This isn't some sort of shocking contrast. The one leads to the other, the latter is implicitly contained in the former...

This isn't some sort of shocking contrast. The one leads to the other, the latter is implicitly contained in the former. 50 Shades of Grey is the logical development of 'Manifesto of the 343 Sluts' by Simon de Beauvoir or 'Woman Suffrage', by Emma Goldman. Feminism was never "right" or "pure" or "good"; not in the 1890s, 1920s or 1970s.

The question is how do we close pandora's box (vageen)? It hasn't aged well at all, and is only getting worse.
Many, young impressionable college girls are forced to read "modern classics" by Atwood, Dworkin, Steinem, and their ilk which teach them that wrong is right, and false is true, and that freedom i.e submitting to your most base drives is the highest ideal of life.

Agreed. Feminism is a cancer, and to see women scantily dressed is an affront to everything our white ancestors built. We need to get women back in the kitchen where they belong. But how do we make women realize that women are better off as hpme makers? Can we simply do it by force? I'm not optimistic, seeing how the world has crumbled after giving women the right to vote.
Can we count on Lord Kek's meme magic to save us?

nobody cares

it is natural for men like you to crave the validation of their existence and get depressed if they fail to feel relevant, responsible, dutiful.
The best way for a man to cater his need for approval is to serve some woman (and some of her children) through emotional&financial support, which he sees as ''a childish useless submissive woman'' [or whore and he feels betrayed by her]
Men are pleased to contribute to someone else life, to support their family.

Why women are a good way to feel relevant? Because women love to be provided for and each woman will always find a man ready to please her.
[for most men, the best feeling of feeling real is when the girl moans from your cock in her pussy, or for the most impotent, their tongue in the pussy]

THe problem for men is that they are disposable in the eyes of each woman, since all men wish to serve the few women who talk to them.
Men must thus invent several ways to please women, invention and creativity which strengthen their feeling of being worthy, relevant, in touch with reality.
Men are too impotent to find other way to feel real.
Once that the a woman replaces a man by another provider, the man gets very upset and depressed.
THis leads men to think that they are better than women, stronger, smarter and that they must built a life outside women. Some men manage to indeed built an empire, but they will always loose it for some women.
Women give meaning to men and betas, no matter how successful outside women, will always give up everything for some relationship with some woman who claim to fancy them.

I realize that this is a troll thread and not a serious discussion, but I would suggest that the picture on the right is extreme fringe and does not exist outside of elite individuals in certain colleges on the coasts. I have never seen these people outside of "higher" learning, and when women have children they become far, far more conservative.

Thats a big one...

>fedora meme . jpg

yes feminists are notorious for their atheism and hatred of the sacred, in favor of everything profane and low. Good point.

At your age your grangrandpa was either starting his own family or fighting a war. Then, there you are: a basement dwellee typing out illiterate rants about feminism on a board over whoch you are wasting your entire life.
This is a shocking contrast.

this.
it's pathetic OP. Fix your lonely depression. Grab self-help books or something.

>Then, there you are: a basement dwellee typing out illiterate rants about feminism on a board over whoch you are wasting your entire life.
I agree, but feminism caused this. Women are to blame and our degenerate culture for making me this way

No, you see, feeeemales are now the biggest sluts since the fall of Rome, so akshually the moral thing for him to do is to stay out of the gene pool.

>pandora's box
it was a fucking JAR. go read Works and Days

Thank you for your concern.
But my life is exceedingly blessed and while dying in glorious battle is highly improbable marriage is on the horizon.

>read a self-help book
I have the church fathers and saints for that. No need for modern (((pop-psych))) nonsense.

Of course it would be shocking if you live in 1915 seeing woman with "VOTES FOR WOMEN", you would say "WHAT A WHORES FUCK THEM" same as you say it now for those topless sluts.
You guys just hate woman. Leave those genres alone, yee

>my life is blessed
>is consumed with ressentiment

Really makes me think

This but ironically

Feminism is abhorrent politically but usefyl esthetically. Knowledge of the "female perspective" allows male writers to produce better, complete works more reflective of totality of human experience. Unfortunately, it drives female writers to be even worse, which is a giant shame.

>lit - literature

Your slippery slope argument is horse shit. Women wear "slut" as a badge of pride among themselves because men have been calling them sluts for ever. Blacks wear "nigger" as a badge of pride among themselves because whites have been calling them "nigger" forever.

Women are getting around to walking around with their shirts off and practicing sexual promiscuity, both things men have been encouraged to do forever. If this makes you angry, you need to realize that other people enjoying your privileges does not amount to you losing your privileges.

Moreover, if you're really upset by the lack of modesty in these women, then lead by example. Be modest. Raise modest children. That's the best you can do.

Maybe save up some money, by some property, and have a commune which enforces your values. The mormons have done this.

You cannot and will not revert society with your outrage at the ideas on display here, you can only inflame the minds of people who embrace this kind of sexual freedom into being even more outrageous. This is the principle behind all trolling.

I've been waiting years for white boys to catch onto this and start calling each other crackers in solidarity, but nope. Nothing. Just more puritanical outrage and pearl clutching while they pretend to be the ones who embrace the "rebellious" and "politically incorrect" ideals.

Transhumanism is going to render all these things irrelevant soon enough, and the rich and powerful will have their hands on that first.

Your first and foremost concern should be the fact that slavery is going to be reintroduced by the ruling class as they use technology and law to triple their lifespan and halve the lifespan of the poor while they escape from Earth and establish an interplanetary feudal hegemony.

You should be concerned that eight people control more wealth than the bottom half of the planet, and are using it to create circumstances which will leave your grandchildren in bondage.

But no, the scary sluts are really what's gonna destroy us all.

>>is consumed with ressentiment
>all critique is ressentiment
curious thought

Give this generation the same level of government subsidies and they will do the same as their grandparents did.

>You cannot and will not revert society with your outrage at the ideas on display here, you can only inflame the minds of people who embrace this kind of sexual freedom into being even more outrageous. This is the principle behind all trolling.

I think decadence has a habit of "reverting itself" quite nicely. Birth rates of feminists, atheist/liberals, gays, transhumanists, neets and mgtows, and all manner of social misfits are exceedingly low, unsustainable actually. And it's a fact that children are predominately influenced by their parents when it comes to social, religious and political outlook, so it's only a matter of time before the bad elements of society marginalize themselves via their "freedom ideology" i.e contraception, abortion, gay, promiscuity, bug-chasing, or simply refusing to have children in favor of "economic freedom", etc. It's sad, it's going to hurt them more than they realize.

The real players in the future won't be "transhumanists" so much as it will be Sunni Muslims and traditional Christians, the two groups with birthrates above sustainable.