Literature for this feel please, fellow anons

Literature for this feel please, fellow anons.

I like moody empty cities

i am legend

the bible

my diary desu

Paul Auster's New York Trilogy.

more like this

Underworld by DeLillo

...Except from a good author.

fucking DELETE THIS

Havent finished it yet but that image reminds me of St.Petersburg as portrayed by Dosto on Crime and Punishment

My first thought as well

thank you. i also like having more glass in my cities, and while delillo i enjoy in some parts, overall his tone is limp. possibly lispy.

any more?

>and while delillo i enjoy in some parts, overall his tone is limp. possibly lispy.
You're probably not as smart as you think. Keep that in mind next time you're about to make some sweeping judgement.

And you're exactly as dumb as I think you are.

Answer the OP or fuck off.

Moar

the unconsoled

pic reminds me of tf2

>monochrome
>reminiscent of tf2

yes i was thinking of that too, and unlike delillo, ishiguro is actually good.

more depressing ass cities plz

>he thinks tf2's art is nothing more than just a large scale caricature
you'd do well to read/watch/listen to developer commentaries, blog posts, and interviews about the art style.
i mean FFS, they made all of the characters in monochrome before applying the repective color palettes.
the style is not about looking cartoony, it's about looking like old hand-painted advertisements.
they do this with contrasting colors, rim lighting,
and funky shadow transitions that go from light to blu to black abruptly.
the architecture also plays a big role in tf2. it's all industrial, farm-like, and art-deco.
the structures are all looming and intense on the outside, while very 60s on the inside.
ofc, this only really applies to valve-made maps.
user-made maps almost entirely ignore this.
the image looks like tf2 because the shadows have such stark transitions and the architecture is similar to that in tf2.

delillo is better than ishiguro, he's a prose genius.

how about an inhabitant of carcosa, the invention of morel, and in watermelon sugar

Kill yourself

obviously i will have to disagree with you about delillo, but thank you for your additions.

Who has a Nobel, Ishiguro or Delillo? :^)