full assed. Imagine making a giant wonton crust that's sturdy enough to hold all of that. Probably impossible.

I used to order from a mexican run pizza place that was 90% standard pizza but their mexican pizzas were beans in place of pizza sauce and topped with skirt steak and random things like that. It was always kinda what they felt like and they didn't last long and honestly the quality of ingredients was pretty bad but the flavor combos made me wonder and this was around 2009 or so.

A hamburger will always have a big slab of ground beef on it motherfucker, pizza is fully customizable

I don’t like the bean bases on a pizza, gimme some salsa con queso sauce instead

Is there a torrent or collection anywhere online? Any suggestions where to start, etc? Was a fan of the cartoons and movies growing up. Didn't get much exposure to much else.

>cheese pizza

youtube.com/watch?v=hm-s--sL2Ds