Does almond milk give you boobs like soy?

Does almond milk give you boobs like soy?

It doesn't give you boobs.
So yes it's exactly like soy milk.

It should do the opposite. Almonds raise testosterone levels.

It will. It is very dangerous. To counter the effects you should drink a glass of bleach daily

Not only can soy not give you boobs but if you're a woman or a tranny they will prevent breast growth.

No but it tastes godawful

B-but I like it.

It's not as good as regular milk but it's alright

I'm a huge manchild that still eats breakfast cereal on a daily basis and as I grow older I feel more and more lactose intolerant

I switched to sweetened vanilla almond milk last year and I've never looked back. It is kinda weird not to have actual real milk around for cooking but workarounds aren't too hard.

Stop being a faggot and just drink real milk. I drink 1 qt/day and am 6'4", 220lbs and look like John Wayne in his prime except my face looks like that one stocky meme chef with glasses and a crew cut, forgot his name.

why the fuck would a product not containing soy have soy like properties?
what do the two have in common?

>Feminization
>Property of soy
Big almod shill pls go

>Believing this stupid pol meme

this shit is delicious, unironically like it better than regular milk if just drinking it straight

You can’t milk an almond, but you can juice the nut. So if boobs are what you got lemme bust some nut juice down your gullet.

Almond milk tastes way better than soymilk

>be American
>be from upper midwest
>mothers actively encourage their daughters to drink plenty of milk to stimulate breast growth
>it seems to work
Anime almost becoming real lads.

Best milk alternative, incoming

>m-m-muh l-lactose i-intolerance
ffs you fucking vaginas, just drink fucking milk and take your explosive diarrhea like a man. 99% of you pansies never leave home, so you aint gotta worry about shitting your pants in public

>muh tummy h-hurts
Motherfucker you better get with the program and drink milk like your forefathers or I'm gonna beat your ass

I've been drinking this lately. why isnt it more popular?

>but muh v-v-vegan
Fuck it, dont drink milk, and then enjoy those bone spurs as i chase you down and break my foot off in your ass

brb feeding my gf dairy

So post yourself. I bet you have big ol' floppy mantiddies drinking that much estrogen.

Soy didn't give you tits you fucking whale

Silly user, you'll never have a gf

meme soy science