Any good books out there that is anti-woman?

Any good books out there that is anti-woman?

>books ... is
>anti-woman
Do they point out your verb agreement is shite too?

All of them according to SJW.

>when you are such a loser perma-virgin that you need to search for literature to add credibility to your pathetic deficiencies

Yeah, and you are "saving yourself for the right one" kek.

>Any good books out there that is anti-woman?
Plenty of them, actually. I doubt that an illiterate mongrel like you could handle them, though.

Woman detected

Daily reminder that Dick Spencer is a plant.

All books are antiwomen
Writers all hate women.
Every writer started writing after he got BTFO by some woman.

Calling other men women is going to make the intellectual beating let up, it's just going to make it harder for you to understand shit, shit for brains.

quadsanon, put down the well of loneliness and the razor, i'm sure lesbian sex exists if we believe hard enough.

That's a sneaky way to get some dick pics. If the other anons don't fall for it, search mommy's phone for guaranteed results.

Nah, more like an actual man detected. If you were born in any other era, you would be a loser. Instead of a lvl 100 wizard permavirgin sourgrapes faggot, you would be known as an "eccentric confirmed bachelor" or some other euphemism for noncompetitive male.

But hey, it's everyone and not you. I mean if you were just born in an era that catered to your self-entitled demands, you'd be a king!

Stress promotes adaptation and strength. What's your excuse for being a flabby, socially-retarded, prematurely embittered, go-nowhere, embarrassment-to-your-parents, who lives vicariously online?

You think you'd be any better in a society where alpha males were even more overtly respected and coveted? You'd be even further down the hierarchy. At least now you have a digital umbilicus that allows you to circle jerk with like-minded losers, further cementing your transparent defense mechanisms and providing ersatz socialization to get you through another day.

Be honest, you are on some sort of behavioral medications. "Red-pilled" indeed kek

I'm just asking for a simple request and here you are throwing a hissy fit like a typical woman. Mind telling me why?

>confirmed bachelor"
Jesus, user, you'll make him run away to France.

Someone's feelings got really hurt :/ Stop it OP it's not funny anymore

Holy shit, talk about white knighting lmao.

>Someone's feelings got really hurt :/ Stop it OP it's not funny anymore
I miss the days of, "umad" and later, "projecting". There is something to be said for brevity.

>can't use basic sentence structure
>wants to talk about feelings
I don't care about sucking so many cocks makes you lisp like, faggot, learn fucking English.

Some quality time with daddy, there. I'm proud of you, user.
Can you stop samefagging though, newfag? Go back to the shithole you crawled out from, kissless mongrel.

>Dear diary today I cheated on you with Veeky Forums

Hahaha