For me, it's the Grand Big Mac

For me, it's the Grand Big Mac.
Just ate one of these saucy suckers. Delicious.
Grabbed a McChicken to fuck with later too.

They still sell those?

Just came back for a limited time friendo.
As well as the Mac Jr.

This shit was proven to be just more bread and less meat. fuck off shill

>Proven
Please post the white paper from the independent lab.

I swear mcdonalds incompetence must be done on purpose sometimes
>order no onions
>onions all over the top of the burger
>a bed of onions under the burger
>filled up with onions inside
I've never seen so many damn onions before!

Onions are good for you soyboy

>Grabbed a McChicken to fuck with later too
you're gonna put your dick in it?

Maybe I will

they are gross double nigger

>back for a limited time
say what now?

How does it feel to be so incredibly gay?
GoGoGo!

You know that malaise that hits you as you almost finish a Big Mac?
The one where you regret buying it and feel kind of sick?
Yeah, that hits you about halfway through a Grand Mac.

Not me friendo. I just feel happy and satisfied.
Might get another for dinner

>a McChicken to fuck with later

this is the most bizarre phrasing, as though you're gonna do something other than eat it.

>they've never jerked off with a McChicken
fucking scrubs

HEY THREE FOR FREE!

Are you okay user? wanna talk about it?

no u!

it's okay sweetie, I'll get you a chickie nuggie Happy Meal too

Why didnt they use the quarter pounder pattys?
They are thinner and shittier than the QP ones. Also they make the bun YUGE on the grand mac so its basically all bun and sauce. Its a fucking mess too when you eat it.

Honestly the big mac would be great with the normal big mac buns and two of these QP patties

uh, I think the Chef's at McDonald's know a thing or too about burgers sweetheart.

Well the double quarter pounder has way too much meat for the amount of bun and the big mac is way too much bun for the amount of beef.
Also why have 3 different patties of beef?
Small burger patty
grand mac patty
quarter pounder patty

my dick would literally not make it through to the other side, fuck this shit

lol dicklet

Goddamn it yes. I just had this after I saw it while driving home. Maybe it was me, but the meat seemed larger.

Mega mac is better

>enjoying raw onions
I didn't get the string of mongoloid DNA that allows for this

>Mongloid
We're just not soyboy numales like you

>shill thread
5 McDollars have been deposited into your account

Oh good. I can get quite the meal with just $5 on the New $1-$2-$3 Dollar Menu like the new Classic Chicken Sandwich.

Thinking bout that grand mac

>this is what Veeky Forums has come to

>He doesn't like two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame seed bun, but grander with a side of golden, crispy fries and a large Coca-Cola.

You are so right user i don't like McDonald's stuff, the shakes are decent and also the fries when fresh but other than that no

How does it feel to be a homosexual?

I don't know user you're the one shilling for a hamburger, you tell me what it feels like

>implying we hadn't already arrived here years ago

My friend, I'm simply sharing my love for burgers on this here food and cooking board of an Egyptian sandskrit board

Those breads do look thicker than both those fine pieces of meat

I have literally never eaten a big mac, should i?

yes dummy

Get the grand Mac. It's the platonic ideal of the big Mac

No, it's a shit version of the quarter pounder with a worse burger to bun ratio.

And yet, still delicious.

>delicious
A word never once used to describe any mc dicks item ever, unless by a marketing shill.

I agree that the way the grand Mac is structured to be a problem. The megamac, which I saw years ago, was a better approach.

>limited time

As if they do not constantly keep all the required elements necessary to make these on hand. Oh but wait, this is the nigrish company that can't even figure out how to serve hamburgers 24/7. The level of frustration with the little things at this place is fucking incredible...

>As if they do not constantly keep all the required elements necessary to make these on hand.
The patties on the Grand Mac is actually unique.

All versions of the big mac are sloppy and unfulfilling to me. Too much bread and the lettuce special sauce slop cools the burger down to a lukewarm crumbling runny mess.
For me it is the McChicken, the best fast food sandwich.

If i feel like a big mac i just have them drop the ketchup and onion on a mcdouble and add mac sauce. adding lettuce costs like 30 cents. some places charge for mac sauce others dont.

*ketchup/mustard

Yet another asinine, dipshit corporate call. Stupid! MickDs so stupid!

>The patties on the Grand Mac is actually unique
If it wasn't obvious to all and sundry until now, it should be clear from this egregious rape of the english language this shit is third world hired shilling.

I like the mc double but they made it 2 dollars now in Canada. Fuck you Ronald you fucking smug cunt. I'm still gonna buy it but, damn I won't be happy about it. No siree. Not. One. Bit. Also why is the junior chicken 2 dollars. Thats just fucking price gouging

Mcdonalds is disgusting and I refuse to eat anything there. Every time I go into one of those places it's like going into a wallmart, the types of trashy people who frequent McDonalds near where I live, man fuck that

it's not price gouging, you dumb leaf, you currency is just fucking worthless.

I used to really enjoy bigmacs as a fatty. Then I lost a shitload of weight fasting and went back to get my old mac attack combo as a treat one day.

To my surprise, I fucking hated everything about it. So much bread, and its not even good bread. It's fast food so obviously the bread won't be great, but its garbage, and there is just so much of it. I ended up removing the top and bottom buns after a few bites. The patties were tasteless and dry. The only parts of the burgers that were edible was the cheese/sauce/lettuce.

It didn't help that the fries tasted like death. Greasy but somehow dry and way too salty. I guess they had been sitting for a while.

Next time I'm going to burgerking or kfc.

Nice meme but it should be 1.25 if it is actually gonna keep up with the american price not 2 fucking dollars.

Why can't they just reverse import stuff from their global branches?

No, just get a quarter pounder and if you really feel the need for a big mac, just get the big mac sauce on the QP

Hold the mac sauce please.

The absolute mad man

I know right?
what a weird idea, people talking about food in a food board!

For me it's the McBump, the best way of keeping the degeneracy of ck alive

For you

Remember that one football guy who said he could eat two whole big macs???