Veeky Forums Player One: Final Thread

Hello, edit user here (or what's left of him anyway).

If you're familiar with Ernest Cline best selling novel Ready Player One, you know that 75% of it is a shitty geek pandering masturbation. We're going one step further, trying to write a novel that's ONLY shitty geek pandering masturbation AND memes. Except now we have over 200 pages of memes and nested parentheses and footnotes and we've just about come to an end.

Feel free to edit other anons work or add something of your own, so long as it follows our format of being focused on referencing as much shit as possible. Be sure to add a header to your own sections, and please refrain from excessive shitposting.

anons, let's wrap this puppy up!

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1sE7GSn7i0_FJRPNpsBk08VWu0DrMAeF7VPEH9KYAbOI/edit?usp=sharing
discord.gg/ycgGupw
docs.google.com/document/d/1sE7GSn7i0_FJRPNpsBk08VWu0DrMAeF7VPEH9KYAbOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>now we have over 200 pages of memes and nested parentheses and footnotes
So you rewrote Infinite Jest?

Here's the link
docs.google.com/document/d/1sE7GSn7i0_FJRPNpsBk08VWu0DrMAeF7VPEH9KYAbOI/edit?usp=sharing

Please keep this to the discord. Veeky Forums have proven to just be trolls

Harry lives in Cork, Ireland and has reality-altering abilities, but also a dementia. This results in a total mindfuck of a story.

Pretty much all you need to know.

Trigger warning: contains carrots.

Come to the discord for additional information.

Never used discord.

Going to print about 100 books. Because of the high price of printing them out they will cost ruffly 50$. Anyone interested?

Eh, if it includes free shipping to Europe then sure. Will this have an ISBN number?

A b/w softcover of 200-300 pages costs about $10-20 to print, you fucking turbojew.

>for all his hard work and dedication he can't have a profit

If he wants that, he should print 1000+ and actually promote this shit.

Reminder that the goal is to make the book banned.

Link?

No its not. The goal is to get Bloom to review it

We don't accept newcomers any more because of the number of trolls we get

>200 pages of memes
>it's 5 pictures of black girls and a 20 page wikipedia table
What exactly did you mean by this?

Well add something you moron

it's both

There's no discussion about this on the discord.

Are you on the new Veeky Forums discord or the old one?

The one with "sriq" as admin.

You got the wrong one dude

Where's the link? 's got nothing in it

You could uh just post the link and ban trolls

Easier said than done. If you want to be the one to ban them then sure

Where's the novel? All I can see is some mspaint picture and a bandcamp link.

Its a post modern work.

Real link is in discord. Don't fall for the decoy

there's no discord fucking stop

>He doesn't know

whats the point, guy. what do you get out of this

>wanting to give ban powers to someone who isnt even in the server yet

Now you realize the shit I have to deal with.

Link? May be a risky move but I'd really appreciate it.

can you make a throw away email to accept contributions?

>
dude, hes fucking with you. Theres no server

why cant I add anything

kill yourselves

kill yourself, and no

Veeky Forums player one official discord:
discord.gg/ycgGupw

kek

You have to join the discord

try again? it's working for me

So is the original OP going to handle getting this printed and published or what? and if so, when's the cut off?

Added it, thanks

this is the last thread
it will probably be put on those sites where you can hypersphere and such in paperback

bump

We'll definitely hit 250

>thought it was dead
>241 pages now
Gotta get back to writing. Main inspiration.

doc is open for editing for a little while longer. thinking we'll close it after a day or two more. Only 8 more pages till we hit the 250 mark.

This sounds like garbage but will somehow end up being better than every litrpg ever

>not One More Final
f*cked up, Op

where's the link to edit/buy?

docs.google.com/document/d/1sE7GSn7i0_FJRPNpsBk08VWu0DrMAeF7VPEH9KYAbOI

Why are you even trying?
There's already a good Veeky Forums book, it's called A Confederacy of Dunces.

Holy shit this is perfect.

Wat some fag is using it to shill his soundcloud

Does anyone have a legit good copy of the book

>no jet's pizza guy
>no dfw
>no max stirner

What book is this?

Ready Player One.

please make this the cover OP

self bump

Try being funny now, faggot.

Grow up

Do I need a google account to edit?

I respect the effort

How many carrots? I'm really hoping they don't go easy on them.

Nowhere near enough.

Write something then.

Editor user, p-please do something.

How do I get in? I'll have some time tonight when I'm finished frying my brain with (admittedly less important) work.

link to discord?

Why don't you edit yourself. Stop being lazy you guys

bumperino

Is it available to buy?

thanks

If we can't get it printed with the current name I propose we call it either just "Formerly Chuck's" or "Chortles All the Way Down (Formerly Turtles All the Way Down (Formerly Chuck's))" or some similar variant

Formerly Chuck's
Formerly, Chortles all the way down
Formerly, Formerly Chortles
Formerly, Turtles etc.
Formerly, Chuck's
Or, How I Learned to Take it Easy

Bumping

Eh, we should be able to use Turtles all the way down (formerly chuck's)

bumping for finishing

Man, can we just delete the bandcamp stuff and get this thing printed?

forced meme
acceptable
shitty/forced meme

Why did you kick me off discord OP?

Can someone edit this in anyway they want and put it somewhere in, I can't access the doc, but would be happy to even contribute a sentence:

So much was so perfect, but so much was so wrong, but if you can ignore all that is wrong, it is as everything was so perfect, and it was, for all the times it wasnt wasnt. Harry walked by the foyer towards his computer station, pausing for a moment at the window to look upon a blue jay and a cardinal sitting on the fence in front a pine tree in the backyard, he pondered on his japanese lilly pad pond and marveled at the motions of the carp, before plopping down into his favorite beanbag chair and logging on to his personal messenger. No new messages. None from Candice, and none from Pete. He sat back and slowly touched his mahogany arm rests and meditated on the pleasures of material. There is only going to work, and resting, what is all this confusing commotion about. He thought about all the cultures of history and each person and their painstaking requirement to the contribution of creating them.

He watched as the neighbor danced on the lawn, her supple cellulite jiggling ever so slightly as she cartwheeled, shimmied and shook. He wanted to gently bite her ass and lick it the fat parts, and wondered what about this lump of roundness was so alluring, why the desire for the taste of flavor arose in the palate of his mouth loins. There is a difference between paying attention to the inner and the outer. But there are overlaps, nearly everywhere.

To lose oneself in the rigid real, and become the chaorderly rhythmic waving of physical time, harmonic and beyond. Days and numbers, spinning around, going everywhere, going nowhere. Always centered, always moving towards the edges. Always a day at the beach, the park, the mountain, the farm, the site, the barracks, the gazebo, the kitchen, the rooms, and what not. Its competitions of sacrifice. Carts, horses, sticks, and yes, carrots. Insects, or bugs, and avian, aquatic, mammalian, earth, wind, water, fire, think of all the creators have shown us, have tried to tell. Stasis, to weave a basket to store our pleasantries, and we can never stop the seeping, our back is always pat, up, down, up, down, up, down, we are forced to accept the tides, we are forced to accept so much, and therein is the battle of life, history and the world, an argument. A game, a play, everything, and much more, always. And it rides, and we ride, and there are windows and doors, and frames. Think of what we are truly made of. We share a common bond, we are the eternal stuff congealed and awoken. We dwell in our abodes and travel outwards, and seek ever onwards. Nature is always there, our majesties royal backdrop and look at all that has been built of the stage, of the playground, of the barrier built between hell. The unfurling of physical infinity, and we cant get enough. So what is wrong with everyone, why are there any problems, because we all cant have it all and time is always winding, so we claw and scamper, piercing into the belly of the motherboard, pulling the curtains over the clocks and gears, and building a smooth surface to block it all, so that there is no time, and all things seamlessly link. And thus escape, and thus the opposite of escape, and thus work, and thus leisure, and thus all things in their time and place. There are only teams, the world is merely and triumphantly teaming with teams. And its all about the tiers. But the salamander can find solace in the cool crisp damp dawn between grass and leaves on the forrest floor as the woodpecker chips away, to each get their fix and fill, before night falls, and the next crew takes their places.

Harry rose and walked over to his temple room, dimmed the lights to a golden glowing hue, removed his clothes and kneeled on the padded floor in front the alter; massaging his crystals and smooth stones and thinking of all he was thankful for; 'I am thankful for light, gravity, atoms and all the cool ways they can and have been mixed together', he thought to himself. He lingered with a darkness of mind, or blankness, though enlightend, a settledment, everything was alright, and it shouldnt be that hard for it to remain so. He got up, put on his light weight memory foam comforter robe and headed back to his computation device to see if he had received a message.

We are divine beings, we are marvelous and pure, full of power, potential, and wonder, full of time and energy and space. We arise from the netherness and take form, collecting values and becoming, bigger and better, more swift and strong. What special substance we are, how perfect, charming and charmed, arisen, to run and walk through forrest or road, and take part in becoming the lively machinery of nature. Unbounded, abound, each sleeping and waking day, living monuments, and testaments, to the sacredity of substance, and creativity. Of thinking, and feeling. Of everything, and nothing. And choosing that which is good, from that which is in between. We are processes of processes, standards, evolutions and adaptations, staying the sames and changes, so much and the chance to be so much more.

'Oh fuck', he thought screamed, 'I forgot today is Sunday, ive got work in the morning'. He marched to the foyer to gather his work documents in his short-case, and tele conferenced his bosses. *gring--gring---gring* 'hello, what is it Harry?', 'i-I dont think I will be making it into work tomorrow,
im feeling a bit under the weather', 'what do you mean, under the weather Harry, we're all under the weather, its all around us, always', 'im not feeling well, I have already hurled a few times and I am practically seeing stars', 'what have you hurled harry? and you are not suppose to look at the sun directly, no wonder you may be disturbed', 'I threw up what I ate, came back out of me, and my inner head hurts, I dont think I can help at work tomorrow', 'hmm, well you know we have a very serious meeting tomorrow and need all our members on their A game, but I guess if you really can't make it we will have to invite someone else, feel better bud', 'ok, ok, thank you sir'.

Harry checked his bank account, and then made an account on sugermommys.gov

bump a doodle doo

What do you want it to be called?

Bump potatoe

The graphic needs to be smoothed out a little I think.I don't know, maybe difference cloud or some other filter to make it look like one thing? Or maybe making it irl out of printed and cut pictures glued together?

I'd post something but OP has to clean this shit up. Some fucker spammed unfunny shit all through the doc.
400 PAGES OF SPAM

>no fat Bugs

ooooooh I like this one. I think this would be a solid choice