Bacon

How do you cook your bacon?
Fried?
Baked?
Microwaved?
Broiled?
Something else?

Which method do you use, and why?

Baking is the only acceptable method unless youre rendering bacon bits.

reddit

too much work for an everyday serving of bacon

>Too much work
Turning on your oven is too much work??? Its easier and faster if you manage your time right because it allows you to do other things rather than babysit bacon and its a lot less messy.

I boil mine and then cook pasta in the liquid

Not true. I like to fry my bacon and cook my eggs in the same pan.

I can't be the only one who uses a grill...

Youre wrong.
And a faggot.

How do you cook your bacon user

I cook it in the oven. Much less grease that way, idk why

No. It is the method that involves the least amount of secondary bullshit such as smells and aerosolised fat landing on surfaces. Like glasses.
And because it's dry the grill can produce the correct amount of crispiness without having it dripping in grease.

Terrible. Eggs need to be fried in lard. Lard is awful for cooking bacon in.

I shove it up a pigs ass

Fried, every time. Literally just enough for it to be cooked. Any more and it's too crispy.

You are literally the only one.

Fried. I then take it out and either cook eggs in the fat or I sautee a bit of onion in the fat, let it cool and its really nice to smear on a piece of bread.

baked and burned to a crisp

In the toaster

I cook my bacon in the microwave sometimes when I'm lazy. It ends up tasting the same though in my opinion.

grill is optimal imo

I'm Jewish and don't eat pigs because it would be cannibalism

I pan fry with water for chewy goodness.

I like to cook it in the toaster oven on the little half-sheet pan lined with foil. Even cooking, but pretty fast. After removing the cooked bacon, I pour the fat over the lip of the pan and save it for future cooking. Then I spatulate the delicious little bacon crunchies left behind on the foil back onto the bacon or on top of whatever else I cooked.

I've thought about doing that, but I figure it'd lose a lot of the flavor that way. Is that true?

Hey dipshit bacon fat is just smokey salty lard

>not precooking your bacon in the oven for easy portioning through the week
You can wipe out three packages worth in one go. It's easy.

Run the strips under cold water, put in skillet with some more water, maybe less than a quarter cup. It takes a little longer to cook but theres far less smoke and it's extra tender while slightly crispy.

I'm going to try using an airfryer i just got next time

Cast iron pan, I have had good results.

Boiled is the only way to go

covered in melted cheese and jalapenos
>ketofag