youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk
youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no chomsky was/is

surely

youtube.com/watch?v=BKrf7mX_R6M&feature=youtu.be

There's no such thing as a 'pseudointellectual'

How is he a pseud? He doesn't pretend to be anything more than he is. He doesn't present himself as an intellectual or great thinker, he's just an entertaining conversationalist who tries to hold interesting discussions. His lack of pretension is exactly why his podcast is so popular

This is a better example of a pseud i.e. somebody who presents themselves as a great moral philosopher, author, and political theorist, but is in reality little more than an affirmative action Ivy league mediocrity

Who gives a fuck, go outside and visit a museum or something, instead of worrying about impact of bald headed chicken fuckers.

hating on joe rogan is pathetic dude. get some bigger fish to fry—this is like making a post about how that british guy with long hair isnt kant

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR BLENDERS, HEAT UP YOUR FLOTATION TANKS TO SKIN TEMP (35.5*C)

THE WEED HAS BEEN LIT AND IT'S TIME TO SLAM YOUR KALE SHAKES, TAKE A TOKE & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

ALPHA BRAIN
SHROOMTECH
KRILL & MCT OIL
PRIMATE CARE PILLS
youtube.com/watch?v=22GjkJw0WXk YOUR FEAR FACTOR THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR HOUSE

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP INTO YOUR HOMEMADE OCTAGON, FITTED WITH BATTLE-ROPES AND A "WRECKING BALL" STYLE CHIMP KETTLEBELL ACTION COURSE

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE WORKOUT YOU CALL OVER BRIAN REDBAN USING TING BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR ISOLATION SENSORY DEPRIVATION FLOTATION TANK AND PACKING YOUR MOUTH TO THE BRIM WITH POT BROWNIES FOLLOWED SHORTLY AFTERWARDS BY COCONUT WATER ENEMAS JUST AS THE DMT KICKS IN AS YOU LISTEN TO DUNCAN TRUSSEL AND GRAHAM HANCOCK HYPOTHESIZE THAT THE PYRAMIDS = ALIENS AND THE ARK OF THE COVENANT IS HIDDEN IN UGANDA

DUDE BOOOOM LMAO

DUDE KETTLEBELLS LITERALLY ENCRUSTED WITH WEED AND DUNKED IN MCT OIL AND THROWN OFF BUILDINGS FEAR FACTOR STYLE

>"BRENDAN SCHAUB JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE A WORTHLESS FIGHTER AND I HATE YOU, BUT COME BACK ON THE PODCAST SO I CAN BLOW YOU THE FUCK OUT OF THE WATER AGAIN AND REDUCE YOU TO TEARS"

>"BRENDAN "FRASER" "FUCK MY SHIT UP" SCHAUB, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. YOUR CAREER IS OVER. IT'S TIME FOR THE SMITH AND WESSON RETIREMENT PLAN"

Joe Rogan, 2015
>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING JOE ROGAN NAKED IN A FLOTATION TANK WITH A MOUTH FULL OF POT BROWNIES TRIPPING

Brought to you by SquareSpace©
cue the hempforce mustard

>Impact
I don't think lit, pol and reddit count as having impact.

The biggest pseud is Sam Harris or bill maher

I'm really starting to think a shitposting AI is coming up with these.

Also, why does Joe Rogan always have right-wing guests? I'm not expecting him to have Zizek on, but it seems one sided (granted, right-wing includes american libertarians, liberals and conservatives in this sense so it's kinda broad).

rogan might be an idiot but he doesn't deny it

What's his politics? How dedicated is his career to pirsuading other to adopt these views?

How so?

This is the correct answer, what a pompous fucking douche

what the fuck man?

he had all kinds of young roaches on I believe and most of the entertainers and science types he has on are all progressive liberals.

if by left you mean ironically stalinist but the irony itself is the ironic part and not the stalinism then you're going to have a hard time with yanks

The simple fact is Joe Rogan is enlightened. He plays it off and makes himself seem less knowledgeable than he actually is, and this is why his fanbase is the most intellectual. They've picked up on this fact, sometimes subconsciously, and are following the words and path of a true prophet. We should all relish in the fact that we were there during the first steps of a future world leader beginning to reach his tender tendrils onto the world stage. Thank god he's one of the good guys because if he wasn't, god help us all.

hows he a pseud? I know literally nothing about him outside of his movies

Best New Pasta

A lot of bait posts here, but honestly he's pretty high up there but I'd have to Alex Jones takes the cake there

I'm and I've gotta say I agree with as well, at least for Bill. I've never acknowledged Harris

jre gets millions of downloads and has an actual fanbase, i can see him easily having more influence than some tv host like maher.

>Millions
Billions actually

Ignore him

t. someone vastly less intelligent than Obama

I don't think he pretends to be any kind of intellectual
he's just a pleb who spitballs whatever pleb shit he's got

*teleports behind you*

just hit this joint it will all be ok

Joe Rogan, Sam Harris, and Jordan Peterson are to online nerd leftists, as "cultural marxism" is to /pol/ and the alt-right.

cultural marxism is real tho

It has to be a prophet. I'll say Mohammad but only because I'm extremely xenophobic.

lmao fuck this guy

t. a Redditor who denies IQ disparities between blacks and normal people

top jej

He's the most impacted feces.

Would this be enough to get kicked out of the army? I'm not American so I don't know how it works, but don't you have to swear an oath of loyalty?

But he's part white, which makes a high IQ exception. That's the rules.

Joe Rogan, I'm gonna tell you something about me that you might not know - I smoke rocks.

Fuckin Tyrone

DUDE, WEED

>Veeky Forums - MMA podcasts

THIS IS YOUR DAILY REMINDER TO PLUG IN YOUR WATER FILTERS, FILL UP YOUR DROPPERS WITH SUPER MALE VITALITY (35.5ml)

THE CONDITIONING HAS BEEN BROKEN AND IT'S TIME TO DROP THE BIG ENCHILADA, DRINK YOUR "APPLE JUICE" & MARK OFF YOUR CHECKLIST

TO POP YOUR:

BRAIN FORCE
HERBAL NOOTROPICS
SNAKE OIL
MOON OCEAN IMPACT PROBES

youtube.com/watch?v=VMmmf84RbIw YOUR INFOWARS THEME SONG ALARM BLASTS THROUGH YOUR BUNKER

>YOU INSTINCTIVELY JUMP TO YOUR HOMEMADE NEWS DESK, FITTED WITH DOCUMENTS ON OPRAH'S PEDOPHILE EUGENICS MONOLITH AND DEAD CHINESE ASTRONAUT MATRIX HIVEMIND WEATHER CONTROL MACHINES

>AFTER YOUR INTENSE RANT YOU CALL OVER DONALD TRUMP USING TWITTER BEFORE GETTING INTO YOUR 12-DIMENSIONAL ELITE FOLD-SPACE WW2 DRONE PACKED TO THE BRIM WITH PSYCHIC PAPA SMURFS, FOLLOWED BY CALLS FROM CIA VAMPIRES JUST AS THE INTERNAL COUP BEGINS AND YOU EXPLAIN HOW THE SUN = A STARGATE TO SATAN BUILT BY HILLARY CLINTON AND GOOGLE USES THE BOHEMIAN GROVE FOR GAY HOT DOG PARTIES

FOLKS WE'RE WINNING THE WAR

FOLKS TEXAN NUCLEAR RAILROADS LITERALLY POWERED BY BLOOD AND SEMEN AND LAUNCHED INTO SPACE WITH BACKUPS FILMED BY STANLEY KUBRICK

>"CANADA JUST END IT ALL, I THINK YOU ARE WORSE THAN ANYONE CAN IMAGINE AND HOST THE GROUP OF ROME BUT COME BACK TO US WHEN PATRIOTS GET EVERYONE TO A HIGHER PLANE OF EXISTENCE"

>"GLOBALIST "PEDO" "PIZZAGATE" CANADA, JUST TAKE THE EASY WAY OUT. THE REVOLUTION IS HERE. IT'S TIME FOR THE 1776 AWAKENING"

-Alex Jones, 2017

>YOU ARE NOW PICTURING ALEX JONES NAKED INFILTRATING THE VATICAN BILBERBURG MEETING SCREAMING ABOUT BREAKAWAY CIVILIZATIONS

Brought to you by DNAforce©
cue the 2nd amendment