I want my money back

I want my money back
Give me my money back George fuck you

For some fucking reason I paid £30 for all the books in the series in e book form, why the fuck I did that I will never be able to rationalize.

At this point I almost feel like Martin actually wants to die without finishing the series. It feels like he's grown weary of his fanbase and wants to give them a final "fuck you."

I want my money back
If he is too busy parading himself around like a young 16 year old girl with big boobs and a fake tinder profile I don't give a fuck, I don't care if he never finished the fucking book but I want every penny this piece of shit scammed out of me
I know he has my money, I know he can give it back since they pay him a fortune to fart on a script
So where is my fucking money George, the least you can fucking do is give it back

Well all he does is blog post about football and sci fi conventions nobody cares about.

I hate that this is what he is now.

Never expect a sequel when you are buying a book, you are only paying for the book you are getting.

This is a literature board.

>turns out he's a hack

Well that's new ain't it

An alarming number of SFF writers appear to write solely so that they can gain convention cred. That being said GRRM has been a con regular since the 1960s, it's probably just a combination of senility and not giving a fuck anymore. I mean, pic related is what he looked like when he started writing ASOIAF.

Maybe he isn't allowed to release until the show is finished to avoid spoilers for it.

Blame yourself. Only retards buy into unfinished long running fantasy series.

It's like pottery

Why would you pay for a book that everybody knows is not going to be released anytime soon?

>fanboiing this hard
Just accept that GRUM has lost the plot

Here's my take on what is going to happen in Winds or at least somewhere along the lines of the last two books.

>Oberyn killed Joffrey and killed Gregor to purposefully cripple the Lannister's power, this is no doubt obvious. Still on the fence whether he killed Tywin with poison or not. Seems like that was no doubt Tyrion's doing.
>Varys and Aegon are working WITH Dorne to try and make things easier for Aegon's ascension to the Iron Throne, Varys proved this by killing Kevan in the ADWD epilogue, another male heir dead, Tyrion will be kept alive not only because he seems favourable to the north but because he'll be easier to control giving that he can gain access to the north via Sansa and if his marriage isn't annulled and they find will go straight to Tyrion who thus becomes King of the North
>Marwyn is heading to where Daenerys is going and plans to use her dragon in some fashion for what purpose is unknown but Summerhall factors into this and Mel's ritual and I believe it was because of the King's Blood ritual, Sam will probably be sacrificed so that Marwyn can bind one of the dragons to someone, probably Aegon or a Greyjoy or Martell
>Tyrion is going to end up ruling Mereen while Daenerys is away on Drogon doing shit, Dorne will see that he's pretty fucking good and favourable to Dornish law, they'll form an alliance with him and give him Brightroar as a gift

Should I keep going?

Gorrillions of dollars makes writers complacent. You lose the lean hunger you had in the early days when nobody cared about your shit.

Other stuff
>Cersei isn't as crazy as she is being led to believe, yes she's retarded and made some stupid decisions but SOMEONE is pulling the strings to make her look insane. The fortune teller she saw was a 100% Dornish plant
>Summerhall was a ritual to bind Targs to their dragons more but obviously it ended badly for them somehow, Mel's ritual to wake the stone dragon is of similar context, it is not to literally wake something from stone but to bind it to a person with Targ and Valyrian genetics easier
>Euron and Varys are the exact same person and he's how the Dornes managed to gain hold of Brightroar while he was exploring Valyria that the Martells later use to win Tyrion over to their side
>Jon Snow is revealed to be alive after he reveals to his traitors while burning them how Mance took a knife for him disguised as him using Mel's necklace. Arya makes it to the wall and is sacrificed by Jon and Mel as a life debt.

This is why I usually only start a series once all the books are out.
In ASOAIF's case, I got bored halfway through the fourth novel,never bothered with the fifth.

I read them so long ago, i dont even remember most of it, im not sure if i want to re-read the 5 books before the 6 comes out anymore(if it ever does)

These theories are as retarded as they can get.

be patient

>I want my money back
Why, nigga? You got 5 books, you paid for 5 books. Nothing more, nothing else. It's your fault for being impatient and buying into the hype. Martin is a hack with terrible work ethic, and it was no secret before the show started.

>If he is too busy parading himself around like a young 16 year old girl with big boobs and a fake tinder profile
this is weirdly specirfic, user