Post a video, get a book rec

youtube.com/watch?v=Brdx7kmxx2I

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY
youtube.com/watch?v=pYjwyBW-gjk
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgpr0Cr52zg
youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic&index=11&list=PLPir0tVglKvWjOoF3J-jsgjawbVpM31t8
youtube.com/watch?v=01ViYZ-p1kw
youtube.com/watch?v=dxhj4Jg3dzU
youtube.com/watch?v=vb-qy4bc7rY
noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/gy5a59/john-maus-at-the-end-of-the-world
youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wkeuJyfACMQ
youtu.be/Ke-6WW-xGic
youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA
liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239
youtube.com/watch?v=6gYBXRwsDjY
youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6npDCDIRU
youtube.com/watch?v=ItMJtA8vfpw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=5Yt_TNKjuMY

youtube.com/watch?v=pYjwyBW-gjk

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgpr0Cr52zg

the book of the new sun

complete works of Plato. Sam would be happy

>not the cop killer version

cop killer is inferior. It doesn't have the pathos.

youtube.com/watch?v=7W6KlZd6Qic&index=11&list=PLPir0tVglKvWjOoF3J-jsgjawbVpM31t8

Was McVeigh Raskolnikov's conception of an extraordinary man?

youtube.com/watch?v=01ViYZ-p1kw

Reminder that Maus came out against Sam Chuck and Nick yesterday

literally just looked it up--he says nothing bad about them.

this. the p4k article tries to chop up his quotes; read the full interview

(((journos))) back at their old tricks

youtube.com/watch?v=dxhj4Jg3dzU

Emerson Complete and Schopenhauer essays

youtube.com/watch?v=vb-qy4bc7rY

2017 is wild.

>I googled, and I just see this video of a guy in Roman armor taking a piss on a TED lecture. Now after everything we've said, obviously I'm like, "Right on. Fucking TED." Then I saw some other stuff, where they were taking a piss on, whatever, cool people in Brooklyn and stuff like that. I liked their target so far as I could see.

>I said, "Oh yeah, they look like cool dudes. I'll go and do this." I said, "I want to sleep on the couch." I didn't want to come in and just sing a song and go. I wanted to be on the set and see. It was cool, the whole place, and to be on a TV set. They were super nice.
Then a few months later or whatever, one of the people from the label was like, "Yo, did you see this? You gotta say something." "They're Nazis," or something like that.

>Shit. A cult of a race and blood—that's an absolute obscenity. That's nothing other than disaster. That's just inarguably obscene, that sort of ideology.

>If the question too is why not just throw in your two cents about it or whatever, it's just so insanely complicated the way the biopolitics and the cults of race and blood, the residues of that, are rearing their ugly faces again in our situation. That's too complicated a thing to try to touch with [140] characters without running the risk of just turning the screw.

>I don't want to make any apology, but I also didn't want to... The guys I met were nice. They weren't burning crosses or doing anything like that. In other words, I never had, from what I know about it, any indication that anything other than certain instances of a sort of trolling was going on. What did they do that made them Nazis? Maybe I haven't looked into it. Or why were they alt-right people?

noisey.vice.com/en_us/article/gy5a59/john-maus-at-the-end-of-the-world

lmao

Then people were like, "This is a misogynist sketch." Then in that sense I'm thinking of the French feminist theory, this whole reading of it from that standpoint: the men do not acknowledge the woman as an agent, as having any subjectivity. She's just an object in their patriarchal economy. In that sense, it's like a feminist critique of where a woman is made to stand in a patriarchal, heteronormative reality.

youtube.com/watch?v=xbllxgxgQVQ

my god these MDE chodes are embarrassing.

how did they get their own show?

youtube.com/watch?v=wkeuJyfACMQ

NOW that's fucking edgy.

That sketch is a fucking classic

youtu.be/Ke-6WW-xGic

youtube.com/watch?v=6Prfg3vyZkA

liveleak.com/view?i=2c0_1507775239

youtube.com/watch?v=6gYBXRwsDjY

Post Office by Charles Bukowski

youtube.com/watch?v=Jj6npDCDIRU

youtube.com/watch?v=ItMJtA8vfpw

Hey moon is better in my opinion. I like the song more and its more subtle idk