Post your ideas for a book and let other anons rate them!

Post your ideas for a book and let other anons rate them!

I recently tought about writing a yound adult novel for a quick cash grab. The story would basically be lord of the flies on a bigger scale: Due to some sort of virus all people above the age of 16 die, and the rest has to find a way to survive. I would have the charismatic leader guy, the sneaky sociopath, the love interest, the nerdy guy and some more tropes.
I think normies would love it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōoku:_The_Inner_Chambers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enemy_(Higson_novel)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i think that book already exists

13-yr-old me would probably devour this

>virus kills all people above the age of x

Wasn't this the plot of a recent anime?

My god the japs allready did this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ōoku:_The_Inner_Chambers
A mysterious disease causes most of the male population to die, causing medieval japan to become a matriarchy by necessity. The lady Shogun gets to have a male harem.
Apparently it is good; my Japanese lit professor was shilling it hard in our class a few years back.

Ok it's not that similar.

A play set in the dutch republic. The different characters represent different worldviews discussing and criticising each other.

So a worse version of the 'Gone' series by Michael Grant? His version even had superpowers, so he's got you beat in every field.

One day I want to write a book about a future in which gene editing technology for humans is introduced but only used in first world countries, leading to a deep global inequality. The residents of first world countries essentially become a superior race of humans with better immunity to disease, stronger, higher IQ, etc. They become incredibly racist towards outsiders and the world devolves into a sort of neo-serfdom with a untermensch underclass

There is already a british tv show called - The Tribe.. It's maybe even from the 90's.. Google it.

Well fuck. Will have to find a way to make it more original.

WELL TOO FUCKING BAD THIS ALLREADY HAS BEEN WRITTEN

Talking about brave new world? Not exactly what I had in mind

that's gattaca my dude

No. There is also a book with the title futu.re with almost the same premise.

>In order to keep Europe from overflowing, the government was forced to introduce a policy whereby if a couple decide to have a child either the mother or the father have to give up their immortality.

Doesn't sound like the same premise at all

it was done by garth nix i think

shade's children

it was pretty great i think when i was like 12. cool crazy biological monsters in the service of dark gods invade earth and kill all the adults and the only one left leads an army of murderous children against them.

this, I think i saw some of it iirc

A powerful wizard is trapped in another dimension with a number of innocent mortals, and the supernatural being keeping them there routinely manipulates its captives into committing all forms of atrocities against each other. However, the wizard's misanthropy and hatred of his own magic cause him to do nothing, despite being the only one capable of saving everyone. Through his experiences, he struggles to choose between saving everyone from themselves or allowing them to destroy themselves, and ultimately must choose between living a full life at the expense of others or dying to protect the one he loves. A story revolving almost exclusively around a thaumaturge's self-indulgent thoughts, feelings, history, and motivation, it will surely cause people to really think.

If most men died wouldn't it make more sense that all surviving males got harems?

Want a cheap guaranteed YA sell? Have a muslim girl who is bullied because she wears a hijab until the cutest boy in the school falls in love with her.

A boy dreams of being a high school football star. Only trouble is, he is currently in a girl's body and needs to raise funds to transition first.

An innocent black boy gets shot by cops. Instead of seeking revenge, his family uncover a conspiracy where neo-nazis have infiltrated the local police department.

You could shit out a rough draft and get signed if you promote the right ideology.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Enemy_(Higson_novel)

well, might work on normies

i don't want to dishonor my family name
speaking of lord of the flies, am i the only one who hated the ending? it was too anti-climatic for me

My god this is

D E V I L I SH
E
V
I
L
I
S
H

Already exists

Had an idea for a young adult series about two brothers who hunter monsters. In the beginning the disgraced highschool bully breaks into their home and turns into a werewolf. After, killing the werewolf they come up with the idea to become werewolf hunters in order to pay for fixing the damages caused to their home.

It centers mostly around the increasingly dysfunctional relationship between the two brothers. The older brother is a cynical, budding alcoholic who sees himself as a failure and is jealous of his younger brother's potential at a normal. The younger brother looks up to him and is concerned about his brother's increasingly self-destructive behavior.

There is a love interest for the younger brother who appears later on who complicates this relationship further. She is also a werewolf but a different kind of werewolf.

I want the book to have a tongue-in-cheek vibe to it but I don't think I am a good enough writer to pull it off.

Already exists as a show.

Is it a good show?

>An innocent black boy gets shot by cops. But he comes back as a ghost!
The Spook by Anonymous

It's about a young mobster who gets betrayed by his people. They whack him, leave his body parts in dumpsters all around the city. Long story short, he's put back together by science, or maybe it's magic, and he gets payback on everybody who fucked him over.

If you live in japan and want to get easy money from japs you should do it like that

>fat neckbeard MC gets hit by a truck
>Gets ressurected in a fantasy world
>Has cute sister and a childhood friend with big tits
>uses his "modern knowledge" about atoms and electrons to make magic that is 1000 times stronger than everyone else
>runs around the world killing villains with a fihger snap and getting exponentially incresing harem
>must have: loli vampire girl, princess, ghost girl, demon girl, robot girl (yes, in a fantasy world!), angel girl (and of course sister and childhood friend as mentioned above)
>all villains should be stupid, greedy, jaelous and ugly (or extremely pretty but comlete assholes)

A cop dies and gets sent to hell. hell is mix between old noir films and absurd bureaucracy