What's Veeky Forums's consensus on anchovy pizza?

What's Veeky Forums's consensus on anchovy pizza?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I enjoy anchovies but they tend to be too salty or are too many on pizzas

idk, maybe if you post it another 5 dozen times you'll finally find out

God tier.

Meh.

Will do, Ghost Rider.

It's the best. Are you new here?

This. In moderation they absolutely boost every flavor component in pizza with their oil and salt content.

I'm not particularly fond of anchovies but I'd probably try anything that contained pizza base, tomato sauce, and cheese

Oh God I can see forever!

what are these fucked up distorted pictures called again?

Deep Dream or something.

this.

Gotta love a good ol' 'vy'za

>What's Veeky Forums's consensus on anchovy pizza?
Normies hate it. So it's good.

Ideally the 'chovies should be chopped up and evenly sprinkled over the 'za but pizza chains never do that

>ideally

Nah, it's better to be able to regulate for yourself how much anchovy you get in each bite.

I love it

I prefer to have deenz on my pizza.

DVCE DVCE DVCE DVCE!

YES, PLEASE.
However, the right way to do anchovies on pizza is to chop them up and scatter them, which makes the small pieces melt into the pizza. Whole fillets are delicious, but you can't evenly distribute the savory flavor that way.

ck's I don't know, but mine is that you can't make up for a good anchovies pizza because it has so few ingredients. Everything has to be top quality. Therefore I judge every pizza place on the basis of their anchovies pizza.

One of my favorites is papa John's six cheese pizza with anchovies.

I like it on pizza with garlic and oregano. The saltiness ruins the flavor of tomato sauce imo... but when it's the main flavor backed by garlic... very delicious

>The saltiness ruins the flavor of tomato sauce

That doesn't make any sense.

>anchovy olive and tomato
pretty good combo

Fucking delicious, reheats like compost.

I won't eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4

Always put 'vy on the 'za

might as well just pour a bag so salt on it

>Veeky Forums's concensus
oxymoron

I have eaten pizza two days straight and then went to work and they had free pizza. I went home and ate left over pizza. I tried to eat some pizza with vegetables at work but how fucked are my shits going to be?

>anchovy pizza?
Excellent with pepperoni.
GOAT is anchovy, pepperoni, jalapeno and cilantro.

God Level Pizza.

One thing I miss about America is anchovy pizza. Can't find that anywhere in Korea, not even the pizza hut on base has anchovies.Korea pizza off base is fucking horrid.

Very thick and dense shits.

If I make a pizza with anchovies I don't use tomato sauce. I use garlic oregano and oil. Maybe some chopped tomato.

Do you not like puttanesca?

put some sriracha on that and i am in

I like anchovies when they are made a part of/blended into the pizza sauce

fuck you it's not an overwhelming saltiness. These sounded delicious to me for years but it literally just tastes like a fish pizza. it's not salty or savory or whatever. its a fucking cheesy ass pizza ruined by flopping a fucking fish on it. Muh disappointment.

what kind of anchovies did you get wtf, they don't taste remotely fishy at all.

Tbh it depends. If the cook accounts for the added salt by less salt in the sauce it can be amazing, but if you get it from somewhere where all the pizza bases are interchangeable it can be awfully salty

I like to add anchovies to my tomato sauce, does that count?

I'd say it counts. Still, there's definitely a difference between having a Caesar salad with anchovies only in the dressing and a Caesar salad with a few whole anchovies right on top, so that you can get an extra burst of deliciousness in every few bites.

I cant find a place that still servers chovies on pizzas any more.

how come anchovies on pizzas have some texture and even some crisp to them, but canned anchovies are just soft and soggy like tuna when I buy them?

put oil on them, dont cover them with cheesecook with 450 degree exposure

The fucking papa johns near me does it. Where do you live?

Love them myself so long as there aren't too many.