Have you guys read this yet?

Have you guys read this yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMmKQI6UCIk\
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Interesting how the right is starting to shit on baby boomers again even though they're now the most conservative generation. I guess it's because they're finally dying off and it's worth throwing them under the bus to try to appeal to younger people.

>its everyone fault but mine
yeah, sounds like polcucks.

Baby boomers are only conservative now that it benefits them. Remember, they pioneered the unwashed, drugged up hippy persona. They were student protesters, union members, anarchists, punks etc. in their own time. Since they've been in power they've done nothing but pull the ladder up that helped them get there.

baby boomers aren't conservative
they're the most decadent generation in american history
millennials are just degenerate

Baby Boomers, by and large, are in no way conservative or liberal or any other political ideology. They are the most pragmatic and self centered people to ever exist. Were Baby Boomers liberal in the 1960s? No, not really. They just wanted to engage in hedonistic lifestyles. Are Baby Boomers suddenly becoming conservative now? No, they're just worried about their pensions and home values. Almost all negative post-War stereotypes about Americans come from Baby Boomers and that's all that really needs to be said about them as a whole.

I think the boomers are to blame for exponentially increasing national debt to public gdp, moving production factories overseas, allowing/employing mexicans and illegal labour, and that's just scratching the surface.

>pragmatic
i don't think you know what that word means
you can't be a pragmatist AND headonist

Why not? Their only goal in politics is to collect more money. The system that gives that to them isn't really a concern they have, just so long as they get more money.

youtube.com/watch?v=nMmKQI6UCIk\

Even her own fans disliked it.

what is pragmatism? in your own words please

An ends justify the means approach to politics, in this case. Or by any means necessary.

have you ever actually read a book?

I'm tempted to report this post.

You absolutely can.

Have you?

>hurr
>durr
pick two
no

Oh, I'm replying to a 'troll'. Well, I guess you got me.

>degenerate
hang yourself you fucking spastic

Lyndon B. Johnson here.

I fucked the US demographics, further allowing the Jews to divide and conquer my fellow goyim; got us involved in the disaster that was Vietnam; exploded the welfare state; enslaved blacks to the democratic party plantation with muh rights; oh, and I also killed Kennedy.

A little thanks would be appreciated.

Barbarians would keep her in the kitchen and make babies.

You got a huge dong, you don't need thanks.

One thing that's really interesting to me is how contemporary right wingers have adopted the term degenerate without knowing its origins in Zionism, Pseudoscience, and fin de siecle societal fearmongering. It's genuinely puzzling to me how the word has absolute dominated right wing discussion in the past few years out of nowhere, with no one realizing that it's literally just Lombroso's eugenics applied to culture.

>They were student protesters, union members, anarchists, punks etc. in their own time.
The previous generations had their share of those too and theirs are far more numerous and effective that the shit boomers were up to

From Latin degeneratus, past participle of degenerare (“to degenerate”), from degener (“ignoble”), from de (“from, down”) + genus (“race, kind”); see genus, general.

>has absolute dominated right wing discussion

It's a popular buzzword on certain forums, but let's not get carried away.

>what is pragmatism?
>An ends justify the means approach to politics

I don't read books by coal burners.

why would i read a political book by an 18yo girl?