What happened?

What happened?

She's a complete idiot who got exposed and ran away.

Hi show bob plese

Deytooker

tfw no pseud gf

how did she get exposed?

I missed the boat, started to watch one of her videos a while ago and then never got around to finishing or watching more.

Does anyone have feet pics for her?

>I got in a taxi and said, 'The library, and step on it.'
>The car went from zero to kafkaesque real fast.

>how did she get exposed?

she was one harmless pseud in a sea of them. they just gunned for her because these so-called "patricians" are more r9k than they wanna admit. dont bliev da hype.

Pwnt

god dammit

>stop and ask: is a woman trying to assert power or simply attempting to escape subjugation?

well lit?

those x-men metaphors in her poetry were laugh out loud cringe. but she's just a ditz. she's only young. the user who really get off on going after girls under the pretext of good taste are far sadder.

i get harassing cliff tho because he forced himself on this board and tried to viral. he brought that upon himself.

Can anyone give me a quick rundown?

This. Also: you won't get away with this, Dan Schneider.

rumored to have absolute control over Oceania
belonged to Ancient Civilization who ruled Earth 9000 years ago
Their intentions remain obscure
Possess eternal youth
Can kill at will

Don't miss the call

Veeky Forums constantly raided her comments sections, calling her out for having incorrect information and for being disingenuous.

She used to have around a dozen videos until she took them down.

Man, I'm watching her hi Veeky Forums video and it's so sad. She said we'd probably be her friends :/

Does she have a Goodreads account?

>soon we slowed down to a crawl
>the traffic was unimaginable
>maddening ins a real Lovecraftian sense

She's cute. I kinda want to white knight her if you know what i mean famalam

when's the last time you had sex? be honest

if I hadnt pulled out, just about five minutes ago, You would have had a brother nine months from now.

This question has no answer in my case.

28 years.

Tomorrow, but tomorrow never comes.

*cringe*
Veeky Forumscord strikes again

I'm saving myself for marriage

They should be banned from this board lmao

Yeah but that post enabled the white knight to excavate her shitmine with his throbbing auger that very week. I'd tell her whatever she wants to hear, even if she didn't have that giant toucan nose, cross eye, and too much makeup.

some pseud roastie bitch made shitty videos and we BTFO her and her cuck boyfriend cried and the Great Western Canon was kept pure for another day

holy quads

aaaaaaaaaahahahahahaha

Biggest sour grapes /pol/tard response ever.

The quads mean you'll be able to do it!

WHY DID THIS HAVE TO HAPPEN TO CARLI CLAIRE. WHY GOD FUCK YOU LIFE IS CRUELLLLLLL REEEEEEEEEEEE AND HER MOM ! HER MOM'S CHANNEL WAS AMAZING. LIKE A TV SHOW ABOUT A PURE FAMILY AND HOW TO RUN IT GOD DAMN YOU NIGGERS GOD DAMN YOUUUYYY

Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are. You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.
>mfw thinking of you hurting

Trust me, I could go out and do it today if I wanted. I lost count of all the girls I had to turn down.

girls don't always understand we are trying to improve them.

my dad can beat up your dad

so how many women have you betas harrassed off youtube?

>katie
>carli
>the dyke
>this chick

at least 5

i enjoy not knowing any of those names

and yet we haven't got peterson or cliff to kill themselves. why do only gays love us? is it because we read cocteau in public?

Whos dyke?

Serraphina mcclemont

>Serraphina

She was a harsh loss.

lmao when did Veeky Forums become more degenerate than /r9k/

good stuff

rude

Couldn't find nothing on her, is there one of those images illustrating how she was perceived by lit?