The creation of slang is speeding up

This is so your children grow up speaking differently than you, and so that wisdom will not be passed down from proletariat to proletariat. Anything you take a long time writing will sound like old man talk.

The responsible thing to do is buy lots of guns, take your kids into the woods, and raise them speaking lojban, while forcing them to translate the greeks into lojban and work your farm for you

>having children
lmaoing @ ur life breeder

I'm not having children.

You, however...

If you possess above average intelligence and can afford it, reproduce.

Low IQ people naturally reproduce much more. The majority of the middle class today, are the lower class of 50-100 years ago. Now our middle class is going /r/childfree and thus the modern lower class (even dumber than previous generations) are going to become the new middle class.

>the world is overpopulated
The third world is over-populated, western nations have birth rates below replacement, thus the immigration of poor, dumb people.

>education will fix it
IQ has a .75 heritability.

>i wont bring a child into this screwed up world, it is unfair to society/environment
It's likely that if you consider the broad effect of having children and decide against it, you have the compassion, conscientiousness that must be passed on genetically for the good of society.

>i wont bring a child into this screwed up world, it is unfair to the child
It is highly likely your child will succeed as much as you due to genetics.

>i dont care about society
You are a parasite and an implicit enemy to your neighbors.

>i care more about toys
Reflect on your life. You likely have a personality disorder if you value toys and status more than your community.

dubs of truth

caring about other people
caring about society

laff at this beta

>tfw too smart to stay on gene pool

nice spook my property.

I doubt that language change is actually speeding up

.........................................................................................................................................................................................

I think language may be becoming more homogenous due to communication being easier across distances and cultures.

please stop being so gay.

99% of theory is meaningless bullshit and I bet you're the type of person who incorporates it unwieldily into their art

If I was American I would have serious doubts about having children, because I think things are going to get very bad there.

user I'm tryin to find a gf but it's hard ok?

> Problem: Current generation won't understand next generation
> Solution: Teach your children Lojban
I think you missed a step

Treacherous fucking scum.

i'm not op, and your post makes no sense

but if you think mass media has had no effect on the development of language, you're insane. things like italian unification, the radio, etc have all had tremendous impacts on the way the average person speaks. i can read 95% of chaucer unaided, but i guarantee you that he wouldn't be able to read a single shitpost in leet-speak

>when you start crying because people don't accept your spooks

If you have a high IQ, thanks to regression towards the mean, they are actually more likely to have an IQ closer to the mean.

>American with 2 year old
Yeah, I'm trying to get the fuck out because I truly feel it coming.

If high IQ people reproduce, the mean increases as well.

where to? europe will turn to shit way sooner

Australia. It seems pretty decent.

Literal retards on their autocorrect machines can't even mentally differentiate between "definitely" and "defiantly". Now it's not necessarily slang but it is a narrowing of vocabulary in a manner of speaking.

The less words you know, the less complex thoughts you can have. The less you can question (((them))) and the (((end game))) of all this social upheaval.

fuck off we're full

United States of America
Population: 323.1 million (2016)
Area: 3.797 million mi2

Australia
Population: 24.13 million (2016)
Area: 2.97 million mi2

Wew, yeah, so full.

No one confuses those phonetically though.

you can live in the desert if it's the space you need

Not NOW, but the more the two are used interchangably then the more obscured the lay definition might as well be for children who will be coming of age in the future. They might as well become synonymous because whenever you correct these knuckleheads it's like
>oh yeah well that's what I meant anyways
How confusing do you think that is going to be if presented to someone learning a language?

I really get the feeling people think "reactionaries" are "overreacting" because it all isn't going to come crashing down tomorrow. I'm not worried about tomorrow; tomorrow will be fine, and it will be fine for a long time. I'm worried about 3-4 decades from now. You think 3-4 decades isn't enough the gray the area into similar-looking words for people who don't care one way or the other? Who think suppression of ideas through language is something that only happens in "those old books everyone keeps talking about, that I'm tired of hearing about"? Because I do. It's only been 20 years and the definition of racism has been completely changed and in my opinion outright inverted.

If Straya is anything like Canada the immigrants all flock to one or two cities and turn them into overcrowded hellholes. Like yeah, we have a lot of space. . .in Nunavut.

Napoleon
Medieval 2
Rome
Shogun 2
Rome 2
Atilla
Empire

What if I have a lerning disability so bad I can't do eany thing weth my hi iq?
t. Posted form my phone with word predeshun

>the human race is a spook
Fuck off you deluded scumbag.

thanks for working for ME though, cuck

ye mex, co lingo go gogo, hear me truth?

>the human race is a spook
It actually is.

From the Spookman himself:

>Hence we have in liberalism only the continuation of the old Christian depreciation of the I, the bodily Tom. Instead of taking me as
I am, one looks solely at my property, my qualities, and enters into marriage bonds with me only for the sake of my — possessions; one marries, as it were, what I have, not what I am. The Christian takes hold of my spirit, the liberal of my humanity.

>If you possess above average intelligence and can afford it, reproduce.
>can afford it

You clearly don't understand what he's on about. If I genuinely love and appreciate other people, in the same way I could do so for any other physical entity in front of me, how are they a spook? The human race is not a concept, it's a real tangible thing like a plant that I want to care for.

Like I'm saying, you're a goddamned parasite.

Triple Parenth posters make me fucking snore

It is patently obvious that the entire multicultural economic elite, liberals and conservatives, jews, gentiles, muslims, secular politicians, military men, and business leaders are ALL in cahoots to create a subservient and stupid population. This idea that it is JUST the jews and the jews alone is patently absurd.

It is a fatal narrowing of focus based on pearl clutching and identity politics. It is right wing SJWism. Just replace heteronormative ciswhite male with (((dem))) and nipple piercings with MAGA hats and you have exactly the same person.

But what if I pass on my fail genes? Not that it matters anyway since my learning disability hamstrung my linguistic ability and prevented me from achieving high-income.

I always figured it was un eugenic for me to procreate since I have a strong inherent defect.

t. At home so I can use speech-to-text software.

My community doesn't give a shit about me, fuck your spooks. Go have 3 kids for every (you) you get if you want to have them so much.

Shit, we need to call in the big guns for this one.

t. JIDF

Shouldn't that shitty meme say Fahrenheit 1488?

human race: all organisms coming under the subspecies "homo sapiens sapiens"
human race (+connotations): dozens of swirling spooks, all intertwined with: history, ideals, philosophy, culture, humanism, personal bias/arrogance, redditistic commonsense, and more.

The first definition is the basis, the second is all the shit piled on top. When we speak of humanity we never think of the first, even when we look at it directly we look through the pile of spooks.

Im an American who does not plan on staying in this nigger infested shithole, the problem is Europe is a nigger infested shithole too.

Seriously considering just killing niggers on the down low until I have a shootout with police.

>You are a parasite and an implicit enemy to your neighbors.
Not caring about society doesn't make someone a parasite, what makes someone a parasite is taking more from society than they give, without having a good excuse (disability, etc.) for it.

>implying I won't disallow my kids any access to the internet at all
My kid is going to be a Spartan warrior. I'm going to call him Lycurgus and force him to kill predator animals with his hands. I'm going to work his way up from snakes and small mammals to lions and bears, because he's going to be on the top of the foodchain one day. If I have a girl? I don't care, she's going to be an Amazonian or some form of Valkyrie. My giant progeny will descend from Hyperborea and rule the wastelands of man.

>>human race: all organisms coming under the subspecies "homo sapiens sapiens"

>I have faith in the academics and their expose on cladistic that I found on youtube or their classes that I pay to attend

ho liberals

Righto, live in the desert and thirst to death then, you fuckin grungo

What kind of subhuman is that in your pic?

>reddit spacing
Decided not to read once I saw that.

Come to Australia brah

we're importing negroids and chinese and citizens at ethnic replacement levels to say nothing at all of "residents"

From my childhood I've learnt that I ought to be intransigent in order to blossom as a person while remaining untouched by the corrupting trends of my time. I'm not talking about degeneracy, I'm talking about mediocrity that keeps people down and complacent.

At the moment I'm seeing an aunt of mine raising up his son in a dirty house, leaving him all day long in front of a fucking iPad, having him play with trash "toys" (Nintendo Ds and Wii). The kid is now 6 and he is dumb as a rock, truly the last in his classroom.
When someone tell you that you're too intransigent tell them to fuck off: they are as full of shit as you are, ans they'll say anything to justify their worst vices, the ones linked to procrastination.

>muh IQ
>muh human race
We will be growing CRISPR-tailored supermen this century already, you fucking brainlet. Nobody cares about your literal kindergarten-tier understanding of genetics and population dynamics. Spookbusters are completely correct. Fuck off, my disgustingly retarded property.

Anywhere that isn't already China/Vietnam is going to be Sudan without next couple of decades.

Test baby, abort if bad, retry until good

>a collective that ignores the individual nature of its components is a spook
Well, yeah.

>CRISPR

>abort
Do not kill humans.
In my opinion, if you're fit enough to find a mate and procreate, you're good (enough) to reproduce by the rules of nature. The defect (even if it is genetic) might be less present in your offspring.

>do not kill humans
Why?

Some things are elementary to me and do not require a great thinker behind the idea. If you need a source text, read the Bible, I guess.

>dude it's axiomatic lmao
Literally kill yourself you insufferable pseud