I like capitalism

I like capitalism

Good for you son

Don't assume my gender

Why not, little lady?

but all the cool kids are down with antifa and watch chapo trap house. should I read Capitol?

So do I.

Sure why not

and plastic surgery. And don't forget being fake.

get a load of this guy

this is a literature board you inbred cunt

I'm referring to Marx's work you dumb brain

Slit your wrists you fucking spastic.

Faggot fuck off

i like mangoes

There is literally nothing wrong with plastic surgery

except it feels bad and can only make your face look worse. People cringe away from you when they detect that you are a self-mutilator.

, and oil, and slave labor.

>except it feels bad
I mean, that's not even true, but I was not referring to implants. And it definitely doesn't just make faces look worse, hence why there's a business

Easy, why are you guys so upset. You can always minimize the thread if I hurt your fee fees

>literally nothing wrong with plastic surgery

Fun fact I once saw this guy in a Popeye's Chicken in Hollywood

did you shit yourself?

I just laughed ... I had travelled all the way to Hollywood and THIS was the "celebrity" I got to see ...

Is this supposed to be an argument? He gets to look how he wants to

they just sell the idea that improvement is possible. Do you even plastic?

you realize there's not actually plastic involved in almost any of this? the texture of your face won't actually change unless you're doing something extreme.

>and can only make your face look worse
sup retard

Third Position > Based Stalinism > (((Capitalism))) > (((Communism)))

you realize having flesh stretched back makes it less flexible? Brainwashed bait. not Veeky Forums

fake

I like it too, but consumerism is killing our traditions.

you realize not every procedure stretches the skin?

>Hide things you don't like

Sup reddit

That's not true at all. If you stretch skin it grows to accommodate the stretch and loses elasticity, making it more, not less, flexible. The skin of a fat person is not really any more taut than that of a skinny person, and previously fat people have lots of loose, very flexible skin.

which book is this?

Marx: the Capital