What does a man do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8ID1KJQxB8
youtu.be/lN1mWUMdDjc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i-is she made of plastic?

cease trying to flirt with her because she's clearly not interested

you sound like a massive soyboy.

She might be a borderline vegetarian that cheats. If she's worth the trouble, make some homemade vegetarian baked beans, corn-on-the-cob, and potato salad to go with the burgers. Then start looking at fish, chicken, seafood, and salads that go with them.

Delete the conversation, move on with his life.

never

never say
"haha"

absolutely never say that to a femoid

fuggggg op, if she wanted your cock she wouldn't say "well I hope ya cooked some good burgers" that's what my aunt says when she comes down for a memorial day bbq.

Yeah, I get where y’all are coming from. I’ve actually thought about jumping ship, she’s been boring as fuck to talk to.

>implying your aunt isn't trying to fuck
>implying you didn't then fuck your aunt

>"Hey no problem, I make a great "
Was that so goddamn hard? Autists, I swear...

if she's boring to talk to, you guys have no chemistry and it's totally not worth your time

Why not?

Don't bother asking. Only incels use the word "femoid". He's trying to sound like he knows what he's talking about.

I’ve definitely gotten that vibe. Thankfully I haven’t put a whole lot of time into her so I won’t lose any sleep over it. Thanks for helping me out lad.

youtube.com/watch?v=F8ID1KJQxB8

Just tell her to come over for a drink and a snack

>not assuming an incel would post anywhere but r/incels
>implying i wasnt ironically using a term as foul as femoid
when has using the phrase "haha" happened outside of a catastrophe pf a convo

trust me asshole its advice

honestly this, saying haha over text makes you look like a beta.

She’s also said she’s not into alcohol if that’s why you’re implying.

The block feature exists for a reason.

*what

I think it depends on a lot of factor. It's too simplistic to just say haha over text is beta. Imo in this instance it seems beta because there's nothing funny being said. There's no reason as far as I'm aware to warrant a haha here. So it seems more a nervous laughter rather than something genuine.

well does she like anything?

drop that boring bitch.

Typical cheerleader type shit. She only posts shit on social media that’s related to cheerleading.

does she like memes?

Perhaps talk to her and get to know her instead of following her around on Facebook like a creep. Are you literally in high school?

I have no idea. She never talks about it so I assume no.
I’m not? I just see it all the time when I log into Facebook.

If I could go back and give my young self a lesson about dating it would be something like this:
Don't waste your time on someone not worth it. Your time is precious. Spend it with the right people.
But also remember that if you're going to be demanding on your woman, you better be even more demanding on yourself.

>haha
Oh no...

just tell her you wanna have a great night out with her.
ask her to guess where youre going for dinner (make her second guess the place you go), then go to somewhere with good music and dance with her then fuck her all night long. not hard. hardest part is talking to them in the first place, since youve done that youre good to go my man.

make some good burgers

I've followed this rule all my life and can confirm it for true. I'm really looking forward to when I finally get a GF, too.

>She never talks about it so I assume no
i never i my fucking life mention memes when im around people. it's embarrassing. besides, what kind of conversation are you supposed to have about memes?

sorry meant to reply to:

She's not sounding too interested. If she's on the way out, only hope is to gamble on being aggressively funny. It might pay off or it just might reinforce her not liking you. Say sometging like "Good thing I've got chickpeas on deck, huh bitch?"

See what happens. Women love a little bite and their expectations challenged.

I'm sorry to say it sounds like she's not interested, and is trying to spare your feelings by being dull and closed-off rather than rude. I'd bail man.

That sounds terrible. OP is accepting her lack of interest and engagement with grace, trying gimmicky, rude shit at the end will just be more likely to make her feel annoyed rather than bored. She might tell people, it's more trouble than it's worth.

Why did she say the first thing about burgers if shes not a meat person i'm confused

maybe she's trying to tell op she isn't interested without saying "i'm not interested"

just being polite because he mentioned having a super bowl party, probably

never say it in response to your own proposition in an attempt to make it seem lighthearted, at any rate

you let the dumb cunt be single. she'll be happier with a castrated soy boy.

Realize that people hold different beliefs and tolerate them

Immediately cut all contact.

You're retarded. "Haha" is totally fine.
The thing to avoid is sending emojis. Now that's a big no no

Emojis are one of the easiest ways into a younger woman's pants. Shit they work on some older women even. Always be vague. Emojis are vague af

It's fantastic.

Unironically would never speak to again.

Emojis are retarded. Unironically never use them or any sort of reaction image while flirting. Simple emoticons are the only things that should be used and even they can come off poorly (like :))

>flirting with a vegetarian or worse VEGAN girl
go away soyboy

block and delete

They're only effective if you're hitting on 2 digits IQ roasties
this

Ask her what she likes? Women want to feel like you give a shit about them. She'll probably eat your burgers anyways.

/thread

This is retarded. There isn't some code to get women to fuck you or not. She's just not interested in OP and trying to let him down easy.

Since the faggot already is posting this on Veeky Forums, she's probably gonna have to go through more bullshit in an attempt to not hurt this oblivious loser's feelings.

> There isn't some code to get women to fuck you or not.
there are things you should not do if you don't want to decrease your chances. one of them is saying 'haha' immediately after asking someone out by text.

The young lady already decided she was not interested in pursuing a romantic or sexual relationship with OP long before he ever talked to her about burgers.

When will you all realize it doesn't matter what you say over text. All that matters is whether she is physically attracted to him or not. She clearly is not, so OP should stop wasting his time

>decrease your chances

How do you live with yourself with the impression that you just were able to edge out the odds to get laid? It sounds pathetic.

>Oh I don't have any redeeming traits or qualities (that WOMYN APPRECIATE FUCKING DOUBLE DIGIT IQ ROASTIES!), but if I follow these guidelines that I've gleaned from other losers who already share my POV, I may increase my chances of getting my dick wet by 5%!

Any woman you manage to convince to fuck you while acting like a stoic retard is more than likely just misreading your behavior as some weird quirky thing and/or also may just have a fetish for inexperienced weirdos.

But yeah, you're probably right. Don't use emojis when talking to women.

Maybe you two faggots should just exchange addresses so you can fuck each other in your incel club house.

Also I just realized. Maybe emojis don't "work" for you because you come off unfun and impersonal. You know, every ladies dream.

you can model anything with probabilities, you are the pathetic one for trying to seem enlightened on the internet.

if you want me to put it another way, i can: if you ask someone out, by text, by essentially offering to provide a service, and then immediately follow it up with a 'haha', you are signalling that you are a pussy and don't have enough respect for them to simply say what you actually want.

>ur an incel
>Maybe emojis don't "work" for you because you come off unfun and impersonal
You're dumb, I'm a girl and was giving my personal opinion on when guys hit on me
Emojis instantly make you look like a low iq normie

>you are signalling that you are a pussy and don't have enough respect

What a lost fucking cause.

OK Virgin Goodall. You've obviously got women figured out. Did you double-major in stats and behavioral biology or did you just learn what needed to know from the internet?

Oh wait, I know what it is, some variation of "Uhg, it's so simple to observe all this"

Stop acting like your "female" opinion is worth anything. Dumb cooze.

haha is not fine, and neither are emojis

>girls like emojis
>"As a girl I'd say emojis make you look retarded"
>shut up, a girl doesn't know what girls like

I'm not even that chick but you are, fucking stupid.

Yeah, a single person making a baseless claim on an anonymous image board sure does bolster this argument about all women.

Fucking retarded.

Also, off topic. As a black person I love it when white people call me "nigger". We all love being called "niggers". Please go out to the nearest black person and call them a "nigger" right in their face.

Jokes on you. Every black person I've ever been friends with has been not accepting, but demanding, that I the word nigga for them and/ nigger against dumb ass niggers. But if you really want to use emojis, no ones going to stop you. and I honestly wish you luck in your endeavors.

>I'm an incel who roleplays as a Chad on a Sumatran Cooking Forum
>My opinion on what I think women like and dislike is very important because I have SO MUCH experience with them
>in my roleplay anyway not real life obviously lol, I haven't left my basement in 10 years
>How dare this pathetic roastie tell me I don't know anything about what any girl with more than a double digits IQ actually feels about this
>Nigger nigger nigger nigger
Nevermind, ignore everything I've said,you please continue chasing 80 IQ whores with emojis

Trust me sweetheart, your standards for how guys should flirt don't count for shit, because no quality guy would actually want to date you. I can tell just from the paragraph you wrote that you're an unpleasant, judgemental person.

have i said anything which implies i think i have some special insight into the female mind? no. i'm talking about how to communicate with other people. you've retreated to the baseline of attacking my authority, which indicates to me that you're getting involved in the conversation to make yourself feel better about something, not to actually engage with the subject at hand. i'm sorry she hurt you user.

>incel number 2 steps up to the plate
>ooh, it's a swing and a miss!
Don't worry your little peabrain sweetie, I already have a more fulfilling long term relationship than you ever will sitting in your basement jacking it to sexy anime babes and crying about roasties on /r9k/

>going full on white knight in shinning armour
Oh boy

>make any comment about someone who happens to be a woman
>immediately 1000 enlightened neckbeards who finally got their dick wet two weeks ago begin desperately signalling their appreciation of the limitless depths of the female soul

Thats just women. They are never interesting and only say things in short, clipped response to input

Reminds me of this video
youtu.be/lN1mWUMdDjc

>a WOMAN? on a COOKING FORUM? Impossible! Must be white knights!
sorry for giving you some advice from the source I guess

Who says you were a woman? You?

Being retarded on purpose is still retarded.

Cool. This one time at band camp, a girl let me shove a flute up her ass. Music in a minor amirite?

>t. rp'er
Actually, I'm a woman and we all love emojis. You might want to go to the doctor and see you have some testicles by your ovaries.

>I'm a woman and we all love emojis
>admitting to being a low IQ normie
oof, that's embarrassing
not to sound like I watch too much Rick and morty but some of us are intelligent enough to not be impressed by fancy colorful blobs