Leftover pizza

How do you heat it? Toaster oven? Microwave? Skillet? Not at all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sit on it

Usually not at all.

Toaster oven

keep it in ziploc bag, rectal sous vede

Rip it into 2 or 3 pieces then microwave

I like it cold with a little red pepper flake

if heating I put it in the oven (350 for 5 min, then low broil for 2 min)

In a pan with a lid on the stove is the only way

Sounds like a great way to get a soggy mess. Might as well put it in the microwave.

Direct from the fridge to a 375-400 degree oven for ten minutes results in something that is almost as good as fresh.

This. Cold pizza is brettygud

>with a lid

How the fuck does Veeky Forums not know how to reheat pizza yet? It's only posted 2-3 times a week.

You put it in a dry pan over moderate heat with no lid. Once the toppings are heated through the crust will have crisped up. It's the only thing resembling fresh pizza; though why anyone wouldn't just eat pizza cold is beyond me.

checked

Some pizza is absolute shit when cold.

Toaster oven can rejuvenate old pizza and make it taste almost as good in a different toasty way. Microwave destroys leftover pizza unless its the best of the best.

Toaster oven and microwave 20 seconds
Toaster oven is faster than heating up your actual oven.

Cold pizza good breakfast next morning only :]

*some pizza is absolute shit

Low broil in toaster oven, microwave before if you want fast. You get nice brown on top and no mess!

I don't.
Cold pizza is almost as good as fresh pizza.

i usually just lube it up and pop it in the good ol shitter

Boil it

Agreed, this is my exact method. Although I recently got a toaster oven so I tried that and the result was pretty comparable.

honestly its its dominos, papa johns or pizza hut, its better off in the trash. that stuff sucks if you dont eat it within one our of being cooked.

10 minutes in the oven

when i used a microwave i would put the pizza on a damp paper towel but fuck the microwave

If you microwave it you can put a small cup or bowl of water in with it and it will keep the crust from getting tough.

I usually boil it

>Direct from the fridge to a 375-400 degree oven for ten minutes results in something that is almost as good as fresh.
This. Anyone who claims microwave is better than oven obviously hasn't tried to reheat pizza in an oven before. Especially when the topping crisp up.

That said, there is something nice about microwaved pizza too.

I had leftover pizza this morning and just ate it cold though. I didn't even think about heating it up until I finished it, which was odd.

Always microwave, I know it gets soggy and most people think it's gross but I like it. I have no taste.

Try hot sauce on cold pizza. Better than flakes imo

I just came here to say cold leftover pizza is the absolute best breakfast food.

USUALLY I run my hand under the tap and dampen the crust a bit before throwing it in the microwave for ~30 seconds

SOMETIMES I put it in the oven for a few minutes on a pizza stone

eat it when its fresh and not have a tiny beta stomach

I usually start it in a lightly oiled pan with no lid, then once the crust is starting to crisp up I'll add a splash of water to the pan and quickly cover, using the steam to flash-reheat the cheese/topping

45 seconds in the mircrowave on top of a damp paper towel. Next.

preheat cast iron in the oven at 350
add pizza cook until sizzling sound starts

>he doesnt eat half of it then save the other half for the next day to save on money

most of the time I just go cold since I'm lazy
but if I heat it up it's skillet until well browned or toaster oven at like 350 for probably like 15-20 minutes or something

youtube.com/watch?v=6gA6pOhyea4

Microwave it 15 sec and then toast the bottom on pan

Lay on tin foil cuz I'm not washing a pan for 2 slices of pizza.

Put in oven put on 350f for about 6-10 minutes.

Honestly I find reheating chain pizza better than reheating real pizza, because the cheese from real pizza becomes all denatured on reheating

wouldn't even put it in the fridge in the first place t b h
just leave it out and eat it for breakfast when you wake up

Microwave on paper towels until it just starts to sizzle (30-45seconds) then on toasting iron with the lid closed just above the pizza so it doesn’t squash it...
Literally as good as fresh...

Eaten straight out of the box that has been sitting out overnight

>using plastic bags
Enjoy your soggy pizza faggot

This guy is most of the way there. The microwave is completely unnecessary.

I just chuck it in the sandwich press/toasting iron, set the lid down to lowest setting before it touches pizza, leave for 5 minutes. Come back, beautiful crispy pizza with beautiful hot toppings.

>not eating a quarter at a time for maximum satisfaction to money saving ratio

the problem with reheating in the oven is that you will always get hard as fuck crust 100% of the time

Have you tried putting it in for less amount of time?...

Oven to 400 with pan already in there heating up. throw it in for literally 3 minutes. Vous La.

Hahahahahahahaa

yes

and 3 mins isn't enough time to adequately reheat pizza at 400 unless you just want it luke warm

Kike get.

Cold pizza is godtier food.

>being a walletlet

Cos of living is through the roof
If you cant make 2 meals out of a meal, then you arent cookin right

I'd rather eat it all when it's fresh and then fast the next day.

I dunno man. I've had cold Little Caesars and it was a nightmare