Yfw Taco Bell makes better fries than any of the burger chains

>yfw Taco Bell makes better fries than any of the burger chains

They're pretty good

Cheese sauce was the fry dipping sauce I never knew I needed

It's because they season them with more than just salt.

Even better, they're only $1

Still think fries supreme are the best fries you can get anywhere

Taco Bell restautants do not have deep friers and literally everything that needs to be cooked is cooked before it gets to the store. Taco Bell is not a restaurant it is leftover warming facility.
So how do they reheat these potatoes?

Mix the sauce with diablo + fire + hot + mild and you get a delicious dipping sauce

That's...actually a really good idea. That cheese sauce is great, some diablo sauce in there would be awesome

You can use that dip for anything at that point

The cheese sauce just covers up the seasonings, they're pretty good on their own.

i think they're terrible
soggy and bland
taste like they were frozen

The one thing ck can unanimously agree on liking.

filename

>frozen
Almost all fries are frozen...even those prepared 'in house'.

that's disgusting
>visit your local brightly coloured microwaving facility today!

but they don't all taste like it

>mfw their sauces are all so terrible individually that anons resort to making their own in the restaurant
yay
taco bell

You're retarded

>>mfw their sauces are all so terrible individua
They're mediocre even by fast food standards. Adequate enough for someone who goes to Taco Bell and wants fries, but doesn't really want to go to another restaurant to get them, which is the goal of selling fries at Taco Bell.

Americans eat like garbage. Fucking disgusting

pretty sure they do have deep fryers. I remember the taco bell at the student union at uni didn't have caramel apple empanadas - they said it was because they didn't have a deep fryer.

I am struggling to think of anything other than caramel apple empanadas that gets fried.

Chalupa shells

Cinnamon twists maybe?

This guy gets it.
Taco bell fries are still bretty gud tho

Gf works there, they have fryers. Just tried the fries this morn, damn they are good. I ate them without the cheese, makes me sick sometimes.

They need deep fryers for those, they are just the twisty egg noodles deep fryed then sprinkled with the cinnamon sugar.

Oh fuck last time I had checkers fries was 15 years ago when I lived in florida.
I still remember how fucking good they were.

Don't the fiesta potatoes?