This gets published and you don't

>This gets published and you don't
How does that make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AF6KZXXUWKXEF67VUTXRFJ23UBVQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdp?ie=UTF8
youtube.com/watch?v=lNGocn5SvZ8
goodreads.com/series/68086-divas-series
twitter.com/deneshadiamond?lang=fi
giowunderbar.blogspot.ca/?m=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is better than anything I've written, though.

Post something you wrote, but pick at random, no cherrypicking

I refuse to believe you are nonironically this shitty

>Lysidike took her ability to read his mind as a matter of course, but his converse power was still unsettling. Time was only Anaximander ever gleaned what she thought with any proficiency; but he deduced her nature from what his oily smarts told him was the nature of a person, and only sardonically hinted at his mastery. Tlexictli didn’t even have to puzzle to catch her straight away, so the privacy she took for a metaphysical given in her youth broke up, and she felt her disagreements with her husband as dumb sensory pressures, like heat or cold. Their cross-purposes weren’t any easier for their transparency, but there was nothing to worry over – they’d conducted business together before becoming sentimental.

Just stop being a pretentious cunt and you will write decently

God, you weren't kidding.
At least you have your honesty.

You are mistaken OP

This is probably one of the greatest pages ever FUCKING WRITTEN in post-modern literary history.

cool big words

You're scrambling the words too much, and forcing too many "big words" in.
Dumbing down your writing is not always a bad thing. In fact, in many instances, if can be a good thing.

This is absolute tryhard garbage. Please tell me you're joking.

Chill my dudes, I already said it was bad.

this reads like a prose generator from ten years ago with a lit-supplied wordset

Holy shit you're so right

how fucking dumb do you have to be to not realize that you're being baited by that user

But he's also right!

Harold Bloom had a wonderful quote about this kind of thing.

"You see a table made by a white guy and another made by a nigger. The white guy's table is strong and solid. The nigger's is wobbly and half broken already. Do you buy the nigger table simply out of some silly obligation to their culture? Of course not! So why the fuck would you waste time with one of their shitty books"

Harold Bloom is based af.

this, me too.

Wow, a jew supporting white culture

Sad thing is this author is actually acclaimed and this garbage isn't some one-hit wonder

That's a fucking retarded analogy though, tables are meant to serve a specific purpose unlike art.

how is that bad? you sound like one of those poeple who only read dead white guys and their fancy prose lmao
it's just a different type of expression, it's real and humane, deal with it

Wew, did he really?

you need to go back to r/books

>vacuumed sucked that muthafucka

which one of you is this?

amazon.com/gp/profile/amzn1.account.AF6KZXXUWKXEF67VUTXRFJ23UBVQ/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_pdp?ie=UTF8

Bait or not, I'd rather read this than the Diamond crap.

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK

>lysidike
>anaximander
>tlexictli

i wrote that muthafucka

I bet you my dick, if Hitler succeed we wouldn't have this garbage

>Woman trying to describe how does it feel to cum
Never imagined it would be this bad

>How does that make you feel?
Dank and pungent.

>weeb manchild can't recognize obvious satire
Colour me shocked

I could read it from top to bottom without zoning out from boredom like it happens in most critique threads, it's decent writing. Also the switch was surprising. I thought it was some shitty romance novel first. Makes me feel motived. Everyone can make it as long they aren't pure shit.

>as a matter of course
Sounds weird and pulled me out instantly. Props for being honest and self-aware, user.

what the fuck you madman

You're memeing(?)

Prove me wrong.
Whenever someone intellectually interacts with art then it's purpose has already been served. If you read the Bhagavad Gita and think to yourself "oh wow, those indians sure were a bunch of fucking retards" you still got something out of the fact that you read it and that interaction makes that piece of art meaningful, tables obviously don't work like that since if it's unable to stand on itself and sustain some kind of weight on it then it loses all value as a table.

I haven't laughed this hard in a while. Thank you user. I seriously have no idea what the fuck Im even reading

>Implying she is being ironical
Typical slut getting defensive when its obvious she should be making babies and not literature

Just because its engaging and/or different doesn't mean its good

If I want to pour shit in your coffee because it's unexpected and original, will it be a good idea?

@10144401
>OP asks for a random part
>Obviously sets up the shittiest garbage possible just for baiting purposes

>Just because its engaging and/or different doesn't mean its good

oh really?

youtube.com/watch?v=lNGocn5SvZ8

>doesn't mean its good
Perhaps not, but it's certainly good enough to get published. The only requirement of a published book is to sell, which usually happens when it's engaging. At the same time, most shit on Veeky Forums isn't, hence people who didn't get published have no one to blame but themselves.

>If I want to pour shit in your coffee because it's unexpected and original, will it be a good idea?
If you think that this will entertain you, it'd be a great idea based on the entertainment value. Though obviously you'd have to consider risks like getting the shit coffee all over you as a reaction, so it'd be also up to you to make a cost-benefits analysis.

>Shit on coffee isn't a bad idea because, see, you gain, personal entertainment, by ruining other people's day for the luls and keks
Individualistic moralistic relativists please don't talk to me

>ruining other peoples day by robbing them of their shitposting joy
Quite the sadistic choice.

>tfw my nuts have never risen from the sac of my balls
Have I been doing it wrong this whole time?

Holy balls please tell me this whole book is just a fucking joke book and not actually considered literature jesus fuck I can imagine a fucking jungle coon writing something like this.

you tryhard

What? This is nigger tier writing you fuck.

Man, why are you so salty it's not like anyone is forcing you to read it.

>hurr you decry the awful writing presented in a piece of media
>XD salty AyyeF

you have to leave

Maïly Serra obviously.

>oily smarts

lurk moar

this is unironically worse than OP post.

please stop writing like this, it's unreadable

t. actual schizophrenic

>oily smarts
my sides

>cross-purposes

>oily smarts
stealing this even though I have no fucking clue what you meant by it

Anons first post, cute

how many times did u have to use a thesaurus for that?

>oily smarts
>those names
the fuck are you even trying to say here

yikes

O I L Y S M A R T S

>satire

it isn't satire. de'nesha diamond (lmao that pen name, at least I hope it is) is a popular author of those paperbacks you see in the negroid section at wal-mart, there is a whole genre of shit written in the style of OP

I believe 99,9% of humanity is unable to comprehend this, me included

>Time was only Anaximander ever gleaned what she thought with any proficiency; but he deduced her nature from what his oily smarts told him was the nature of a person, and only sardonically hinted at his mastery

I don't understand fuck does this mean there is literally no continuity between words

oof user oh no

this is premium Veeky Forumsposting

the small brains in the room will not understand, but to those who have unlocked true mastery, a world of hilarity and insight await

Rolling

She's actually real and has fans. 5 stars on goodreviews and her twitter is #YASSSQUEENSLAYY tier stuff crying about trump

goodreads.com/series/68086-divas-series
twitter.com/deneshadiamond?lang=fi

I'm not sure how to react to this, I'm pretty concerned but I'm also kind of relieved this only seems to be in the Afro-American community on the other side of the pond

This will surely become a pasta. If you have more, please don't hesitate in sharing!

yeah, I should have said it's a US thing here there are literally walls of this shit at bookstores and supermarkets etc., it's simply Niggers: The Genre. I aint even trying to be turbo racist but these books are basically every retarded thing about african-americans spilled onto a page, all of these books are predictably about drugs, street gangs, strong independent black women, and graphic depictions of sexual intercourse, laid out in the most cringeworthy darkie slang possible.

the fact that this exists and no angel of judgement has nuked this shitty dirtball of a planet a thousand times over is irrefutable evidence that there is no god

They are actually written by white guys whose pen names are the most ridiculous they can imagine. It's just like the many male authors who write erotica and call themselves Sasha, Lucia or Veronica

citation needed

a lot of these authors are public people and indeed blacks, unless you mean they're ghostwritten.

the quote in the OP is unironically better than this
at least I got a half-chub from imagining the lady sucking dick
tho I did get a laugh from yours ("oily smarts")

>loving the light now shining in her eyes

Is unironically the worst part

I WRITE DAMN I WRITE AND THIS SWINE HAS THE GOOD MONEY TO FET PUBLISHED
READ ME!!! I know i got goods i got the palate to feed you people with good ART!!!! .....Mr.Gior Kovacs at your service....!!!!
giowunderbar.blogspot.ca/?m=1

Hello. Oily here. Ask me anything Veeky Forums related.

Hi Don!, easy on the smarts ya here

i read the names and man, i really wish i hadn't

>is irrefutable evidence that there is no god

Or proof that satan exists?

Instant laughing fit. If this is meant to be a form of satire, well done. If not, your thought process is a worthy study subject.

People say the author is dead anyways and intention doesn't matter so thanks for the laughs mate

I am
by The Aggre Kid

i am without you, it’s
tearing me apart
inside because i am, without
you, you
gave me a
blooberry stronge
& rye?!?

mirror, as of right now you have
done is made the people as
they hear the
flowers. all because
i ignored your
love you loos your love unlike
any
other mail,including the snail.
gotta write bak to bak..

hi
bak,what’s up? gotta
go now,so write bak. the more you
send,the more you receive. so,go
and retrieve. do you
think of the world human
without them the world
human without them the world or
somewhere near
you no
matter what, we’ll always
be together in
my heart
where should i write?

The fact that people call you reddit because you used @, when in fact you didn't want to give him (you)s is concerning.

Reddo. Get out.

Incredible.

>oily smarts
lol

This will be remembered in the future

I'd really be interested in knowing what writers influenced you and what's your genre of choice. Please rrspond

I sincerely hope this is satire

The only thing I can figure is that this is sci-fi, that's the "purpose" of all the weird phrases and names. Am I correct?

>sci-fi
Looks more like urban fantasy or some Neil Gayman shit.