Is Allan the Bottom everything what's wrong with modern men?

Is Allan the Bottom everything what's wrong with modern men?
youtube.com/watch?v=lshzZhHAYIs&t=

>Allan the Bottom
10/10 pun have some gold and an upboat!

If anything I think he is trying to offer a new type of man that secedes from the archetypes of the hypermasculine and the emasculated male.

>$182.72
good value

Why is the left guy spooked?

He was told how much they charge for this shitty sweater

He bought the sweater without looking at the price and then he saw the receipt.

There was a guy who used to lead some classes at a university who was into this School of Life shit and was exactly the kind of dumb faggot you would expect to watch and absorb these videos. Some 40 year old pseud who dressed like he was still a teenager with skin-tight clothes and a big faggot beard. Used to play this terrible "woke" hiphop before each lecture. Ramble for fucking hours about how the world has gone mad in this annoying London accent.
I imagine this is what every person who watches these videos is like.

Just explain to me in clear terms how you people criticise others when you spend your spare time on Veeky Forums.

okay bucko that's a fallacy

Go away, Alain.

Do you know what spare time means? I've done everything I need to do today. I'm spending some time on Veeky Forums before I go to sleep.
I'm sure where you are it's the middle of the day so what exactly are you doing here, user?

>Just explain to me in clear terms how you people criticise others when you spend your spare time doing anything.
what spare time hobby is required to criticize someone?

clarification: no, i don't consider Veeky Forums a hobby.

jesus christ could he try any harder to be such a complete cuck?

Not literature related. Sage and reported

He is an author

This is what a real man looks like. No weird, big muscles or long, scratchy hair but a huge brain filled to the top with knowledge.

Oh god he's right guys what am I doing. I should be having sex with women right now.

I think I've already said this but AdB is the weirdest looking man I've seen in my life

Hes just a bald dude with a zolpidem addiction

I love the woman from the School of Life. Her soft voice lets me melt away and makes me want to shove my hard cock in her tender mouth. I just want to bang her like 'BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

I had a similar situation at a gas station once. I didn't notice until I started filling my car that the cost per gallon was almost a dollar more than nearby stations.