Destroys your misguided belief that Christianity will save Tradition

It was nothing personal...

>gets buttmad that stirner already completed the dialectic
>ummmmmm, ALCHEMY

Please explain, I don't quite seem to understand, the dialectic so to speak is not meant to be completed, no? Please flesh out your position, I am confused...

>pagan LARPing and satanism
>"Tradition"

Christianity is one of the newest religions lol

Far older than anything your identity merchant offers.

>Save tradition
Tradition is saved by keeping it. Christianity IS tradition so long as there are Christians.

This. I once read a pretty interesting article on genuine traditionalism versus just a fetish for the past. Tradition has to be maintained for it to be alive. So, arguably, Christian churches are the most traditional institutions in the West--even some Protestant denominations, given that they're more than 500 years old by now. They maintain practices from days of yore.

>Sicilian
>not Catholic and dares to open his mouth on Tradition
lol
shhhhh
shhhhhhhhhh

So many of these "traditionalists" are frauds for precisely that reason. They're no better than edgy teenage atheists. They already have a tradition, but they don't like it, so they go off to find a new one, oblivious to how hypocritical this is.

Oldest of the Western big 3. Rabbinical Judaism was actually a reaction to the Christian upsurge, and is younger as a praxis.

>muh sex magic
lol

Brainlets so cucked by Abraham and "Civilisation" that they can't even grasp concepts outside of Judeo-Christian ""Tradition"".

This is probably why none of you can write anything original lol

The only way, I claim, truly the ONLY way to save Occidental tradition, marred as it is by the decadent, ultimately life denying legacy of Christianity (which was once necessary in a sense, but has now long been a bane) is not to attempt an immediate erasure or suppression ov Christ, but rather an INVERSION; obviation, not eradication.

The millennia in which Christ reigned over the Occident has bred tendencies into "western" minds. Most of what the apatheist "liberals" that the recently arisen "traditionalists" complain of is really the actualization of the Christian values (a la sermon on the mount) These have to be accounted for and cannot be simply ignored.

Inverted Christianity is the only hope for Europe!

>caring about tradition over the Eternal Truth.
>he genuinely believes liberalism can be traced back to christianity

>"brainlets"
>"cucks"
>"Judeo-Christian"
>irrelevant ad hominem
>"lol"
ye it checks out, don't forget your fedora on the way back whatever subr*ddit you larp on

He didn't actually. Evola is babby's first traditionalist, some of us actually read beyond him and Guenon

Brainlet still believes in """""""debate""""""" lol

Give up your bourgeois conceptions, cuck

Brainlet skimmed past the Wikipedia article and thinks by citing the main thinkers there and saying "i moved beyond them" that it legitimizes his viewpoint lol

Go on, brainlet, share your knowledge

>l-lies
There's tons of Christians and traditionalists who agree with Evola's general views without falling for the whole schtick, see Gornahoor and Wrath of Gnon for instance

What? I just stated a fact.
Inane bait.

>he thinks it can't

Liberalism is what you get if you read the NT in a warm place and with a full stomach.