Bought meself 4kg of turkey mince on sale

Bought meself 4kg of turkey mince on sale

what the fuck can i make out of this?

Sculpt it into the shape of your own face and boil it.

You can use it in place of ground beef a lot of the time, just know that it likely won't hold together as well if you're making something like a burger out of it.

nvm ill make a chili

Ground turkey makes remarkably good chili for chili dogs or chili fries, or meat sauce. I make chili with it frequently, depending on how I am going to use the chili. It gets very tender with that kind of slow cooking, melt in your mouth tender.

Yeah...chili with no texture or beef flavor sounds delicious.

Are you stupid? (That's a rhetorical question, btw).

For each kilo of turkey saute one onion, one clove of garlic, and one japaleno...throw in the turkey and season with cumin, coriander if you have it, and salt and pepper. Once cooked add 500kg of baby spinach or arugula...cook just long enough to wilt. Hit with a little more salt and wrap them in flour tortilla...no fucking cheese.
Almost healthy and really tasty.

>calls someone stupid.
>makes chili with turkey.

>thinks he's not stupid for being a narrowminded cook
People like you make the WORST food. Also, where did you get the idea that I only make chili with turkey? I mean, it's obvious you have terrible reading comprehension since you're an idiot, but seriously, you're fucking dumb.

>people who dont make chili con carne with ground turkey are the worst cooks.
That's some solid reasoning.

I like making a spaghetti sauce with it, putting it over roasted and shredded spaghetti squash. Low carb alternative to pasta. It's....not bad..

where did he say con carne, faggot? there are multiple varieties of chili

Turkey meatloaf. I PROMISE you this shit is delicious. Here's what you do:
- White onions (1 per pound of turkey)
- Button or crimini mushrooms (1 package per pound of turkey)
- Fresh garlic
- Frozen chopped spinach
- Eggs (1 per pound of turkey)
- Seasoned breadcrumbs
- Salt, pepper, rosemary, sage, parsley & thyme
- Ground turkey

Thaw the frozen spinach. Chop up the onions, mushrooms & garlic really fine, and sautee all the veggies in a pan with butter until you've softened them and cooked off most of the water. Add the herbs, salt & pepper to this while you're cooking.

Heat your oven to 400 degrees. Put the ground turkey, eggs & breadcrumbs in a large mixing bowl, add the sauteed veggies, and mix it all together. Form your meatloaf in a baking pan, toss it in the oven, and bake for about an hour (until it's starting to brown on top)

I think it tastes great with brown gravy, thanksgiving-style, but serve it however you want.

Good post mate but I'm already in the process of browning the meat for turykey chili which apperantely is a crime against chilis according to

Pad krapow gai (except it's turkey rather than chicken). Mince up some garlic cloves and seeded habaneros. Brown in oil. Throw in with browned turkey. Toss in a bit of fish sauce. Now for the krapow: this is holy basil, a minty variety. If you have access to Asian market should be easy to find. If not I just substitute basil and mint. Mind blowing, right? So throw that in and stir fry until it looks like sautéed spinach or whatever. Oh, and perhaps add some strips of seeded jalepeno or bell pepper for color and texture. Serve your minced turkey with this shit in it over some rice. Then throw a fried egg on top, however you like but yolkier is better IMO.

This dish is basically like Thai fast food. Easy peasy lemon squeezy.

In 200 year history of chili no one has ever said chili con turquía...until now.

Turkey btw does not belong in chili. Only white women do this.

Mexico would like a word with you outside.

because they call it chili el pavo you dumb ameritard

>Lol guys I'm pretending to be Mexican
>Just ignore how dumb I am
A-user...

*pssst*
Chili is not a mexican dish

>they
"they" dont make chili.

*pssst*
It's based on mexican chili stews, and I'm from Texas and even I fucking know that.

But...its not.

But, it is.

Is not.

Proof or GTFO.
I guess all the chili queens learned it from "cooky", dumbass.

sculpt a funny statue and show us the results

A turkey

as said, treat it like you would other ground meats for the most part.

it doesn't make a very good burger imo, because you have to add a lot to it in order for it to taste very good, and that makes it hard to get a good sear/crust on the outside without burning those additives to ash.

imo it works best as meatballs with pasta or similar carbs (potatoes, rice). again, it's pretty bland, so i like to add quite a lot of herbs, cheeses, spices and other stuff to it to give the dish the flavor you won't get out of the missing ground beef. shepherd's pie, with rice and beans, as chili, etc etc

broccoli rabe, garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, goat cheese
shallot, chervil, tarragon, chives, dill, basil
beans, paprika, chili powder, cumin, pepper, hot sauce, salsa
etc

turned out pretty good, fellas

How would you rate your turkey chili?

>rice
You made burrito filling.

looks like destitution

6.5/10 , beef has much deeper flavor and better texture but oh well im just trying to get my daily 4000 kcal in and as long as its edible i wont pmplain

Looks good, user.

Fast food-style tacos

The ground turkey I buy is so low-quality, you might as well drown it in MSG and sodium.

Besides obvious choices like turkey burgers or chili, my favorite thing to do with ground turkey is to throw it in a pan with garlic, ginger, shallots/onions, maybe some leeks or cabbage and just when the moisture is about gone throw in soy sauce, oyster sauce, and a tiny bit of sesame oil. Then stir fry in some lo mein noodles or spaghetti if you're trash like me and serve with some steamed/sauteed bok choy on the side. Shit is cash

>500kg of baby spinach or arugula
That seems like a lot.

>mince
It's ground. Call it ground turkey.

A half a TON. Nah its just a good HEALTHY appetite for veggies.

NOM NOM HALF A TON

Not if you're an elephant.

Turkey burgers. Bread and fry it.