Political reformers and atheists on suicide watch

Political reformers and atheists on suicide watch.

Solzhenitsyn was better

>I like eggs more than I like baseball

Cool story bro

God isn't real.

What is the point of the his thread ?

>gets haunted by Satan

> Hey guys... Dostoyevsky! Boom! see guys I told you I'm not brainlet

dumbest faith apologizing shit I've ever read
and I'm not even an Atheist

>Atheist character speaks in all caps and says obviously dumb things nobody actually believes while the christian character smugly deflects everything.

Imagine, someone actually sat down and made this image.

>you have to prove the abscence of an entity
Are theists even human?

The fuck are Martin Sheen and Rohrschach doing there, that has to be a meme.

I think it's really an insidious way of showing how weak the arguments of theists are.

Fuck, I love Christianity now.

>babbys first apologetics

>Shitty Facebook-tier image probably made for middle aged men
This board is getting worse by the day

Newfags who haven't read Quentin.

Didnt he basically just believe in god because life was just way too fucked up to not believe in anything?

When you get down to it, that's what most apologetics are.

>if there were no God, the universe would be empty and pointless
>that makes me sad
>I'll believe in God to stop being sad

Ebin

Doestevsky is over rated as a philosopher even if he is a great writer. The true supreme existentialist is /ourguy/ Kierkegaard.

Did the character of Nikolai Stavrogin forever BTFO Nietzsche and Stirner?

>God isn't real.

the atheist revolt against God can only be in the name of God, but for the sake of a higher idea of God. In a large measure the epistemic/rational revolt against God and especially the moral revolt, presupposes the existence of God. In reality no atheists exist; there are only idolators. Atheism is idolatry. Atheism goes deep and suffers of alienation from the true God. The atheist worships something he believes is more real, true, verifiable and good than God, but in fact it is just an idol of his own creation.

>prove absence of an entity
>implying God is an "entity" or "being" among many others

And God is not a 'being' among many, for that would mean the transference to God of a category of abstract thought. As if God were like a tree or tea cup flying around somewhere in space to be located, delineated from other beings. God is the non-being which is supra-being. God is the Existent but not being. God is Spirit but not being. Spirit is not being. The understanding of God as concretely existing Spirit is derived from profound spiritual experience and not from limited objectivized natural and social experience, which applies a wrong cosmocentrism and sociocentrism to the idea of God. It must always be remembered that
in the sub-conscious stratum of every man, of contemporary man himself, the soul of his
forebears dreams on, going back to the most primitive times.

bretty much this
no arguments whatsoever, just appeal to emotions or le epic shit like BUILD YOURSELF ABLOO BLOO FOR GOD and/or just this cowardly shit abloo bloo im afraid of death because im so important and how could that ever happen??? surely there's heaven for me haha and god and stuff haha yeah!!!

Perhaps you're right, but, what if I'm just incapable of believing in a higher sentient power?

I was raised agnostic or aitheist, my parents never talked to me about religion, and therefore I've never felt the need to have faith.

>no arguments whatsoever
>goes on to post literal gibberish

KEK

if god can be referred to then "he" is an entity.

>a person has an emotional reason for believing something
>that makes their belief invalid

Bulverists please go