Stance on "stealing" a few food items when grocery shopping...

stance on "stealing" a few food items when grocery shopping? I fucked up my own budget on stupid shit so I'm on rice and beans for about 3 weeks. Was thinking of maybe """borrowing""" some garlic and onions, but want to hear what Veeky Forums thinks first.

Other urls found in this thread:

famous-trials.com/sheriffshipp/1083-lynchingsstate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stealing food is wrong unless you're starving. You should feel bad for considering it before asking people for help.

there's nothing wrong with stealing food. good food is a human right and a corporation can afford to lose a few dollars of profit.

>Hey guys can someone here validate my lack of ethics and personal responsibility?

Maybe budget better and don't make stupid decisions. Poor life choices have consequences. Shoplifters like you deserve a fate worse than death

No, they pass their losses onto me. You're stealing from me. I'm not rich. Fuck you.

Do what you gotta do. It's cold here and the local walmart stoked selling firewood outside cuz of me.

Stopped

If I had no other option and I was starving I probably would steal to keep myself alive, but it sounds like you just spent money on things you can't afford so you only have yourself to blame.
Learn your lesson and eat your shitty rice and beans.

>le cinic frog meme xD
Fuck off

It's ya boy **************. Do what you gotta do.
Fuck wit me, BAH

i would say go for it
the grocery store steals from you everyday with their horrendous prices

i used to steal candy when i was younger
do i feel bad about it now? no
would i do it again, yes.
the stores are run by jews so

i'm not a nigger so I don't do any of that. If you have that melanin problem, go ahead, we kinda expect it.

>People deserved to be murdered for stealing hot dogs
You seem like the kind of person that thinks a police officer is justified for choking someone out for selling loose cigarettes

If you want to be a subhuman then go ahead.
Maybe learn to spend less money. It's all about money these days. Gotta be careful.

You fucked up. Eat your rice and beans and let it be a lesson to you. If you really need something besides that to make it through the week go to Church on Sunday, they usually have something if it's not some retarded mega church.

of course only do it from the big shops that have alot of money like walmart shart fart or kroger or something like that

i just get a few packs of gum with my stuff into the self checkout and scan those while hiding them under my epensive purchases so it rings up for a dollar

and hey can anyone in comment section tell me about the alarm systems and how they work
i don't see how it will go off and how it will scan the bar code if its hidden in ur jacket or something

dumpster dive or ask smaller stores for their throwaways at the end of the day. be polite and nice about it

you are completely right. the bar code can't be scanned if it is in your jacket. don't worry about it user. you seem to have it all figured out.

please no troll
i used to steal when i was 11 and im thinking of doing it again

He's right. No need to worry.

listen here dumb nigger. i already told you the barcode can't be scanned if it is in your jacket or hidden underneath clothing. this is the truth.

Fuck off and stop doing stupid shit with your food money. And it's not like you can't survive for a couple of weeks on a limited budget. Rice, dried beans, potatoes and other roots, onions, flour (make some bread, it's cheap as fuck for a calorie dense food), lentils. These will make you pretty decent meals for less than a dollar.

I'd call security or the police on your ass and I believe most would.

please neck yourself for supporting jewish corporations and behaviours
stealing will always be OKAY as long as it's from a big greedy corporation

You won't have to worry about your shitty budgeting skills when you're getting three meals a day from the state

they can't change your wage after you've worked through it

I know it's something new to you but this is called being civilized. You'd never understand that because you're a stupid baboon.

>t.white nigger

oh so i'm a nigger for not supporting greedy people's pockets? lel ok

What the fuck, you subhumans are the ones who give the left a bad name.

Big corporations bring some downsides, but promoting theft and unlawful behavior is so much worse and hurts your community a lot.

I've worked with a lot of staffing agencies in warehouses.

They don't hire anyone with a theft record.

Assault, drugs, DUI? They'll forgive. But theft = fuck no.

look at this for one example Now think about why people play for stuff instead of doing whatever the fuck they want.
If you can't follow basic rules and think that gibsmedats-behavior is what people of your kind deserve then I'd advise you to kill yourself because that's the new fad today.
Don't worry, though. It's as popular as tidepods consuming is. You can prove to your peers how skilled you are.

Magnetic strips on the bar code will go off regardless if it's in your jacket or not. Go in with a high powered magnet or tear the codes off.

Oh but i mean on normal items like a candy bar or a cucumber theres no such thing as magnet strips on

Little bitch pussy faggot
I've been hitting every SC Walmart and Target for 3 years now. I walk out with a bag full of groceries DAILY. Do I feel bad? Yeah, all the money I saved for myself to waste on stupid shit really makes me feel bad. 400 rent and bills, absolutely zero on food. Life is good.

sometimes when the self-service machines are being fucking annoying i will just steal the product i'm having a problem with. i don't feel bad about that

Yes, there is.
Don't be caught stealin' the products you need boy

Don't listen to the retards
Barcodes don't do shit, Im this guy
Pack it anywhere you want, those foor scanners don't scan bar codes, they scan those plastic spider beepy things they put on expensive shit

Yeah i thought so too
and if there truly was magnets in it
it would go off regardless of whether u paid for it or not

In illinois it's a class A misdemeanor, they probably won't stick you in jail if it's your first time, but they're gonna charge you like 1k in fines.

I stole a 2 dollar beer and spent 10 days in jail, would not recommend OP.

I walk in with a backpack, fill it up and leave
Fill your cart with shit, find an empty aisle, do the swap, and chill. Minimum wage slaves don't give a shit if they see you and they can't do shit without concrete proof cuz they're scared. Literally impossible to get caught unless ur retarded. Happy scavenging user.

thanks bruddah
i rarely go into shops though my mom takes care of it but sometimes after school i hit up a shop
but yeah im thinking of just taking small items like candy or maybe a beer
just slipping it up my sleeve but i am paranoid about CCTV cameras though in the ceiling

Fucking ameriscum! Here in yurop, I can steal shit up to 150 bucks. If I get caught, guards just shooch me out of the store and take back the stolen shit. Over 150, cops get involved.

Enjoy your civil rights, wUSAaaah!

Won't be a problem when u get ur own RFID chip

Holy shit user here's a tip from a pro
Those 100 cameras from the ceiling, 5 of them is real
Those 5 are above the fancy laptops and phones
Happy scavenging

i have a feel you're tricking me to get me caught

Nigger
I've been doing it for years
I was also scared as fuck my first time but when you go broke its either that or dying
On half the occassions I literally filled up plastic store bags and walked right past the LP guy. No one can do shit unless they see you take it off the shelf, conceal it and get to exit. Its easy as fuck.

You were never in danger of dying. You just didn't want to eat the canned foods you'd get from a food bank and were up your own ass in thinking you were too good for a soup kitchen.

i'm not that broke but i am poor and free stuff is nice and what does LP mean

True. I'm a smart, capable man, so why not use those talents to eat for free?
Loss prevention. Its the faggot standing at the doors acting important. Just watch out for the 8 an hour niggers filling up the shelves, that's why I told you to go to an empty aisle, like the toilet paper. I put my bag among the paper, fill it up with stuff from cart, pretending Im looking for paper.

Take your L and move on. Ask some friends to spot you some ingredients if you can, if you can’t remember to handle your budget better.
I know that feel. Between smoking cigarettes, buying car parts, and food my budget can’t really stand any regular surprises or hiccups.
Either way, at the end of the day - Be good or be good at it. Don’t halfass both

>I'm a smart, capable man
You can't feed yourself without stealing, you are by definition none of those things

i just feel so
scared and nervous doing it but ill def try ty

You seem to be upset that I'm eating at your expense.
Its ok wagie, once your IQ goes into triple digits you'll learn not to pay for stuff that you can get for free
Act casual
Good luck

The machine's gona fuck u in the ass

What machine you stupid nigger
Door scanners don't work on barcode

Jeez you're dumb
Stealing is only a direct detriment to the store owners and your community. You help a place go out of business and then it gets replaced with something worse or doesn't get replace. It doesn't affect anyone outside of that. It only negatively affects you and the people around you

Cry me a river moralfag
Dont give a fuck about the store owner or the locals

European here, it may be that way in your country but you'll end up in court no matter how little here.

we lynched people like you at one time. unfortunately we became more 'civilized' and started to believe you monkeys were people.

You can't give a fuck about the store owner or locals or you'd have to come to grips that your an abject failure at life that society would be better off if you weren't born.

You're as big a piece of shit as him. He is obviously white you racist piece of shit.

>GRRRRR IF I HAVE TO WASTE HUNDREDS ON FOOD A MONTH SO DO YOU ITS NOT FAIR AAAAAA IM CALLING YOU SCUM BUT I ACTUALLY WANT TO BE AS CAPABLE AS YOU

I stole a lot in my early teen years.
Even stole booze and cigarettes from behind the counter while one of my friends distracted the cashier.
Stolen shit tastes much better, might start doing it a bit again.

Don't worry, they all got it down!

not everyone lynched in history was black you dumb fuck.

>i fucked up something that was my and only my responsibility
>instead of dealing with the consequences, should I be a nigger?

Nearly everyone that was lynched in the US was black

>lynch
>monkey
You're a racist piece of shit that definitely argues in favor of things like nazis because of one or two engineering achievements the regime accomplished.

lol you're actually using the caps lock button

>Uhhh just take whatever you want, what are they going to do about it??
>Big Mac costs $20

The big question is how to avoid the cameras

famous-trials.com/sheriffshipp/1083-lynchingsstate
you are just showing how ignorant and racist you truly are by your actions. being called a monkey doesn't necessarily mean your skin is black. i call my nieces and nephews 'little monkeys' and they are painfully white. people (white and black, because this is somehow important to you) were lynched because they were antisocial fucks who were destroying society.

>Stealing is a talent
lol so the only thing you're good at is something that the entirety of the human race, for thousands of years, has decided is awful. Jeez how much of a failure are you. Bet you got Cs in high school

i mean the store always throws out perfectly good food and lock the dumpsters off

Stealing from massive corporations is not only not wrong, it's your obligation. If you're going to whole foods, etc, take as much as you can get away with. If you're going to a small local store, just buy the food.

>I use the word nigger with my white friends so that means there is absolutely no history associated with the word

>I am a dumb millennial faggot that can never admit being wrong

it’s still wrong

You're pretending that the world is judged like a shitty rule based A.I. system, that has no context or history. You used two racially charged words to talk negatively about someone because you assumed they were black because you also believe that all black people steal. Now you're back tracking and acting like because of one example and your anecdote that we should all pretend to be idiots and parse your sentence like we are Google Translate.

they change the prices of the products you fuck

I'm sorry but I don't believe they said Nigger at any point on their post, I think you are just looking for an excuse to call something racist.

>racially charged words
you are one dumb arrogant faggot. the world is going to make you it's bitch soon.

Who cares? the word nigger is not special at all, why would you make such a fuzz.

Dude, I have a master's and am in the top 10 percent of earners. When is that supposed to happen?

>Bring reuseable bags to grocery store
>Discreetly shove half of my groceries into the bags as I'm shopping
>$140 of groceries for $70

ah i never seen that here
i mean sometimes on the news theres reports of people literally going into a store taking a big box of candy like those cardboard boxes filled and just walking out LOL

yes exactly
support the small local shops
steal from the big greedy corporations

>right and wrong

>would someone really do that, just go on the Internet and lie?

>Soup kitchens, churches, homeless shelters, and generally good people don't exist
In the developed world, there is no excuse to steal food.

Wtf I meant to reply to

Stop spending money on sex dolls so you can afford fucking onions dumbass

>>ITT: people who treat life as an RPG.

Because it's fucking scummy? Do you need a better reason?

This
You miserable clown

That doesn't work and you know it, all the items have a weight range so if you place a ham down where gum is supposed to they're going to notice.

>Oy vey in the past if you stole from the masters food supply belonging to Sir Heir God King Mr shekelberggoldsteinowitsczski, for this we would kill you

>subscribing to man made ideas