Say it with me

THE NOBEL PRIZE 2017 WINNER TA-NEHISI COATES

I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

Not a chance
Completely disregarding whether his writing his good, it would be the second American in a row, and he is young-ish.
The prize committee takes these non literary factors very seriously.

good goy

so eloquent

beautifully written.

SAY IT WITH ME THE NOBEL PRIZE WINNER 2017 LITERATURE
LASZLO KraznaBababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnukHORKAI

Coates would be fine too -- my second choice, in fact -- but he's too fresh on the scene
and also there's no way they'll go with two Americans in a row

You would have said there was no chance of them giving it to a songwriter before dylan won

Also true
I'm liking my odds this time though, on that part
Come to think of it though what would piss 45 off more than giving it to Coates
That or has Obama written anything new recently

how has kraznabababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnukhorkai not won yet who are these hacks even reading

>kraznabababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntrovarrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnukhorkai

*a door slams*

you're second choice is coates?
Jesus christ man

>Come to think of it though what would piss 45 off more than giving it to Coates
>That or has Obama written anything new recently

Let's just roll up Coates, Obama, and Zadie Smith into a ball and give the award to them as representations of black America.

ZADie is English you hack

A dumb BLM nigger, yeah probably swedens a cucked country.

>Coates

A one-trick pony full of self-pity. Only has one argument: I'm a victim. High-school tier debating skills

>Obama

Won it

>Smith

If there was a Nobel for cuteness, sure. Otherwise she's the pumpkin spice latte of literature

Isn't Smith British? Anyway, she's too young and Coates isn't good enough, even by the Academy's standards. If they give it to a black person, it'll be Thiong'o. The only worthy black American I can think of is Jay Wright, and he may not be well-known enough,

They will never give it to a while male

What the fuck is his problem?

he's right you know

I'm not racist but I do hate this uppity nigger.

He's not exactly wrong

>Italy
>7th highest IQ
this alone invalidates the infographic
t. Italian

More like Trashone Coats amirite

Kek.

Mongolia at 9th seems odd as well.

MU RA KA MI HA RU KI

Non-science Nobels are a joke.