my korean girlfriend's mom makes a pretty good boiled beef dish

Steamed hams

let me guess
your white

Guess his white what?

his white ass cant handle no spice

Looks like a big slop o shit

Judging from the OP I'd say he can handle no spice pretty well

Peanut butter, miracle whip and sweet pickle chips (or bananas with a hint of green still).

Delicious.

Sammich obviously

Have this premiun slop jay peg.

> No, his ass is not able to consume a zero sum of spices, all it's food is most likely contaminated with cumin. It also is albino.

reddit

Get these retarded ass memes outtay thread. Only Maries cooking memes are allowed in here. Now contribute or gtfo

I like these too

Not amerifaf btw.

If you like boiled you should try Königsberger Klopse or Tellerfleisch, this is coming from a non-German.

God there are so many good boiled meat dishes, one of my favorites being boiled ham, ratte potatoes peeled *after* boiling, cream-stewed kale and a bit of coarse mustard.

just

But to answer the question in OP, I'll eat kidneys and livers which apparently not everybody will, and I love hearts.

Beef hearth, it's fucking delicious.

>Beef hearth, it's fucking delicious.

I've only ever had it stewed, which food culture puts it on skewers? Greek?

Blue cheese. Everyone always gets on my case about it but its in my top 3 favorite cheeses.

Retard grammar aside, Asian would have been a better guess. Fuckers over there eat boiled meat in a lot of different dishes.

Licorice.
>inb4 tastelets responding to my post

all innards are delicious af desu schmesu

Stews are literally just boiled meat with vegetables and seasonings and everyone on earth likes at least some form of stew.

So you're saying that he can't handle it when he is unable to apply spices to his ass?

Yea, trout mask replica is a juicy piece

a lot of people recoil at liver mush. but we always at it. i didn't even notice they ment liver liver till much later.

peruvian
look for an anticuchos recipe, shit's really good

I love kidney and liver a lot, never seen many people eat it over here

Unlike liver paté, offal isn't very common in supermarkets around here. You can still get at supermarkets that have their own butcher section though.

It adds to the flavor

I thought we stopped this user?

Only when done by my grandma served with sour-sweet pickles or onion with vinegar and honey.