The Big Four

which one is your favorite, Veeky Forums?

stop it.

Fiction: GR, but COC is the most important non-fiction book published in the last half century, a must read for all whites/Europeans.

there is a slight chance that people here have read Gravity's Rainbow, Ulysses, and/or Infinite Jest, but I can guarantee you that nobody here has actually read Culture of Critique, Mein Kampf, or The Turner Diaries all the way through

Well I had an interview with PwC last Wednesday so I'd say they are my favorite of the Big 4

Ulysses is the only one worth reading.

>I can guarantee you that nobody here has actually read Culture of Critique, Mein Kampf, or The Turner Diaries all the way through
I have read the first two all the way through, as well as GR and Ulysses all the way through, so I guess that means you're wrong.

I haven't read much of the meme tetralogy, desu. Been too busy reading other things.

I'm making my way through The Culture of Critique right now, tho. It's actually quite informative and insightful, even if somewhat disturbing. Didn't care for Ulysses (go crazy). Might check out pinecone at some point. Maybe DFW later.

alright I actually laughed

> I'm making my way through The Culture of Critique right now
May I ask what led you to pick it up?

question should be 'aside for culture of critique which of the big four is your favourite'. it's pretty obvious CoC is the best of the bunch

Sure, why not. I had heard about it and seen it here and there, then looked it up on Wikipedia. From what I read about it it caught my interest. It connected with other things I had noticed, such as bias in the media and the Israel lobby amongst other things. It covers quite a lot more than that from what I've read so far, tho.

fuck off /pol/ shill

>go back to pole

>reddit

boogie-man word

You're actually just talking to yourself.

Prove it.

together we will destroy the sjw scourge, inshallah

Yes, stranger. We need to distract from this horrible and EVIL book, Culture of Critique. It might interfere with out plans, total stranger user.

It is literally a book about jewish conspirarcy that is being force memed by underage /pol/ cross-posters.
Stop denying it like a dumb child.

>It is literally a book about jewish conspirarcy
Oh, well, that automatically discredits it. Can't be talking no bad words about them Jews. Them Jews can do no wrong. Keep saging, it might make your words more true.

neck yourself

>implying you didn't come here last year from you know where
Slit your wrists you fucking spastic

Uh-oh, the retards have been let out of school early.

kill yourself

Notice how the jews come in and immediately start attacking and diverting the thread. I'd find it unbelievable if I didn't already understand so much about jewish natur, wisdom at least partly learned from books like the Culture of Critique.

no really, kill yourself

Not happening, Shekelstein. Get in there.

cancer to you and your family you inbred mongrel

kill yourself

Kek.

Just finished Infinite Jest, looked up the explanation online, how the fuck was I supposed to piece together all that stuff about his Dad's wraith? I'm not a brainlet reeee

Notice the jewish projection. Jews are the most inbred people on the planet, literally all 4th cousins of each other, yet they constantly try to portray others as such. The whole 'inbred white southerner' meme is a product of jewish Hollywood, projecting their ailments onto others. The jew is a very disturbed creature, to a large extent because for thousands of years they bred with their first cousins. Caused all kinds of diseases too.

kill yourself

The Jew is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, profiteer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Jew and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

kill yourself. your mother will appreciate it.

forgot pic

kill yourself

Stop talking to yourself and GTFO, Jewish troll. You're not welcome here.

CoC because it's the one I've read

there’s nothing wrong with reading a critique on jews (if that’s what the book is indeed about).. What happened to broadening one’s horizons?

why are some people commenting on it if they haven’t read it?

kill yourself

Because they are jews and jews viciously attack anyone who speaks even remotely negatively about jews, it's a tribal response. Jews don't care about intellectual betterment, or truth, or any of the things that are important within European societies; they want to create a fake reality where jewish nature is hidden and where anyone who speaks openly about it is destroyed and their thoughts suppressed.

Think about how arab muslims are ruthless, sick, and violent cretins who want to force their stone age ideology on everyone else. Jews are the cousins of those people, both are semites, thus they have very similar tendencies and modes of behavior. This is semitic behavior, but it's difficult for some whites to grasp since they've been put under this post-Christian egalitarian spell where everyone must pretend people are the same when they're obviously not.

OP hasn't read any of them because if he did he would know which one has a Jewish protagonist and another attacks the Holocaust.

The most antisemitic one.
IJ

>I'm being called a retard for behaving like a retard
>B-better call them a retard right back!
Better than meekly bowing your head as you would IRL, I suppose

But why people can't read this culture of whatever?

I saw it spammed on lit, google it and found out that the first volume was well received but the next ones where considered antisemitic

>a bunch of unoriginal kill yourself posts
>not retarded
If you said any of this to my face, instead of cowering behind a computer screen, I would kick your fucking teeth in, you little worm. Now get the fuck out of this thread, unless you have something hapfway interesting to say about the books OP posted.

kill yourself
make your mother proud

The penultimate post it's not by the guy you arguing too.
I'm the one who said that I picked the most antisemitic one, infinite jest (not a funny joke but whatever)

It's a serious question though, I only saw it spammed here, it's from a serious author or it's Alex jones-tier?

kill yourself

*you arguing with

*kill youself

No u

Jews
e
w
s

The fact that you probably exhibit this "tribal response" upon "white people" being spoken negatively about, a whole race, mind you, aside:
1) What, exactly, is wrong with having a strong sense of identity with your people and defending them accordingly?
Let me guess, the fact that they're not *your* people?
2) >Jews don't care about intellectual betterment, or truth, or any of the things that are important within European societies; they want to create a fake reality where jewish nature is hidden and where anyone who speaks openly about it is destroyed and their thoughts suppressed.
The above reads like the ramblings of the kind of brainwashed drone you'd find among actual neo-nazis. Perhaps you are one. How do you arrive at ascribing such precise characteristics (impossible to falsify or argue with, naturally) to a whole people or race? Are these human beings or a space alien race you're talking about? Dehumanising those you resent makes it very easy to act upon your resentment, which is what all the totalitarian regimes have done before mass extermination of those they deem unclean. Do you even realize you're repeating actual Nazi propaganda? "Jews don't care about truth", Christ. I suppose we must eventually get rid of them for the betterment of humanity, no?
Oh, and I'm not Jewish, before you ask. As white as they come. Let me guess, I've been cucked by the Jew into being a good JIDF goy, eh? See, I've already done all the work for you. I know it's a complete waste of time arguing with /pol/tards, I don't know why I get triggered into responding

MacDonald wrote two installments about judaism and the jews that were not controversial, but he eventually learned, as everyone who has studied the jewish problem inevitably does, that jews are a very sick, backwards, and dangerous people. The third book, where this is explained, is the newest addition to the Big Three and one that all whites should be obligated to read, hence its recent inclusion.

kill yourself

>If you said any of this to my face, instead of cowering behind a computer screen, I would kick your fucking teeth in, you little worm.
fucking lol'd, thanks user.

y-you too

Kill yourself
Do your family a favour

Kill yourself

Try to reformat your post and present a less spergtastic argument. No one is criticizing jews for naturally expressing in-group interest; they are explaining it and encouraging whites to cultivate the same kind of awareness.

>here and there
Where? I've never seen it anywhere but here.

how upset would you say you are right now, on a scale from impotently enraged to absolutely seething(tm)?

kill yourself

Jews, man. When the goyim kiss their asses they love it. When they dare to question them they try and shut it down.

kill yourself. do it

still forcing your meme I see

Kill yourself
Kill yourself

Kill yourself

kill yourself
like how you planned to

kill yourselves

Kill yourself

There are two kill yourselfers brainlet

ive only read ij but i liked it

thinking about reading ulysses next

ITT: kill yourselves

kill yourself

Wow. Look at all these "kill yourself" posts. I'm sure glad I come to Veeky Forums. Either (((someone))) is using a spambot, thus derailing an actual literary discussion, or they urgently need to seek medical advice to deal with their sick fantasies.

kill yourself

You which (((one))) is true

>an actual literary discussion
Does this thread look like an attempt at literary discussion to you? How fucking new are you? Yeah, I'm sure it's the (((((((((Jewish menace)))))))))

Quite right you are, user. Unironically of course.

>actual literary discussion
kill yourself or lurk more, newfag

on second thought, just kill yourself

Love Ulysses. Like GR. Never read the other two.

There is literary discussion from time to time.

>kill yourself
You do that, user. Make the world a better place.

Kill (((your)))self

What about sand niggers

>There is literary discussion from time to time.
Yes, but this thread was clearly a shitpost and serious discussion was neither possible nor intended. For fuck's sake. "Lurk more" means exactly that. Just lurk more and post less until you have a better feel for how this works.

I lurk plenty, smartass. Kill yourself.

he's right tho

doesn't look it

Oh look, he's reeing again.

Culture of Critique is the only decent book there

A lot of it is conjecture. If that makes you feel better.

Jew here. As much as I am appalled by the antisemitism in this thread, the kys poster is just making us look bad. It's not furthering the Jews are smart meme either. I might look into this Culture of Critique book. Veeky Forums really needs to get a Veeky Forumseracy test

epic

kys

neck yourself, zionist mongrel