Is there a Houellebecq but for women?

is there a Houellebecq but for women?

Virginie Despentes. She even translated Bukowski into French.

>Virginie Despentes
Feminist
LGBT
Alcoholic
Ex prostitute

That's exactly the opposite but maybe physically there's something.

Sounds like a perfect Houellebecq for women, are you stupid?

I will add also Despentes like all the women can't have a style. You can say whatever you think about Houellebecq, he has one.

Ain't no Houellebecq girl

>Houellebecq
Mother's a feminist
LGBT characters in fiction
Alcohol chainsmoker
Patron of prostitutes

Honestly they're two sides of the same coin. While he doesn't like feminists, what atheist degenerate woman isn't a feminist? Houellebecq himself is an atheist degenerate.

>inb4 b-b-b-b-but Soumission is anti-Muslim and pro-Christian

In a recent interview with Vice magazine Houellebecq says he was in the process of becoming Catholic but decided not to be baptized For his entire life, he has been an atheist who has moved in radical circles on both the far-left and far-right.

Dworkin is similarly disgusting I guess

I thought this would get more laughs desu

Is Submission even really anti-Muslim? I mean, the main Muslim Character is Rediger and I wouldn't call him a bad guy or even unsympathetic.
I found the book to be less of a ''Oh my god, Mudslimes are EVIL'' and more of an apathetic yet honest commentary on current events.

I didn't get it until you pointed out it was supposed to be funny. Then I didn't laugh because I didn't think it was very funny. Sorry brau.

No, it's not anti-Muslim or anti-Islam. It's a scathing indictment of how secular humanism taken to its extreme results in an ennui so strong that paralysis against any other belief system results.

i thought it was funny user, don't despair. gave me a chuckle

The universe was incomplete until this comment

Marguerite Gonzalez Wallez

Houllebecq is already an author for women, the only people I know that care for him are 40 year old women or teenage boys.

>the only people I know that care for him are 40 year old women or teenage boys
Yeah that's true, what is your explanation ?

women are interested in the violent rubbish that goes in a man's head, and stupid guys relate to stupid writers.

It made me want to covert to Islam.

>stupid guys relate to stupid writers

wut

bitchy people make bitchy posts