Vegans are murderers

Did you know yeast is a living organism?
Liquids that are too hot can kill your yeast.
So, how does it feel vegans? How does it feel to be murderers?

Other urls found in this thread:

savory.global/
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Ehoxu9QY8
youtube.com/watch?v=5GMXqgQIU9c
scienceabc.com/nature/how-are-mushrooms-more-similar-to-humans-than-plants.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Veggies are also living cells

plants are also living organisms dumb dumb.
I'm all for shitting on vegans but step up, son.

Vegans don't eat animal products

Die.

rest in yeast yeastmins

yeast isn't an animal silly!

>"hurr let me use my ignorance to act as if [anyone baby doesn't like] is contradicting themselves, so they're wrong !"
Can we just stop this kind of retarded shit ? It's fucking tiring reading the same dumb strawmen.

Tell that to my wort when I'm brewing beers, those yeast fuckers are rampaging lunatics devouring sugar like a ravening wolf pack devouring vegans on the tundra.

he has a point though user, at what point do you say "this is no longer an organism with rights" what is a shrimp or lobster if not an overgrown yeast?

how does a vegan justify keeping a domesticated house cat alive?

do they mistreat the cat, an obligate carnivore, by feeding it a "animal cruelty free" vegan diet?

or does the vegan eschew the house cat altogether, opting to ultimately extinguish the entire species of animal (same goes for all domesticated farm animals to be honest)

what is the vegan final cat solution?

yeast are fungi not animals you fuckass.

Thanks. Saved me from Googling.

you're a fungi

Ignoring the hypocrisy

4u

Well you could extend that to wasps, spiders, ladybugs, nematodes, lizards, toads etc., vicious predators on insect animal plant predators that keep an organic garden pest free. Furthermore, organic gardens even on a small scale require animal bone meal, manure, blood meal, fish emulsion, etc. to produce a decent crop not to mention the elimination of mammal pests like rats, moles, voles, squirrels, rabbits, deer, etc.

I swear to whatever myths control the destiny of the universe, vegans are as bad hypocrites as the loony evangelicals.

tl;dr vegans are the extreme left's evangelicals.

is an apple, which requires a bee to become pollinated, also not the product of the bee?

vegans are the communists of dietary thought

they are detached from the circle of life and death such that they somehow view existence of animal, human and plant to be necessarily at odds or in conflict, always oppressed and oppressor.

this lack of nuance and cognitive dissonant reaction to a virtuous yet terribly flawed ideology is what causes individual nutritional problems (and the holodomor).

Ultimately vegans need to confront death, and their role in the creation and destruction of life on earth. Everything has to die to keep you going. Whether you respect a plant or an animal, you are taking its energy. Go to a local farm, see how symbiotically animals and plants need each other to live. Support local farms, specifically with animals and plants, don't just buy a monsanto "Vegan" almond milk and feel virtuous about opting out of a system whose monoculture ag harms countless field animals and biology in the production process and can only survive due to the byproducts of production being traded to support a monoculture animal feedlot. Neither monoculture supporting beneficial health of community, body or earth (the things veganism supposedly stands for). It's a circle. Everything is connected, you cannot opt out of death and taking life to survive.

we are animals user

Agree. If they were serious about living a moral life it would be eschewing factory, megacorporate farmed animals and plants with petroleum derived chemicals to sustain them. That means, if not growing and raisjng their own animals and produce, at least investigating the farms they purchase from. But no, they're all about a tribal evangelicism which the world laughs at.

yes. if vegans actually cared about their food sources being ethical and low input they would have to get actively involved in agriculture and in doing so would realize life is a circle.

most vegans hate insects too, pretty great

Nervous system, thought process. Better than the alternative.

fuck, if yeast are sentient, then I hope I have been a loving and forgiving god

because I coaxed you back to life, fed you, kept you warm, and then finally brought you home to me

Suffer the little fungi unto me.

>specialized eukaryotic cells that pass electrical currents have more of a right to life than normal eukaryotic cells

The only reason that human codes of ethics exist is because we are human. We look out for eachother because it is in our best interest for survival. We define everything in respect for ourselves.

You cannot draw a line for consciousness, you cannot draw a line for life, and you certainly cannot extend human rights to other creatures. In nature, and philosophy, and mathematics, you cannot make one thing equal to another without making both things equal to eachother. When everything equals everything, nothing equals nothing, and human lives are put in danger.

We are creatures that require death in order to live. Because we are human, they must die so that we may life. To argue otherwise is to challenge mankind itself.

I wish vegans would just get to the point and declare war on humanity. Then we can stop getting our asses blasted by grey areas populated by the partially-informed.

Do I look like a vegan to you faggots ? Do you think feminists, afrocentrists, vegans and all those people who hurt your feelings hang out on fucking Veeky Forums ? No they don't. You're only posting that shit to show everyone how quirky and snarky you are, but this isn't reddit we don't care.
So all I'm asking for is keep the 8-grade smartass "see how in my half-assed grasp of *, it contradicts itself" for yourself. Or, take to any other board except Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums.

Why are you so mad? Whose feelings are being hurt here, again?

Nutritional Yeast is a thing, and it's sometimes referred to as 'vegan Parmesan cheese'.

It's yeast genecide.

Neither is an unfertilized chicken egg, but vegans CAN'T eat that.

Since vegans are lower on the food chain than humans, should we be allowed to eat them?

>Why are you so mad?
Of course to you I sound oddly mad, but it's because lately I'm getting tired of reading threads choke-full of the same shitty unironic "checkmate athetist" logic. That postwas just the one who made me realize how widespread that shit was these days, that's all.

its just a path of questioning vegan logic that reveals just how faulty that ideology and lifestyle diet actually is

Yeast are not animals so there is no issue for vegans.

You get retarded vegans, of course, but there's a big difference between feeding meat to an obligate carnivore and we humans eating meat when we do not need to.

Different user, but I don't see how it's faulty. Yes, some animal products and labor are still required. But relying on the natural behavior of bees to pollinate my apple creates far less animal suffering than slaughtering a chicken for my dinner when a handful of beans works just as well.

If I really thought NO animal suffering or involvement was possible, I'd demolish my house, return it to wilderness, and then kill myself. The point is minimizing, not completely eliminating. Though completely eliminating would be nice, it's effectively impossible, but I would much rather do something than just shrug and say "oh well." My personal reason is resource use, especially land, and raising meat requires exponentially more resources and land than the same calories of vegetables.

>raising meat requires exponentially more resources and land than the same calories of vegetables.
this is an oversimplified false statement
just a few reasons:
1. some land is not arable to grow crops and animals are a cheaper solution that can fertilize an area and make it ready for crops
2. the argument vegans have about feeding more people from the crop amounts that currently feed animals is a skewed and misinformed soundbite. the land that grows crops for animals is usually less fertile and grows an "animal grade" product, one that requires much less care, water, soil fertility and maintenance and doesn't have the nutrients needed to grow quality crops sell to humans.

we would need to use a lot more resources to convert the farm land growing animal grade crops into fertile land to grow the crops needed for humans.

also, your argument ignores the concept completely of a no kill farm, where animals are kept humanely and their by-products are used efficiently, a small farm that symbiotically works with animals and plants. for example: a polyculture with fruits/groundcrops and chickens, which give manure and control pests as well as eggs. the farmer isn't exploiting the animals or causing suffering (this is a marxist viewpoint btw), the farmer is exchanging protection and guaranteed food, for the byproducts of eggs and manure/pest control.

Many farms use chickens and do not kill the, the chickens themselves do kill each other and the lowest one usually has to be separate or they will kill it, for what it is worth, just so you know.

>grazing animals eat grass
>"this land can't support cereals, pulses, or other grains"
kek

Also, grazing does not improving net primary productivity overall. It can result in short-term improvements via soil nutrients (mostly nitrogen) and cropping can stimulate aboveground growth in fodder, but the resulting erosion,compaction, and long-term reduction to soil nutrient and organic matter levels are repeatedly shown in the literature.

It's not just a matter of "durrrr manure is a fertilizer" buddy. Then again, you are clearly a moron.

sometimes the meanest chickens start attacking the other ones, and its time for a chicken dinner on the farm

life happens, vegans should realize animals are going to die no matter what and most good small farmers who keep animals really do care for them and protect them from each other and the wild things that will rip them apart in the night.

is the vegan endgame utopia one where there are no animals being "kept" by humans because they really fail to see a better more symbiotic relationship as possible?

sometimes a vegan will eat an apple pollinated by a bee, but not the honey. sometimes a vegan will feed a cat with catfood from one of the largest industrial meat slurry farms. sometimes a vegan will boycott a small no kill farm because they sell eggs with their strawberries. sometimes a vegan choose a mass produced milk alternative made by the company whose by-products are shipped to a dairy cow feed lot.

the label and ideology are really limiting, nothing is truly "vegan" but you can still be ethical in our actions towards everything

Vegetables produce so many more calories per acre than meat that we wouldn't need to convert all that to arable land, is the bulk of the argument. The vast majority of land that is currently used for farming could be converted back to wilderness, not different farmland - which is exactly what I would like.

A no-kill farm would be a fine solution, but I find it unreasonable to expect many farmers to be okay with caring for thousands and thousands of animals past their useful production life for no benefits in return. If it's feasible, that would be great. Humans and nature working in concert like that would be many vegans' idea of a utopia.

check out allen savory's work on ungulates and land restoration, lots of cool observations about soil regeneration
savory.global/

large scale agriculture is by nature "intensive" agriculture, requiring a lot more input than it actually generates. modern ag went askew with the introduction of petroleum based farming, if you're interested in seeing who farms 90% of the worlds wheat production and much of the staples, look into the ABCD shipping/produciton consortium.

thats a little beyond the point, but still on topic. What's really interesting is small scale farming and the increased outputs when you reduce acreage. Small farms have always existed and it is only within the last few generations that it doesn't seem "feasible" to feed a family on a very small area of land.

I think ideally vegans would choose to find and support these small symbiotic farms in favor of "vegan" labeled ideologically approved yet mass produced and unethical products.

The trick is not taking the easy way out and virtue signalling with a label of vegan. the trick is sourcing your food and setting aside enough money to value the labor of ethical farmers. The more support small farms (and community gardens etc) have, the more likely there will be more of them.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

What about the sperm that vegans regularly swallow when their bfs unload in heir mouths? Are those not animal products?

They must consent

Yes it is sweetie

A lot of vegans consider pet animals to be against their principles. Most vegans who own pet had them before they went vegan and they'd rather keep them than ditch them.

>animal suffering is a normal part of life
>animals are going to die no matter what and most good small farmers who keep animals really do care for them
See, this is an argument against veganism.

>vegans are gayy lmao
>yeast are conscious animal too !
>checkmate xD
This is fucking retarded reddit shit

so the endgame of an ideology that purports to care about animals is to abandon all animals and direct care for them ?
this, and many places is where veganism betrays itself and reveals a weird unsustainable conflict model of life relation

>Vegan Parmesan Cheese
It is neither parmesan, nor cheese. Why do vegans emulate other dishes instead of creating their own?

you're exactly what called out.
>to abandon all animals and direct care for them ?
Where did you read that you cockmonger? How convenient is it for you to bring out a strawman so you can claim "veganism betrays itself lmao xD" ?

right here >A lot of vegans consider pet animals to be against their principles. Most vegans who own pet had them before they went vegan

so the vegan logic is once one becomes vegan, they would no longer believing in keeping animals, they might keep the animals they previously had but to acquire more animals would go against their "ethics"

which leads me to follow this logic to its conclusion that no vegan would want to "care" for animals, because ultimately they fail to see a human/animal/plant connection that can be more than a conflicted exploitative model

again, i encourage all vegans to support small animal/plant polycultures, and not vegan corporations

Well good way to show everyone you're a retard. Pet animals are species bred to serve as company and amusement. Purchasing or breeding a pet is of course against vegan principles.

what about people who keep chickens or pigs as pets?

vegan ethics are emotionally based not logical

>breeding a pet is of course against vegan principles

so, raising and thus caring for an animal is against vegan principals user?
what are the vegan principals guiding their judgement of the food chain again?

Chickens and pigs are also the result of selective breeding.
And I'm not convinced any form of ethics is truly logical.

one that causes least suffering is good
but to abandon the work of our ancestors who bonded raised and selected the best animals, because we don't like do deal with the idea of death? that's not fair, its a fear based avoidance of a historical and functional heirloom. agriculture, and i guess animal husbandry if we're being specific, or animal domestication is again, not a conflictual exploitative act, it is symbiotic. dependent relationships between animals and humans can be symbiotic and mutually beneficial.

For example 9000 years plus ago, scientists presume cats befriended humans because there was an excess of food/rodents lingering around the grain based human. Again, currently most domesticated livestock will not survive in the wild. The choice to abandon them is fear based and rooted in some sort of beta-quality endemic perhaps to the vegan mindset that humans are a "bane" to earths existence.

Most certainly its a pessimistic worldview of the type of relationship humans are capable of having with animals. Vegans shouldn't look away from animals because they Might suffer. ALL THINGS SUFFER. To minimize the suffering and support those raising animals with this ethos is the way we can move forward instead of walking in virtue signalling circles.

>and thus caring for an animal is against vegan principals
>hurrr look at me i'm a faggot who uses double meaning as arguments ! see "care" and "care ? so clever xD
Fuck off. There's no contradiction for vegans to want animals to live freely in their natural habitat, stop trying hard.

>ideologically "caring" for something through physically abandoning it
>eschewing contact with small farms who produce animal and plant products in an ethical way in favor of mega corps who trade with animal producers to make vegan foods

such great vegan logic

>but to abandon the work of our ancestors who bonded raised and selected the best animals, because we don't like do deal with the idea of death?
The rest of your post is fairly reasonable, but that is retarded. You have no obligation to keep up something you disagree with.
> Again, currently most domesticated livestock will not survive in the wild
I think they'd first start with stopping the forced reproduction, maybe sterelize them and let the species go extinct after letting the last generation live freely. I don't really know.

> let the species go extinct

this is truly the endgame of veganism, which seems anti-animal to me

you know how people are talking about seed banks to ensure genetic diversity of plants? because plant monoculture is bad and diversity is good? it's the same with animals, even domesticated ones, there are so many different species of duck and chicken, and many are going extinct.

there are many small farmers who love ducks or chickens and get great joy from protecting them from wolves and raccoons and feeding them food that grows on their land. They are not vegan though, so they lack a crucial amount of support that the vegan community could give if vegans would stop drawing a hard marxist line between oppressed animals and oppressor human captors.

>again another "lel checkmate xD" strawman shite
You're a worthless mongrel. I'll resort to human exaggeration.
>ideologically "caring" for slaves through physically abandoning them
See the fucking retardation you cunt ? They want animal to live in the wild, of course they won't defend pets. Also only some of them.
>eschewing contact with small farms who produce animal and plant products in an ethical way in favor of mega corps who trade with animal producers to make vegan foods
Why do you resort to asspulling ? How do you know their buying habits ? Neither of us are vegan, so why do you even try to use this ?

>You're a worthless mongrel
ad hominem is when you can't do logic anymore

animals aren't human slaves, that's faulty comparison. A symbiotic relationship can most certainly occur on a small farm (and decreases production costs while increasing outputs of plant and animal products)

the buying habits of vegan are if the product says "vegan" they feel it aligns with their ideals and can consume it. Many non food products have animals in them, and vegans will be forced until they day they die to use them, see: stearic acid from cows, in rubbers/road tires and plastics, the blood of pigs inside cigarette filters, not to mention the thousands of pounds of animal bodies used as fertilizer on vegan plant crops, and vegetable/fruit farms.

>which seems anti-animal to me
How is it anti-animal ? Species born of human manipulation can go extinct just fine.
>even domesticated ones, there are so many different species of duck and chicken, and many are going extinct.
It was a hypothesis of mine, and maybe a lot of those species can be reintroduced to wilderness. Especially ducks.
>there are many small farmers who love ducks or chickens and get great joy from protecting them from wolves and raccoons and feeding them food that grows on their land.
I don't know, both sides seem reasonable. I've worked in a farm so I know what you're talking about, but I can't lie and pretend we didn't raise them for the purpose of slaughter at the end of the day.
>if vegans would stop drawing a hard marxist line between oppressed animals and oppressor human captors.
Of fuck off with that "let me add marxist in everything" bullshit. Have you read Marx at least ?

>animals aren't human slaves
but that's the fucking point of vegan 101 ? This is why I'm getting pissed off at your shitty rants. You act all smartass trying to prove vegans are contradicting themselves, but your sophisms always rely on you ignoring several key points.

yes i have read marx, the conflict model extends beyond just marx but its fair to say he is a thinker that uses this model instead of a structural integrative one, which i am leaning more and more towards each day.

i currently work on a farm, and am looking into regenerative agriculture and soil food web work, turns out life in the soil literally predicates type of plant that will grow and control for plant type can be as simple as proper bacterial and fungal ratio maintenance. besides the point, but still the point.

Farm life has just shown me the lack of boundary we have with discerning "life". At the end of the day animals and plants will always die. Humans, like all things, take energy to survive and create their own and it's just silly to think we have to abandon animals.

I've found the closer a vegan gets to actual food production the more they see how hard it is to opt out of using "animal products" as life literally is a fucking circle. Rot is literally alive. fungus is creating life from death in front of you. Idk, and i love watching ducks and chickens play, i want to keep them and protect them, also their eggs are great to eat especially when farm my own black fly larvae from the food scraps and compost the farm makes.

idk, lifes a circle. veganism is harsh and exclusive to the point where i think it fails to value human life and the ability of the human to truly actually interactively care for other non-human life. Death happens and we minimize suffering, but abandoning animals or being "okay with extinction" when there are people willing to keep it going but don't get that support, seems wrong

>See, this is an argument against veganism.
It's not a good one
a better argument would be that we've bred animals for eating so releasing animals into the wild would just result in them over populating and kicking several native species out or just dying off
no matter what, the animals that are used for food aren't adapted to non-human curated environments, which is bad for other animals
The MOST we could do is simply stop breeding and eating them, but that also runs the risk of killing off several species just to serve the purpose of not killing them, which is ironic/hypocritical/stupid
The only way to ensure that the animals that vegans want to save are actually saved is to put into place better and more open farming practices and over time, animals will slowly adapt to the environment in a non-invasive way OR to develop new ways to use farm animals to help grow crops
One technique is that some duck farms also act as pest deterrent by eating all sorts of bugs and weeds that would otherwise kill off crops
youtube.com/watch?v=H6Ehoxu9QY8

a vegan once kicked me out of his "trailer" because i showed him a picture of a dead deer i found on the side of the road

That is just a fear of death manifesting with avoidance behaviors, that's not helping anyone, person or animal. The deer is dead and its a shame but no reason for resentment and anger towards someone for relaying a fact that exists in the world. you know?

>idk, lifes a circle.
Yeah I agree that's a lot more like how I think of it. But on the other hand we raise those chickens to eat them. It's just about how you consider life and death. We consider it just a part of life, and vegans consider the deaths of those animals avoidable suffering. To each their own I guess.

there are a whole bunch of animal/plant symbiotic farms out there, it is actually how all farms were pre-1960 petroleum modernity but there's a huge resurgence now

polyculture, biodynamic and permaculture farms are all just stupid hippie names for farms that have begun using this method to reduce costs and increase yields.

Large monoculture agriculture does still survive on these basic symbiotic principals, but its not sustainable as the monoculture soy farm feeds the animal lots, and the animal byproducts are used as crop fertilizers etc. same premise because you can't really fuck with successful symbiosis of animal and plant.

a really successful example of a thriving animal/plant farm is Sepp Holzers farm on the Austrian hillsides. youtube.com/watch?v=5GMXqgQIU9c

it just bothers me sometimes to see vegans so against symbiotic farming methods and so supportive of eating oreos because they are "technically vegan"

some farms just have chickens and collect their eggs, the chickens help the compost and reduce the bugs, they live long lives. I just get confused why vegans wouldn't support these farms when they seem like a viable option of an environmentally friendly agricultural model.

>yeast are animals
yo u retard, son?

Why do you act so bothered about those one in a million special farms is beyond me. Those kind of oh-so-gentle farms aren't a viable alternative, they could never satisfy demand.

its my livelihood, i work on one of those farms, so not bothered but certainly interested in poking the vegan hornets nest

there are farmers markets popping up everywhere, while organic certification is okay, its kind of sketchy and a better option instead of virtue signalling as a vegan like you care about the food you put into your body, is to find a farmer and actually show care by talking to them about the food you put into your body

its as simple as googling "farmers market directory" instead of "are oreos vegan"

Sure they could, you'd just have to a more localized farming system instead of the mega corporate one we have now. But I'm curious to now why you think they couldn't satisfy demand?

are bugs large enough animals to have vegans not want to kill them? only certain kind of bugs? like honey bees or whats the vegan ethic on this?

how large of an animal before a vegan doesn't want to personally kill it, yet doesn't want others to farm it or help it survive?

can we have a story time? that sounds like it would make good story time

The majority of the quinoa eaten in North America is made using slave labor.

yeast are from a different kingdom
they aren't animals or plants
they are fungi

Yeah but human suffering doesn't matter Faggot.

sure why not,

>His name was Dan.
>30-ish hippie.
>Drives a Prius.
>Has Daughter he does not see who he says "is sick from congenital problems" but
>"its all the mother" because he "is genetically super healthy"
>was self proclaimed Fruitarian, one notch above whole raw food vegan,
>only ate fruits and imported non sustainable tropical things.
>Said humans didn't need to eat anything but fruit.
>Said i can just go down to the costco get my crate of dates and cans of cocosnut milk and bananas and i'm set.
>Said i don't need to eat anything else, people are suckers.
>15 bunches of bananas on bed of RV
>2 crates of mangoes on table of RV
>we smoke weed
> has one large arm tattoo i am avoiding looking at, in black scrawling cursive full forearm
>"DAIRY IS RAPE"
>look away and blur eyes from other forearm which also has cursive on it
>do not want to know other tattoo
>tell him about the trip i had where i found a deer on the side of the road
>show him picture
>he gets offended
>says "I bring you into my Home and you smoke my Weed and you show me This
>Get Out

>leave
>pass two live deer while biking away
>goodbye Dan

a fungi is more like an animal than a plant though, user scienceabc.com/nature/how-are-mushrooms-more-similar-to-humans-than-plants.html

a fungi can be a party animal

>Drives a Prius, an electric car diminishing our reliance on Muslim oil
>what a fucking hipster, sjw numale
>oh, wait, I uhhh...hate muslims
>wtf, I've got an extra chromosome I don't know what to do with!

"dairy is rape" is quite possibly the worst tattoo i have ever seen, dan is a living example of how not to be

>>Drives a Prius, an electric car diminishing our reliance on Muslim oil
>>what a fucking hipster, sjw numale
>>oh, wait, I uhhh...hate muslims
>>wtf, I've got an extra chromosome I don't know what to do with!
???

dan was just placing his resources in the wrong directions while feeling morally superior to everyone, true vegan ideals

>true vegan ideals
nigger, that guy is frugivore. He's already a basketcase no matter the vagan stuff.

dairy is rape is some batshit hxc vegan logic as well though

>dairy is rape
really what the fuck is this shit. Those people are fucking retarded.
why the muslim part ?

dairy is rape / eggs are abortions
all animal product is a product of the animals labor so taking it is exploitation (that IS marxist line of thinking for what its worth by the way)

that is all so batshit. Vegans could just support small no kill dairy farms or chicken farms that grow crops symbiotically. Vegan logic is a slippery slope and yeah it is virtue signally if it doesn't actually help. logos without ethos type shit, ideals that don't actually get actualized.

not even a vegan but please explain how dairy isn't rape

is the argument that the concept of rape doesn't apply to animals?

the cow isn't being penetrated by a reproductive organ or anything else, and its not for sexual stimulation?

often times animals will fight to get up on the milking table because it's a special attention time with the farmer, they get treated real nice if you find good farms.

d-do... you know where milk comes from and how an animal creates milk?
h-have you ever milked anything or understood that if you don't milk an animal producing milk it can cause them pain? the production of milk is natural and can occur for a prolonged time without any excess demand placed on the animal if it is given enough caloric food to replace the loss from the milk.

visit some good farms, get back to nature.

I'm using this argument the next time I see a vegan.

Can't we just accept the fact that people have their own diets?

Most vegans consider dairy "rape" because cows have to be pregnant/have a baby in order to produce milk. In order to keep up with production they are not impregnated by bulls naturally, but are instead forcefully artificially inseminated until they are no longer able to produce. After they are no longer able to make milk, usually at around 3 or 4 years, they are sent off to slaughter(A cow can live for 20 years naturally). Any male calves she may have had will be sent away to become veal(Which is a whole 'nother issue). Females will be kept for obvious reasons, but they are separated from their mothers less than a day after birth, never bonding with her.

These are the unfortunate realities of factory farming, which is where almost all of the dairy you see on the shelves in supermarkets is from. Obviously, there are farms out there that treat their cows real nice, but you have to admit that they are a rarity and most people do not (or cannot) get their dairy from nice old Farmer Joe who lives down the road.

again, the vegan option to abstain from animal farms altogether instead of support the small farms that ethically care for animals and produce animal byproducts like milk and eggs in ways that keep the animals happy.

Small farms where you can get your food are rare because a whole section of concern eaters (vegans) have opted not to support them, i would encourage vegans to really get involved with their own food production through seeking out small ethical farms when its an option

the place i get my goats milk just dried up, i have been freezing it though so we should be fine. the goats are fed extra to compensate for a loss of calorie through milk and are not harmed in the process of milking at all. the goat babies (kids) are weaned from the milk when grass starts to be plentiful but the goats can still continue to happily produce milk.

Eggs are produced no matter what, the difference is humans collecting them vs. wild animals like skunks and raccoons finding them

factory dairy farms are terrible no doubt. My confusion stems from the vegan actions that will abstain from this factory dairy farm but support another monoculture soy or almond farm whose by-products are directly sold/traded to a factory animal farm as a means to keep costs of each monoculture affordable in a big box store

the more sustainable option is a small farm, which can operate much more efficiently with combining both animal and plant, the fact vegans aren't willing to drop the "no animal product" label in favor of something more productive is what confuses me