Get home, feeling demoralised after seeing so many Staceys on the train home and during my lunch break

>get home, feeling demoralised after seeing so many Staceys on the train home and during my lunch break
>need to buy junk food to get that sugar rush to feel better... for tonight. pic related.

Shall I go and drink coffee outside in central London to feel less alone? Thursday night is busy enough to make me feel less alone while not being Friday or Saturday so there arent Chads and Stacrys on their nights out

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

reminder to sage and report this loser's spam threads

Based central london poster!

Is it wrong that I hope your life gets worse so you'll tell me new things? I do so look forward to your posts in the same way a man in the coliseum looks forward to watching another man get eaten by a lion.

>Background:
>lifting weights did nothing

Go read Neil Strauss - The Game then go read Mark Manson - Models, carry on lifting weights, find some fucking acid, do your research and take it

>depressed? dude just do some acid lmao!!!
I honestly feel bad for people like you. You and your ilk are the most vocal advocates for psychedelics and yet they are completely wasted on you.

>find acid
>in bongland
dude they're not even allowed to buy knives.

MODS

PLEASE

>You and your ilk are the most vocal advocates for psychedelics and yet they are completely wasted on you.

before there was a non-lifting virgin NEET for 5 years before psychedelics, 3 years later I've gained 50lbs, lost count of the number of people I have fucked and have a fulltime job and paying taxes,...but whatever, seeing the light, the game occurring and remembering who I really am was wasted on me, I should pick up gambling smoking and drinking instead

> do acid
> brain gets fucked and develop schizophrenia
>spend life in Cherokee Lunatic Asylum

Shit tier advice user.

you really don't get what you don't get do you? Have fun with your job and your taxes and telling people your psychedelic suck-sess story.

you're like an ant walking in circles thinking you've progressed a vast distance. you will never understand.

I think the worst part of this whole notional bullshitplex is how your idea of "junk food" is just raisins and a pear.

Why do people talk about gaining muscle like it's an objective metric for success in life? I lifted weights for 3 years, and have since stopped and lost about 30lb of muscle. It's complete vanity. It doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to women or as artform, isn't good for sports or work, is unsustainable and requires restrictive caloric surplus, and reeks of insecurity.

This isn't your fucking blog faggot. Kill yourself.

>Have fun with your job and your taxes and telling people your psychedelic suck-sess story.

thanks, I am

>you're like an ant walking in circles thinking you've progressed a vast distance. you will never understand.
Thanks I love ants, the way they walk, they move across an entire universe with every single step and circles are beautiful shapes for them to walk in. I love not understanding, it's such a funny word ...to be under ... stood...Imagine how crazy it would be if you met someone who said they "needed to be understood"...or someone who asked who understands the "ground of all being"

>without acid I don't think I would be pushing pencils today
>audience claps as he posts a stereotypical digital "trippy wallpaper"
jesus christ is this post bait or are you really that pathetic?

If you're under 5'10 you better be muscular or you might as well be a woman at

>Why do people talk about gaining muscle like it's an objective metric for success in life?
I'm an analyst and even I know that all the metrics I use are pure BS

I lifted weights for 3 years, and have since stopped and lost about 30lb of muscle.

>It's complete vanity.
yes, and?

>It doesn't look aesthetically pleasing to women
I'd point to all those objective metrics that show you are wrong, but I know they are BS, so what?

>or as artform, isn't good for sports or work, is unsustainable and requires restrictive caloric surplus,
you did it wrong

>and reeks of insecurity.
I love my insecurity

>pushing pencils
God is a pencil

>thinks women at

muscles are manifestations of a persons' will to power.

>lsd makes you schizophrenic

Schizo here.

Ya, I did acid for a few years straight. Not every day of course but often enough. I had the source. I was the plug. I think the power got to my head a bit. Or maybe I just realized I was never gonna suck-seed in the real world. My psyche melted down. Psychotic break. Terrible beautiful haunting stuff...

Anyway, psychedelics very rarely cause such severe problems but it would be advisable to check for mental health issues among parents and grandparents and aunts and uncles. In any case, if you're a lucky schizo the meds will work and you'll be fine. If not, you'll be in a padded cell in this reality and God-only-knows-where in your own head which would grant you your sole clemency I suppose.

But I am getting distracted.

Women...

Ya. Dating's tough. But you gotta work toward what you want, at least if you really want it. All things are possible through God as they say. I myself am clean from psychedelics for five years and getting married this spring. It took courage and faith.

ps: i don't even lift, bro

Lifting will change your body chemistry and willpower. That’s why you lift. Or run, or swim. But you need to do something user.

>it's another "autistic schizo acid addict replies to his own posts and argues with himself" thread

You sound like an edgy 17yr old
Or mentally ill

Actually I said a man under 150 was a bad thing and might as well be a girl.
Only girls should be less than 150. Which isn't the same thing as saying girls should be less than 150.

Just pull the plug on this board already