Are we really headed towards the society where pic related is seen as a philosopher or is it just reactionary of the...

Are we really headed towards the society where pic related is seen as a philosopher or is it just reactionary of the meathead

We are really headed towards a society where pot smoking meathead user post endlessly about the possible philosophical merits of a fellow pot smoking meathead on a Chinese toiletry aficionado's website.

why are you always on here? are you too marblemouthed to get a job lecturing at a university

maybe. what about this?

Well if Zizek could do it, why can't I?

this may be a hard pill to swallow, but joe rogan existing is exceptional in that he's 1000x more interesting and less middlebrow than other podcasts like NPR shit. if people want real philosophy, they've never been able to get it from a podcast subscription. if you'd prefer to ignore the cringy parts of him, and just want to mainline THIS AMERICAN LIFE, then by all means, watch that HILARIOUS SNL skit youre co-worker needed you see. it's faggots like you who make the world a less interesting place

t. middlebrow bugman

>contriving your whole life so that it's defensible to your middle class parent's friends

Nobody thinks Rogan is a philosopher or even smart, including his audience.

His talent is being there talking to a smart person from a very average kind of guy's perspective and being willing to have a wide variety of guests and getting along relatively well with everyone.

Interviewers aren't public intellectuals.

He is a warrior. Nobody would care what he has to say otherwise. He is not profound, he is simply trying to figure things out.

Joe Rogan is a powerful transmitter of information. He cracks the shell the masses are unknowingly trapped, only to reveal a tiny sliver of light. What you choose to do with this light, well my friend, that is up to you. I, however, have chosen to dismantle the shell, and achieve Enlightenment, and Joe Rogan's podcast was the first step, so fuck off while you puff up all smug and proud and self-satisfied, and go post another David Foster Wallace thread.

t. middlebrow bugman who defends the embodiment of shortsighted popphi american mediocrity

I think he is nothing in comparison with Alex Jones

>nobody thinks Rogan is a philosopher

Open up /pol/ and /r/The_Donald. A majority of young reactionary video game playing right wing men would rather perceive redpill people like Paul Joseph Watson and Joe Rogan as intellectuals on the forefront of thought than actually challenge their beliefs

I haven't been here in a month or so.
That's about as often as I come anymore.

Thanks for the endorsement, but they would never accept me at a university even if I could do public speaking.

For the record; I've listened to one portion of Rogan when he talked with Graham Hancock. Interesting, but a little wiggy, is how I see them both.

what is a bugman you fucking faggot?

His enthusiastic wide range of interests is admirable though.

Not many podcasters around who want to talk for 3 hours about coyotes one day and pyramids or fart jokes the next.

t. bugman

>open up /pol/
>see leftist bait threads and Vegas memeing, sprinkled with the regular conspiritards
?

>unironically being a sam hyde fan
this board is on its last leg

Not that guy, but bullshit, I saw you in a thread maybe 2 weeks ago.

t. bugman chungo

That's a weird question to ask. Why are you here?

her tripcode is publicly available.

Slit your wrists, faggot

Roganite spotted
Looking good relative to SNL or general media is not impressive
Also you post like an idiot

What does this have to do with literature?

It takes about 5m to browse Veeky Forums and most posters do it everyday

ive listened to 1/2 of a joe rogan episode—it was about ancient aliens and wasnt that boring

They're pretending it's a philosophy thread.

Even people who listen to him know he's a retard, he's just entertaining.