Damn

damn...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ravenckhg
youtu.be/Xa_db5l0q4Q
youtube.com/watch?v=68NHUV5me7Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shut it down

peterson is /r/T_D civnat kekistani intellectualism personified, he offers no real solutions, and blames inanimate things for all our problems

youtube.com/watch?v=-4Ravenckhg

youtu.be/Xa_db5l0q4Q

you know the guy in the video you just posted is an unironic trump supporter and anti-semite, right?

wtf NO WAY

HaHa just ANOTHER example of the King of KeK using 'The Logos' to speak the damn truth about these post-modern neo-marxist pseudo-intellectual left leaning professors! This is awesome! His deep, penetrating thought—that large groups tend to have few leaders—truly shows why Professor Jordan B Peterson is the heir apparent to Nietzsche and Jung; the foremost philosopher of today who is going to save The West from the belly of the whale, and that's NO JOKE! Every time i see Jordan BTFO a garbo lefty professor i imagine i'm watching Socrates trounce all those sophists in Athens, and you just know that people in future will be watching his lectures in the same way we read Plato! Serious respect from a fellow kekistani.

Are you really so desperate to try and fit in on a Lunar Gazing and Constellation Fetishists Society Forum that you are trying to criticize an obvious fact stated by a man who makes more in one month from a meme self-starter website alone than you will ever see in your virginity arrested life? A man drowning in prime psychology undergrad and anti-PoMo pussy on the daily and who doesn't even know that your pseudo-intellectual panties are in a bunch, or that they even exist at all? Is this really what you've let your life become?
Just stop

>criticizes peterson for being a harbinger of reddit trump supporter intellectualism
>posts some MAGA sperg - who basically agrees with him but has a grievance with the fact he doesn't "name the jew" - as evidence

>criticizes peterson for being a harbinger of reddit trump supporter intellectualism
>posts some MAGA sperg who agrees with him
How's that not evidence?

>posts some pop airhead

>giphy[1].gif
pretty shallow and tribalistic reasoning you have there, aren't you guys supposed to be hardcore against 'generalisations' of other human beings? Or does that just apply to your own side in the same sense as le intolerance to intolerant mental gymnastics?

Truly/.. a rival to Nietzsche's aphorisms...

>this autism
You can't criticize Peterson if you're a braindead Drumpf supporter yourself. Maybe try opening a book sometime? :)

>giphy[3].gif

>1502148703223.jpg

Sounds like a Niel Degrasse Tyson tweet

holy...

youtube.com/watch?v=68NHUV5me7Q

tl;dr: Peterson was right about bill c-16. You're not going to prison, but you'll definitely be fined for "misgendering" some subhuman

>everyone who voted either loved hillary or muh drumpf, only two options

>#NotAllConservatives

Did Peterson actually said that communism didn't come to the west under the banner of communism ? Did he actually said that ?

I enjoyed your anguish.

that fucking top

>Jordan "Most problems between men and women today is caused by the morning after pill" Peterson

commies love shit, look at her nose she was snorting it LOL

>"Trump is 'unstable,' 'losing a step,' and 'unraveling.'"
>He is described as "increasingly unfocused and consumed by dark moods," particularly since his chosen candidate in the Alabama Senate race, Luther Strange, lost the primary runoff and he began to suspect that "his cult of personality was broken."
>Trump vented to his longtime security chief, Keith Schiller, “I hate everyone in the White House! There are a few exceptions, but I hate them!”

I'm enjoying Trump's anguish.

it’s like he was born yesterday

>unironically quoting SALON fanfiction
cope