Go to a shakespeare play

>go to a shakespeare play
>main couple is interracial
literally every time

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/17/trump-supporter-interrupts-controversial-julius-caesar-play-in-new-york
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>montague and capulet are races
TIL thank you reddit

>implying shakespeare wasn't all about that shit
I think you're confused, OP

if you read taming of the shrew as katherine being black and bianca being pure white, it stops being a misogynistic play and becomes a play about the liberation of black and nomadic peoples, as shakespeare intended.
the fault is in the current reality not your tv cable.

Wait, so is Brutus or Cassius black? Is that why Mohammad Ali was Cassius? Mindblown, OP.

the shakespearn interracial was german and spanish traps. Not sheboons that he mocked in othello

Of all the liberties hack directors take with Shakespeare, this annoys you most? Not mutilating the text? Not completely misreading the play? Not actors who can't even enunciate?
Nigga you racist

those don't promote fatherless homes

someone should pour poison in your ear

the godly trips have been checked

What did the demiurge mean by this?

do black lives matter?

danish ones certainly don't

he meant to tell you to stop pretending you know shit and kill yourself

niggers are violent subhumans and should be culled from the theatre

Fuck off Desdemona this is a boy's only board.

slit your wrists

are you guys niggers or something? why do you even watch shakespeare when he shits on niggers everytime they're brought up?

>why do you even watch shakespeare when he shits on niggers everytime they're brought up?
m8 macbeth is an unlucky play because it means you have to fill every seat in every showing and hopefully add dates because otherwise your company is going under.

know how you fill an audience every show?

you kill everyone. nobody comes to shakespeare otherwise. eight bodies on stage at the curtain will fill seats. nigga knew what the people want: dead scots and danes. it's not shakespeare's fault that more people show up when you kill a redhead ginger freak than when you give a nigger an ambitious wife. out damn spot is more seats filled than desdemona's shit ever brings.

the other user's just a gargoyles fan

EVREY THREAD ON THIS WEBSITE i SWEAR TO GOD WHEN DOES THE REIGN OF NUPOL END

they picked a bad author if they thought they were going to get anything other than the elizabethan era trap appreciation society. let it ride, they might learn something about lighting a trap in blackfriars so their face glows in the sorrow of incest once the webster fans wake up.

So stage your own play then. Conservashits always complaining about culture but too stupid and lazy to do anything about it.

>go to see college production of Othello
>title character played by a negro

Fucking sjws ruin everything.

Lmao actually thinking Shakespeare gave a fuck about that

>tfw iago was the hero

i like the view that rich people just do weird shit with homeless people too and the play within a play doesn't matter too, but you've got to admit, the play within the play is a pretty big chunk of the text.

>go to a shakespeare play
>all the actors were born in this century

Ugh I'm Fucking LIVID.

>go to see Julius Caesar in the park
>the cultural marxists have dressed Caesar up as drumpf

theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/17/trump-supporter-interrupts-controversial-julius-caesar-play-in-new-york

I‘m unsure if you fucked up or every actor is 17 or younger.

but Caesar is usually a sympathetic character. if they made Karl Rove Cassius, then the left are obviously pulling the piss, but Caesar's popular support is the opening scene.

>tfw mike "antony" pence and barron "octavian" trump defeat caesar's assassins

>tfw ywn see prime Ellie get BLACKED live at the Globe Theatre in London

>ITT: /pol/ forgets Veeky Forums's okay with being degenerate

S H I T T E D
H
I
T
T
E
D

I'd gladly watch this. Caesar's character is actually pretty complex and the play is ambiguous regarding the characters' moral choices, it might be pretty interesting if they don't tamper with the text too much. But I doubt that the savior of western civilization that interrupted the play read it at all.