Stephen King

He has really out done himself this time. You though the IT child gangbang in a sewer was bad? Ha. You ain't read nothing yet...

Ctrl f: "And the Library Policeman standing by the steps is clear, too." And read what follow.

link: cnqzu.com/library/Anarchy Folder/Fiction/King,_Stephen/King,_Stephen_-_Four_Past_Midnight_-_05_-_The_Library_Policeman.html

Truly a literary masterpiece. King is a genius.

What an absolute faggot

I actually read this story, the library rape is essential to the plot. Sam has to deal with his childhood trauma so he can have the courage to stand up to the library demon that feeds off of fear

I've seen better writing on Veeky Forums. Wow that's bad.

This cunt sucks. Pleb McDonald's tier.

Hopefully the Trump Curse takes this talentless cuck out soon.
NO ONE INSULTS THE FUCKING GOD EMPEROR

Out of context.

>if only he had known that fines could run this high!

It's just like my japanese cartoons

Thdeven, thdeady on the rape

These kinds of things do happen though. Are there subjects someone shouldn'write about? Should he censor himself? He's writing about the trauma this can bring and he's doing it quite fairly. You would know that if you read the whole story. If you see anything else in this, it's more sign of a problem with yourself.

Out of context? And who created the context so that this tripe would be i'n' said context?

>IT child gangbang in a sewer
>bad
Only good part of the book.

Why are his book covers so shite? Even by genre fiction standards his stuff looks tacky.

It's a taboo subject but a lot of people are victim of this. He's writing from the point of view of a victim, and this is just part of the whole story. It's not a pleasant subject,, but these stories can be cathartic for people who went through similar things.

He's a decent writer but a terrible graphic designer.

>If only he knew the fines could run this high!

Does King actually want us to chuckle here?

>huge hot bar of steel in and out of Sam's bum
what did he mean by this?

Yes, probably.
BUGTH EATHY ON THE CARROTTH

Uncomfortable laugh, yeah, probably. Tragic from the kid's point of view, but absurdly silly at the same time.

He has a very dark sense of humor. You'll see that kind of thing pop up in a lot in his work.

It means he sodomized him with a piece of rebar.

It's more like he shouldn't all high and mighty since he unironically fills his books with pedoshit

he's the big mac with fries of american literature, he often tells you outright not to expect perfection. see the end of the dark tower VII

That's beside the point.

Where is he acting all and mighty?

(lol, meant high and mighty)

How's the pizzagate investigation coming along?

Did you totally miss the virtue signaling bullshit in the pic above?

oh.

why?

>reading Stephen King
never gonna stoop that low in my life, nice try op

he's the nethaniel hawthorne of his day, desu

Wait I'm expected to read the thread?

There is a difference between real life and make believe. Writing about someone getting hurt, especially when the author sides with the victim is one thing. Laughing at someone who gets hurt in real life is another.

Also, this was written like 30 years ago. Would you like things you did even 15 years ago being used out of context against you in a completely unrelated argument?

>Would you like things you did even 15 years ago being used out of context against you in a completely unrelated argument?
we live in the information age

>Laughing at someone who gets hurt in real life is another.
Nobody got hurt in Trump's joke either, it was a meme of him hitting Hilary with a golf ball.

Why the fuck are you trying to argue if YOU don't even know the context?

I'm not trying to argue?

>information age transforms the nature of rational arguments
No.

?????

>rational arguments
we're talking about social shame, you autistic faggot

>frogposter tripfag
don't respond to my posts (including this one) you fucking mongoloid, do this site a favor and never return

y-you hurt my f-feelings

Except the whole point of was that the shame isnt really justified.

Actually I have no idea what you are even trying to say with this comment to be honest, or the first one for that matter.

>Why are his book covers so shite?

oh, that's because you aren't designing them, o god of illustration. please show us some of your proposed King covers so we can fap over their glory.

q was a terrible post, you should be ashamed for making it
the idea that something doesn't matter because ithappened 15 years ago makes no sense
you must be about 15 years old lol

> stephen king designs all of the covers of every edition of his own books

that's what he's famous for

I'd have some real stiff competition...

I didnt make it and I also didnt say that but okay bud.

There is a difference between writing a novel about sexual assault in a serious manner 15 years ago and making a joke about striking a woman with a golf club while being in one of the most important positions in the world. There really isnt any hypocrisy present here.

>making a lighthearted joke is the same as promoting pedophilia
I can't wait until all leftist scum is removed from the country.

Except there really is nothing to indicate its endorsing pedophilia.

Seriously why do you feel the need to defend the fucking president from people criticizing his tweets?

Seriously why do you feel the need to defend degenerates from pushing "child-love" as the next progressive cause?

Could it be that you're one of them?

Care to explain how this comment is relevant?

I want to know how Stephen King endorsed pedophilia friend.

He's condemning it you dumb projecting fuck.

Give me one Stephen King novel where a young female in the story is not sexualized or abused.

I don't understand what you're getting at, desu. Stop defending that abhorrent post.

>I don't understand what you're getting at, desu.
Of course you don't. You're a tripfagging, brainless piece of shit. Get the fuck off my board.

Have you not read the first post on this thread friend?

No idea how people can read King. All of his books are so fucking boring.
He spends like 4/5th of every book on "building the atmosphere" by describing most mundane and boring crap, like half of a page about how many shades a color of something has. The guy is a hack.

>I've never read any King but here's my opinion guys!

He has great ideas, but he usually executes them really badly.

I just read Misery. Amazing idea for a book, amazing movie in fact. The book itself is awful. The Annie character in the book is practically a loony tunes character. 1/4 of the book is the main character drifting into pointless episodes from his past, i think mainly just to fill space.

I like IT too, but have to admit the execution of the book is pretty iffy at times.

How many of his books do you have to read to qualify as someone who read him?
I read so far Salem's Lot, Pet Sematary, Long Walk, IT, Needful things, Shining, Koko, Throat to just name a few (actually I read most of his books, except the Dark tower series). All of the books were pretty mediocre and unnecessary long. I really dont know why I keep on reading his stuff, even though its shit...
His kid's books (Horns, Heartshaped box) are very similar to this regard. I actually didn't know it was his kid before i started reading Horns. Halfway through the book I noticed the very similar style and looked up the author. Wasn't very surprised when I learned its was King's kid.

>Koko, Throat
Those are Peter Straub.
Nice try though.

>Peter Straub
Well shit, to this day I thought it was kings Pen-name, like Richard Bachman...

Their styles aren't even remotely similar, despite the fact that they collaborated on two books.

Don't know about the styles anymore. Just rememder that I didn't like neither of both books by Straub (accourding to my Goodreads i rated both books 2of5. Just like most of Kings book i read. The Long walk got 1/5 though).

>Stephen King: "Don't rape people, it's wrong".
>user 1: omg! he said "(...) rape people (...)!
>user 2: how dare this rapist criticize Trump!

Pic related is an iconic cover you pleb

I was referring to his more recent reprint/reissue covers. But also his newer book covers look pretty bad as well, see

I've been mid way through the King novel on the Kennedy Assassination for months, at least six.

His problem is that he clearly doesn't plan these books out in advance; the pacing is abysmal and probably the reason I just can't get through it. He has some genuinely interesting world building but doesn't give you enough time to get attached to any of it.

>books that advertise the movie version on the cover

I really hate it. It's either shitty minimalism, photoshop nightmare, or this monstrosity.

I actually borrowed Four Past Midnight from the library when I was thirteen or so and read that story. I returned it on time.

>Thdeeeeaaadddyyy

I read it about the same age. I think I had chosen it to do a book report at school.

Can I say something?

When ever I see a SK book in a store, I ruin it. I dog ear the papers, tear the back cover. If its a hard cover, I bend the cover to make a think crease and the dust jacket? I take it off and hide it in a larger book.

If I'm at a barns and noble type of store, I take one of his books from the shelf, take it to the coffee stand area, and sip my coffee. Every now and again, I spill a little coffee on the table, and rest the book on the coffee spill.

If I'm pressed for time, I put sticky candy or chocolate pieces in the book.

It feels good getting that off my chest.

>That filename

>it's a talentless middle class Maine Democrat pretends to be a working class middle America schlub and writes screeds in a faux folksy idiom with embarassingly patronizing depictions of blacks and thinly veiled pedophilia episode

That cover for wolves of the calla is atrocious.

>talentless
Translation: Why are all his books bestsellers and my shitty writing goes unrecognized?? :(
>pretends to be a working class middle America schlub
Do some research on the person you apparently hate so much before embarrassing yourself like this.
>patronizing depictions of blacks
Imagine being such a faggot that you actually type that out on Veeky Forums of all places.
>thinly veiled pedophilia
Pure projection.

Consider suicide.

>defending King

>404: argument not found
I accept your concession of defeat.

(You)s require a bit more effort than that

>He has great ideas, but he usually executes them really badly.

This.

His writing is hit and miss. But most of his books would be vastly improved with more judicious editing, cutting a good quarter or so of each one. The Gunslinger was fairly tight but the later Dark Tower novels meandered way too much. Yet if someone else wanted to write about the same poem, they'd be accused of copying him. That is what's most annoying.

>"I really dont know why I keep on reading his stuff"
Becuase your a douche who likes to argue with strangers online maybe?

bump

sage

and then the ending suxcxc
>MFW finishing the dark tower 7, then reading wind through the keyhole
lmao

sage doesn't do anything, and that isn't even how you sage.

sage

His twitter is JKR levels of annoying.

The Bev's boobs moments just don't stop.

>W-W-We guh-got to g-g-get ow-ow-out of this p-place, Bill said

>the gay handjob scene
>the gangbang scene

Stephen King really is some deranged bisexual pedo, isn't he.

It's a coming of age story and that's a crucial part if it; loss of innocence.
Since when does Veeky Forums judge books by their covers

Dark tower 7 had so many awesome parts though. But the end... Fuck, what a cop-out. It just angers me he was too lazy to think of a better ending than that shit. I liked wind through the keyhole though.

Windhole sucked, fuck off