When the FUCK is the 2017 Veeky Forums top 100 chart going to get made?

I was that guy who started the polling for a 2017 chart about 3 months ago in response that that fake weeb chart but gave up after everyone chimped out.

Soo, when are we doing one? I could scrap this one and start another, or we could continue from were it left off. I just wouldn't know how to make a nice looking chart once polling is completed.

If you want to have a look at the chart and vote:

Form:
>docs.google.com/forms/d/1KRFhA4nDS2bxbT2pL8fjqF--2LJu9zCTWImmNCuvFBY/edit

Spreadsheet:
>docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1K_aanz5Q8Czs0aNA2G_ZtnIwYolN7uk3m_h5N1RLhso/edit#gid=1725342026

Aside from a couple of meme and spam responses that are marked with a line through them, and 1-2 people obviously padding the votes for the same 2-3 books, the responses were coming along nicely.

im to bussy reading the classics, man

Let's do it. I tried filling the form now, but for some reason it won't let me do it.

If I hate google can I just post my choices here instead?

Just make a meme email if you're that worried about filling it in. I don't receive any information about what your email is, name, etc - just the responses on the spreadsheet.

Just fucking get paint NS and add a bookcover to every title.
How can that be too difficult?

Why does it matter? They're just books you would find on any generic best of list anyway

it's too early my man. wait a month

Done

Made some changes to my choices from 3 months ago. Let's make it OP.

>Aside from a couple of meme and spam responses that are marked with a line through them

So it's meant to be a vote by Veeky Forums by some books aren't worthy huh?

>frogposter

fuck off

kek it's the butthurt autist who was mad no one wanted to take part in his rigged poll

Do you really have such an autistic urge to rate and rank everything you consume?
The older lists are probably more interesting anyway, since the community was smaller then.

Am I supposed to vote only for books that I read this year then?

>2017 top 100
>two months left until 2017 is done
fucking kill yourself you idiot

OMG I voted I can't wait to see the next list! I'm so hyped!!!! Is Infinite Jest going to rise or fall for two places compared to the previous year?? I'm so excited to see the results!!

>Frogposter
>has autism
Pottery

Dumb frogposter, we already made a list.

Why is there an X through the best books of the list and Stoner?

Because I forgot to post the clean version instead of the one where I used to mark the books I'd read.

/thread

>inb4 Culture of Critique takes number one spot

My opinion of you just went from 0/10 to 8/10, thanks for clarifying, I was worried for a second there.

everyone vote for rupi kaur

>a book that dedicates 200 pages to farming and small town politics
>4th best book ever

This was more or less one guys chart. I want Veeky Forums's top. Not some retarded /soc/ chart

>one frogposter who keeps trying to claim the chart is fake cause his meme book didnt make it

Its very suspicious that Infinite Jest isn't in the top ten like every single other poll we've done. Its obviously skewed.

Call it the discord chart if you want but don't claim its Veeky Forumss top 100

>the discord chart
hahaha that's the cringiest thing i ever heard
xXx_chaosdragonchart420_xXx