How can anyone like sushi rolls?

How can anyone like sushi rolls?

The seaweed is absolutely atrocious and chewy how do people like this shit

Because you're the type of idiot who takes bites out of it instead of eating it whole.

Drench it in in a mixture of soy, wasabi and chili sauce

I eat it whole faggot but the fucking seaweed is a chewy mess and makes it hard to swallow.

thats not sushi thats gimbap

I don't think I chew the sushi when I eat it. Maybe one chew to get the flavor, but it goes down whole usually

How do you not choke

Retards like you who can’t eat or enjoy seaweed are why the Chinks laugh at us. Acquire some taste buds.

do you not have teeth?

isnt nori dry?

I guess it depends on where you are getting it from. If we are talking shipped to store, $3 for a vegetable roll yeah it's going to be shit the way a steak from TGIFridays will ultimately be awful

Only hipsters and gooks do user. Real people don't actually enjoy that shit.

This is why china is rolling over us and I for one can't wait until it's complete, since I'm fluent in mandarin and will be a second tier overlord. I have quite a collection of cat-o-nine-tails.

Cut it with your incisors. Do you really need to be told how to use you teeth by people on the internet?

Because it's delicious and you're a faggot.

Your dentist needs to create some 'chew threw' plates.

You need fresh seaweed. I grow my own in the back of the toilet.

That's not even sushi, it's korean gimbap faggot

Plenty of practice swallowing big things

The seaweed is supposed to be dried. If it's chewy then you probably got old sushi.

You've got shitty old sushi, nori will change it's texture depending on how moist it gets. This also affects the rice because the seaweed draws all the moisture from it, making the rice dry as shit. The longer a sushi roll just stands still the worse it gets.

This is why you make your own rolls and eat them immediately.

I don't eat sushi unless the place is really fucking good. Raw fish isn't the type of shit you're going to get good for cheap.

i'm going to Japan soon and I genuinely can't wait to experience this.
I've heard this shit is basically the equivalent of the best sushi in New York, meanwhile actual restaurant sushi is beyond American's comprehension

Depends on where you are going in Japan as to what you see: seedy places, poor village places, or seedy city places. It's not all like your Annie Mays, friend.

There are sushi anywhere in Japan.
It is also in supermarkets and convenience stores.
Belt conveyor sushi is fun. The traditional sushi shop near the station will surely be wonderful.
You are sure to meet delicious sushi in Japan.

t. third-worlder
Reminder you cannot enjoy sushi because your failure of country literally cannot make it a safe food to eat.

shoo shoo worst corean

Nori is great, the only annoying thing is that quality places only serve the good stuff nigiri style

You sound like the kind of guy who'll be at a 100-yen conveyor belt place and swearing that it's so much better

Unfortunately, the cheap/mid-range sushi is exactly on par with cheap/mid-range sushi here, quality-wise. However, nice expensive sushi is indeed beyond anything you could get in the US

>t. japanese tourism board

Finally someone else with a self sustaining mind.
I also noticed this.

sushi is one of those things that people either love or hate, like cats. and like the latter, people who don't like sushi REALLY don't like sushi and need everyone to know.

I've noticed that. People who hate sushi really need to let you know they don't like it.
>anything I don't like is hipster.
How's the tendies autismo?

This post made me spit out my water

>real people

Probably the worst thing Trump has done is to convince flyovers that they're somehow the "Real" 'murrica.

Flyovers ARE real America, and yes American culture is shit.