From a Nietzschean-Stirnerist perspective, is it justifiable to use your power to sexually exploit hot women?

From a Nietzschean-Stirnerist perspective, is it justifiable to use your power to sexually exploit hot women?

Any books on this?

I don't think you can really say it's the correct egoist choice when it so reliably ends up blowing in your face and ruining your life (justifiably so)

Not a great way to maximize net pleasure

hum only women and their provider care about sex

Wtf dont tell me

>Nietzschean-Stirnerist
Two very different philosopher and ethics. Two different perspectives.

But from a Nietzschean perspective there's no ''justifiable'' or ''unjustifiable'' actions, only actions people like or dislike.
>There's no such thing as a moral phenomena, only moral interpretation of phenomena.

Nietzsche does not justify anything, rather he goes beyond all justification.
>maximize net pleasure
"We have discovered happiness" -- say the Last Men, and they blink.

What a cutie.

What's the point of success and power if you can't exploit hot women?

Not needing to exploit them because you have money and power, and they'll naturally gravitate towards you.

This is shopped right?

>Nietzschean-Stirnerist

If you have success and power and women aren't already seeking you out, you are a genetic failure and don't deserve intimate contact of any kind

>Nietzschean-Stirnerist perspective

No. It will pretty much always backfire. You basically allow a woman to subjugate you, with some basic primal pleasure in return. With the rest of your life or at least future, damaged or ruined.

did the jews steal your image size?

The (((Weinstein))) scandal is an elaborate deception concocted by the (((elites))), using a fall guy to distract from more important news like the Awan story.

Also: you won't keep getting away with this, Dan (((Schneider))).

truly activates the brain

Hot women sexually exploit men by default.

What happens after they blink

Was /pol/ right this whole time? Who am I supposed to believe now?

>old hags
>hot
fukin LMAO
no, there is not a single attractive female past age 15

All of this celebrity shit is a distraction.

It makes me sad to see people who are supposedly "redpilled" (I know, I know...) constantly re-post whatever the mainstream news deems is newsworthy.
And I'm even supposed to feel sorry for those whores who fucked some fat Jew to get ahead...

Fuck Veeky Forums and fuck underage "people".

The people who talk about the jewish problem are right. Pol is merely one of those places and people have been talking about this problem for thousands of years.

too many people fail to understand this basic law

>Nietzschean-Stirnerist
so you haven't read either of them?

quentin/noteruma pls

When did Veeky Forums become the new /pol/?
This board has really let itself go.

Veeky Forums is a redpilled board now
deal with it

Willickers
Old rich men are horny

I'll be sure to hate jooze now thx

(((Weinstein)))
(((Weiner)))
(((Epstein)))

Dan "get in the van" (((Schneider)))

Oh, yes, what a (((Cohen)))-cidence

>~90% of entertainment industry
>~90% of sexual predators in entertainment industry are Jewish
>"JEWS MUST ALL LOVE TO RAPE"
You aren't working at the proper level of analysis here, bub

>Nietzschean-Stirnerist
t. Retard who hasn't read either of them. Nietzsche is as close to Stirner as Rand is to both of them. You might as well have said Randian-Nietzschean-Stirnerite and it would had made as much sense.
The word you are looking for is "Egoist" stupid.

>/pol/
>redpilled

Most leftists would consider Nietzsche a fascist if he were alive writing today, and they'd be right

not the goose

Everybody loves cute little girls, user.

I can't see any notion of morality that can possibly justify such an act, which means that if you're doing so you are renouncing to morality itself.
You can do so, no supernatural power is there to stop you, but you should still know that there is no justification for your actions. If you're still willing to do so, fine, I hope they catch you, but the lack of justifications is still there.
Also notice that nihilism does not imply the adherence to such behaviours. One can be a nihilist and still not exploit sexually young women: it's your choice.

>leftists
>right about anything

>alt right
>right about anything

Two sides of the same shitty coin.

The leftists are right about some degree of redistribution of wealth being required
The alt-right are right about preservation of culture

>Two sides of the same shitty coin.
No

They are both a product of the modern capitalist democracy we live in. Both equally retarded, though in slightly different ways.

It's an over-generalization and you know it. There is a side that clearly cares for his next fellow man and his rights, and there's one that that doesn't.

I don't know, I haven't thought it that far

>conservatives=right
I think you have some misunderstandings about politics my friends

Everyone on here is lam e as fuck and a fucking square internet kid. stop posting think for yourself op dummy

>caring for your fellow man
Exactly where all you faggots go wrong.