Why does Veeky Forums ignore him?

Why does Veeky Forums ignore him?

Other urls found in this thread:

hoover.org/research/how-be-conservative
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Do we? I've seen him around here before.

Every time I want to make a Scruton thread I'm reminded of the smooth satisfying taste of Japanese tobacco and end up spending the rest of the day smoking instead.

In terms of actual philosophical contribution, he far surpasses Zizek, Peterson, Harris, and the other memes constantly spammed here.

It looks like he's got one of those old Kiplings you can find in just about any used bookstore in England.

t. Yank Anglophile

How do I into scruton?

Give me a few reasons why i shouldn't? I've watched 'Why Beauty Matters' but that's it

Plus there is that

zizek is the most important philosopher since heidegger, fag.

>who is macintyre?

Petersonfags would actually love him but he doesn't do YouTube videos and they're too retarded to read something that isn't an internet meme

He’s a corrupt hack who charges company money’s to write pieces in support for their products. Be it smoking, or oil.

I can think of no worse hack, in fact.

Because he's a pleb that thinks Mozart is the height of music plus he's an Anglo.

The foremost intellectual of our age

He's a filthy plagiarist

I highly recommend this podcast's episode on him if you don't want to read him

Forgot the fucking link hoover.org/research/how-be-conservative

Mozart is the peak of music though

Agree on the Anglo part

Bach > Wagner > Mozart > everyone else

What would those contributions be?

that hair makes him look like a little boy

the thumbnail shows a lesbian

*proves that the sexual revolution was a mistake*

Nothing personal kid...

So, is his stuff the same "my morals hurt" shit that Hitchens and Dalrymple write or does he actually have something interesting to say?

I've only read a handful of his essays, but his argumentation seems a lot better than Hitchens'. He has some good points on aesthetics and his philosophy of conservatism is interesting (theory of home, etc)

Wager was an atonal hack, that is if you are judging the music and not the man. His reputation rests on "muh antisemitism and we were Teutonic Kangs."

Kill yourself you musical philistine. You probably have never watched an opera in your life.
Yes, I am triggered.

>Wagner was an atonal hack

Oy vey, only an authoritarian would like that kind of "music". You're not an authoritarian, are you?