Barbecue Claws

How practical are these things? Are they as fun as they look?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItcgIIGeFnc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Mine didn't work for shit and I even got the metal ones. But, yes, they are fun as shit, functional? No.

Here's a good review

youtube.com/watch?v=ItcgIIGeFnc

Not very
once you get the meat shreds down to a certain size, you still have to break it down further with something else

inb4 someone posts jack

Unitasker thread?

i shred my pork with a wooden spoon.

all the connective tissue is broken down. it falls apart on its own.

Is this a post Unitaskers that are good or All Unitaskers Are Bad post?

Absolute meme

they're ridiculous. no reason for them except for someone to make money off of stupid people.

found this in the comments, did it ever get aired? never saw it memed here like that investor show

>functional? No.
Maybe you're using them wrong? I use mine to frighten my dog, and couldn't be more pleased with the functionality

this webm makes me so mad

Friendly reminder that he lost 100 bane blades

Damn. I want em', but I can't justify buying them if they're garbage. I'll probably still buy a set. My barbecue tastes like shit, it's not like they can make it any worse.

just use two forks you aspie

More stupid shit to clean and store

also he says in pic related that he doesn't watch other youtubers but says that other youtubers recipe looks amazing in

They were shipped out of system to aid regiments unfortunate enough to not have him leading them.

They're completely pointless. Your pulled pork should be cooked down enough that you can shred it with a spoon.

They're particularly useful when you want to cosplay as a wolverine. Chicks luv it.

these are the only eating utensils I ever use

Is Jack just incapable of properly cooking meat?

It's RAAAAWWWW

Only a retard shreds pork with anything other than his hands. Seriously.

Mancave-tier retardation. Soy man faggotry.

That make me vomit in my mouth, jesus fucking christ

Ayyyy

Cant you just use 2 forks?

oh lord i've never actually seen the whole thing
it's worse than i thought

I made pulled pork last night. used a fork in one hand and tongs in the other. just use a brushing motion and you can pretty much use any utensil you want.

One might wonder why you would buy a set of barbecue claws when a fork would do the job just as good.

Deep down you know why you buy the barbecue claws. These things are not meat shredders they are a lifestyle. Who doesn't want to be Wolverine? I want to be Wolverine and you know darn well you want to be Wolverine.

>Is Jack just incapable of properly cooking
fixed

Are either of you implying that he doesn't do it on purpose for shock/gross out value and make tons of money from retards that watch his videos?

how did you know that Jack started his youtube channel a decade ago so that he could cash in on Veeky Forums rubber neckers?