twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

I want to die

yeah

fun is getting drunk and shitposting Plato's theory of form on Veeky Forums

true

bugs... lay off the fun side

"fun" is just a meme pushed by the culture industry

fun is a conspiracy by the cultural marxists to sell nigger music and turn white women into whores.

wew!

Veeky Forums is the fun side

Harrasing Booktubers are fun.

moar

I like to have fun but I don't spend a whole lot of time here. My definition of fun depends on whether I am with company or not. Alone, fun for me is letting my thoughts run wild. With people, fun for me is using subtle wordplay and such to turn conversation into absurdity or otherwise exhibiting my strange and nuanced sense of humor. People generally respond well; it doesn't take much to get them laughing in a state of bewilderment as they try to understand why they are laughing in the first place while also trying to stay with the volatile, fast paced conversation.

Nah Veeky Forums is pretentious

Veeky Forums was fun when we had anime threads. I think people underestimate anime as an artistic medium.

Who is this Veeky Forums clit?

How new are you?

youtube.com/watch?v=3gIFqBdRsvE

aspergerstest.net

I'll occasionally make some extremely debased thread with little to no premise beyond seeing people get angry and call me mean things

why is she so perfect, bros

Jesus, you could fire a cannon through that thigh gap.

I hope to fire my own cannon through that thigh gap if you're picking up what I'm putting down