"No, no, it's okay, keep reading my book. I like to watch."

>"No, no, it's okay, keep reading my book. I like to watch."

Stop this right now. I saw book of numbers for pretty cheap at my used book store 3.99 and I almost bought it because of all this shit posting. Luckily i didn't buy it because I realized I'll never read it. But I considered it. All you have to do on /lit to influence people is simply put a name down in a post and people will buy.

>"Hey, hey kid. You, goy! Do you realize how friggin hard I work on these books of mine? Do you understand how difficult it is for an oppressed minority like myself to overcome the inherited trauma of my ancestors to write such monumental works? I want you to leave your apartment right now and hawk your mother's g-ddamn jewellery if it means you have enough money to buy my books. Do it!"

Book of Numbers was pretty good though.

fpbp. Posting pictures of the author (cuck or not) and spreading his name around is not the way to combat meme literature. You're fanning the flames idiot. You're burning down the library of Alexandria before it's even been built.

How many intentionally creepy pictures has this talentless jew posed for?

>not realizing this is Josh shitposting about himself to be covert

STOP THIS AT ONCE

Why is this guy a meme on this board

He's a forced meme I started spamming along with Adam Levin and the instructions and Nathan hill and the nix. I did it for lulz at first thinking it wouldn't catch on and people would just comment "kys Jew" because I hate Jews. I'm honestly sorry guys.

>master race
>STILL burning literature and blaming the Jews for it

Greeks were bang-fucking-on about you forest barbarians.

Can you ever forgive me. Also read Joseph McElroy and vollmann.

jews won. they're living in your head rent free and you spend your free time advertising their products on the internet.

Daily reminder Joshua Cohen is confirmed for one of the best contemporary writers

Pic related confirms it

Unlucky, racists

This chutzpah is why jews always lose and get unwelcomed. These idiots never learn. Kristol, Taibbi, Dershowitz, Chabon, look at how these kikes are reacting. Just like this poster. This is the behavior of intellectual pickpockets who steal your wallet then hold it in front of you and claim it's theirs now. Then they get punched in the face and shoved out and move onto the next sucker whining about how they're victims. They never learn. True sociopaths, these kikes.

Why would you buy used? Do you hate authors earning a living?

>spams jewish authors
>wow user you really showed them
>FUCK YOU YOU FUCKING SOCIOPATH THIS IS WHY HITLER WAS RIGHT REEEEEEEEEEEEE
lmao you don't even realize how pathetic and unhinged you sound

I only buy books under $3 desu senpai

Meanwhile we have a nuclear Israel and American elections involve presidential candidates falling over each other trying to prove who loves us the most.

Yeah, definitely "losing".

I'm not the OP, idiot.

You can only bribe people to be your friends for so long.

>I'm not the OP
so? it applies to you. you admit you spammed, the absurdity of your actions was pointed out, and then you became hysterical and incoherent.

I'm not the guy who said that, get your shit straight, shlomo. You're hated by many here.

>says he's not the OP
>actually meant the post i was directly replying to
newfag leave