“To preach anything is to give it away. First, the egoist calls life war without mercy...

“To preach anything is to give it away. First, the egoist calls life war without mercy, and then he takes the greatest possible trouble to drill his enemies in war. To preach egoism is to practice altruism.”

In one swift move Chesterton crumbles the pathetic and confused Nietzcheian mental monument and elevates Stirner to his proper place in the heavens of thought. Goodbye you poor poor excuse for a man

Veeky Forums neitchze fans BTFO

>doesn't even know what egoism is

What a fucking brainlet

You cannot kill one who won't die.

are there really people on this board who dont like Nietzsche?

holy shit

>be an egoist
>preach it to others
Altruism is the best way to describe it, in the hopeful case that it takes itself seriously.

Chesterton should have actually read Nietzsche. You too, OP.

The quote doesn't say anything about Nietzsche, it just says egoism. Also it's right.

"here nothing is "preached,"" -Nietzsche ecce homo

now what

he recurs eternally breh.

>implying egoism is inherently antagonistic
shiggy

yeah there are people who aren't 15 years old and in babbys first existential crisis on this board.

>Has an existential crisis
>Reads Nietzsche

Nietzshce causes existential crisis he does not solve them, anyone whose existential crisis was fixed by reading Nietzsche didn't understand him.

He forgets that you can't teach people to be what they're not. Unless one borrows the strength of eagles, one cannot see beyond the veil. Willing cannot be taught.

why is Max Stirner so much better

damn.

Stirner more closely aligns with that quote, pleb

Why do you brainlets constantly compare Nietzsche with Stimer? They are nothing alike.
Fucking edgy imbeciles.

>to receive the preaching one has to purchase the egoists book

Chesterton..... easy on the English Breakfasts
The bacon fats getting to your brain

>Call himself an egotist
>Write a book about it
oh the irony

>humble nietzsche
Nietzsche has the dumbest fans

>start reading the ego and his own because i fall for lit memes
>near the beginning conversation about spooks
>buh buh buh isnt this book a spook too
>instantly realize all ideas are spooks
>drop stirner like a bad habit
>never read ever again
>cant hear anyone elses ideas because its just filled spook filled drivel
>mom tries to tell me i need a job
>whatever cunt jobs are for people who are spooked
>well alright user just put some deo on at least
>pah she falls for every spook
>have a conversation with myself
>realize all my ideas are spooks
>nothing matters because i dont know if i should listen to spooks or reject them so i sit in the agnostic window of opportunity
>should i off mysef

>thinking nyetzsche was Nazi

>>>reddit

>should i off mysef

Yes please

His illiterate /pol/ack fans think he was.

nyetzsche was AGAINST anti,-semitism, and was against the communal polarizing politics used by some politicians at his time. nyetzsche's philosophies are actually really good if you understand the inner meaning behind them instead of pulling edgy quotes out of context.
hating on nyetzsche because of aforementioned quotes is just ignorant.

Nietzsche was against ressentiment, and thus against anti-semitism when it was an expression of ressentiment. Not all "antisemitism" is rooted in ressentiment, kike.

>His illiterate /pol/ack fans think he was.

And that makes him one? Lot's of Marxist also love to quote Nietzsche, does that make him a Marxist? Nietzsche is misunderstood and misused by many a brainlets.

Yours is.

>Not all "antisemitism" is rooted in ressentiment
To be anti- anything, in a sense, has ressentiment as a prerequisite. Now, having a goal, and separating the wheat from the chaff in order to obtain that goal, that's different, but you aren't going to form an anti-movement to reach that goal unless your goal is a subhuman one based on ressentiment.

But seriously, how do I understand neetshe?