youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7nLTjEbKc
youtu.be/099pY3xKYuk?t=5m39s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>be ugly man
>'dude sexual liberation sucks why dont girls want to have sex me'

just lol

Have you read his books?

Apparently he didn't. I guess he better houellebecq to his librarian to get him a copy of "Whatever".

Why isn't he wearing his dentures?

He used to be young, carefree, and handsome. The death of Clement changed all that.

fuckin gypsies man

WHAT HAPPENED

I have the same weakling build as houllebecque and it really bothers me

F ;_;

>implying his fame doesn't counter the ugliness

>implying sex without love is moral

100,000 cigarettes will do that to you.

women don't care about looks tho
you only have to be confident in order to get laid

>he's got a special harness so the leash doesn't hurt his neck

cigarettes make your upper teeth fall out?

Michel was good to his friend

>tfw you learn that Houllebecq made an exhibition dedicated to his dead dog

I had no idea this guy had such a heart ...

>moral

Yes, cigarettes are very detrimental to dental health.

gimme women

by confidence he means physical seizure

and forcing yourself on a woman to ea her out until she cums in your mouth

I saw it when I was in Paris. It was a room covered in plaid for Pembroke. Even crazier was the room before Clement where he had these bondage pics of some model.

>He famously claims to be indifferent to the honours and attention he attracts. As we chat on the steps, a BBC film crew buzzes around us. Houellebecq waves them away with his fag smoke and we start to talk about dogs, in particular, his faithful pet, a Pembroke corgi called Clement, who has been left behind in the author's home near Dublin.
>'This is one of the difficulties of fame and travelling,' says Houellebecq. 'It is always hard to abandon him.' Houellebecq reminds me that this is the same breed as the Queen's dogs ('I am more English than the English', he jokes lamely). Then, for a brief moment, he looks genuinely near to tears, raising his doe eyes heavenward. 'The love of a dog is a pure thing,' he says. 'He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.'

>Then, for a brief moment, he looks genuinely near to tears, raising his doe eyes heavenward. 'The love of a dog is a pure thing,' he says. 'He gives you a trust which is total. You must not betray it.'
fuck

youtube.com/watch?v=ZtiJQZTqu9M

take this redpill

You know nothing about french sexual preferences
The women have to be very thin and fragile and the men have to be filthy and have some kind of deformation, they're not called frogs for nothing
Women have to act like divas and the men have to act better than they are, but both are shamelessly sexually driven and thus they form pairs with beautiful women and ugly men

French sluts are pretty hot

Bilal was black :)

youtube.com/watch?v=NMq6xDHBKwQ

Why do you give me these feelings user? All you had to do was to post about literature and not about feminine girl giggling and sitting of Chad's lap

It's all to make you stronger.

we must seize the means of reproduction

He plays up his ugliness for publicity. By all accounts, he's a remarkably okay looking guy. Mentally, however, he's absolutely fucked.

>self-help wisdom
normie here.... normie there.... NORMIE HERE NORMIE THERE NORRMIEES FUCKING NORMIES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Can someone translate the engraving for me?

Lol his cigarettes smoke cigarettes.

What's wrong with this?

Have you heard of google translate?

I'm much rather have a friendly person from the internet do me a nice favour.

wow, he keeps going

Women are incredible. He's treating her like a complete object and acting like a horny child and she loves it because he's famous and powerful.

God I am so fucking glad I'm not a woman. They literally want to be raped and possessed like property.

I'm just glad I'm not ugly and boring idk why you project your self hatred user.

He's not far wrong.

>project
Not him but stop this meme you lazy fool or maybe you are projecting your self hate by claiming people hate themselves?

On 24 March in the middle of the night
Your heart stopped beating
And the world became more dull

Sleep, my little fellow

So many escapades
So much love

Thank you little Clément

But user I love myself and the women in my life. I'm just trying to understand the anger.

I'm not a woman but I literally want to be raped and possessed like property
Once a year I gather the money to get a femdom prostitute to treat me like shit and every time I feel ashamed afterwards, but the desire also comes back every time

I respect women

I really, really like women

What does Veeky Forums think of his pop album?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qy7nLTjEbKc

You should spend the money you'd normally spend on hookers on a therapist.

How much do they cost?

>I literally want to be raped and possessed like property

Comrade, this is called commodity fetishism

Why be ashamed? Those are pretty normal fetishes for both genders. I feel bad for the people who are into pooping and stuff like that, I imagine that would be an awkward subject to broach with a girl.

I used to be into that until I actually experienced it and it was terrible. I realised that its one of those fetishes that are only fun when you imagine them. And in hindsight I also think its a lazy fetish ... its easier to degrade yourself than to dominate someone else.

youtu.be/099pY3xKYuk?t=5m39s