So, is that it for Europe?

So, is that it for Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/en/africa-population-growth-key-at-au-summit/a-39505136
theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/mar/15/why-have-four-children-when-you-could-have-seven-contraception-niger?CMP=share_btn_tw
youtube.com/watch?v=FutdOaDXOg0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The ARGUMENT is it's last hope. The last stand of western civilization

No way, it's just beginning. We just have to make sure we take out the jewish oligarchs and institutions responsible for this when the time comes.

Can you elaborate further besides posting an image of a clickbait news headline?

It's the solution. Although Macron not so much.

Jej, ITT?

dude youre on Veeky Forums, thats a careful and well thought out thesis

Depends, Merkel is screwed for the next few years so it will be interesting to see what comes of it.

She's already had to agree to a 200k migrant cap despite adamantly stating for years there won't be a cap.

Murray is bit of a pussy, he's scared to talk about what really matters, aka the ethnic/racial changes.
Islam isn't taking over Europeans, it's just something brown people carry with them.

Low iq inbred pakis for the uk. Nogs for the swedes / france. Berko arabs for the germans. Europe is fucked.

>Europe was a beacon of stability before those darn Arabs came in

stop

But we haven't had a war with each other for years!

>americans actually believe this

This but unironically

>oh no those 90%+ native ethnicity nation states are fucked
>t. 62% white shithole
every tiem

I'm not even /pol/ but I really, really don't want this happen. The whole idea of replacing your population with foreigners is insane. I sincerely hope there is a push back.

I mean america used to be 90% white as well.

Personally I think western europe is definitely fucked I hope it happens fast enough so that eastern europe learns from it cause now we got some (((businessmen)) claiming we need immigrants

Yup. Western civilization has failed

Starts with you, bud. Get hip to why it's happening (jews) and do what you can to stop them.

>Get hip to why it's happening (jews)

For whom? You, you sad sack of shit? You should consider it a success, based on how you're allowed to live despite being genetic trash

Good news my brothers! I have received word from St. Gabriel that Based Benedict will save Western Civilization on the next full moon, but only if you type "BLESS YOU BASED BENEDICT"

>Western civilization has failed
America has a very bright future ahead of it.

>we got some (((businessmen)) claiming we need immigrants
Smart people. Brownies hanging on for dear life to their asylum permits make for infinitely better workers than all the lazy handyman trash from Eastern Europe. Barring Czechs, Russians and Slovenes, virtually all Eastern Europeans are worthless niggers.

>the JEWS did it

I need a meatier explanation than that. It's liberals who are to blame, with their self-loathing white guilt and anti-Europeanism. Jews don't want hordes of Muslims either.

You aren't on /b/, retard

But the Catholic Church supports immigration

Who embedded white guilt and self loathing into white people

The Jews -- i.e. the arch enemies of the Muslims -- want to make the world into an Islamic caliphate.
The Jews -- as the group of people who control everything and benefit from capitalism more than any other group of people -- also want to overthrow capitalism, abolish property, and instate communism.

It's called the redpill, sweety

Europe is not fucked at all. The invaders jews have imported over there are completely incompatible and most are functionally retarded. They could be removed with ease if the jewish problem was dealt with. America has spics that are much less of a direct threat but this could allow the problem to become more long term if whites can't obtain the resolve to remove them. But again dealing with these problems begins and ends with dealing with the jews bribing our governments, running our luegenresse operations, and being in charge of the institutions exacerbating the problem. The jewish problem is what must be dealt with first.

lets hope so

Are you lying or stupid? Jews are the main people promoting mass immigration into the west. Liberals are merely their useful idiots.

You're starting to sound a bit like a Nazi, m8

Lol, notsees haven't existed for 70 years. Your jewish brainwashing is showing, bruv.

I spent Jan-June of this year in Paris

it's fucked

That traffic is worse and the metro is still fucked but apart from that it's more or less exactly the same way it was 20 years ago.

I know. Let it continue to become fucked. France is so centralized that as Paris collapses the rest of the country will become stronger then cordon off the problem until the French gather the resolve to take their capital back.

No it's not. It's much less french and much more african and arab.

Immigration is merely a facade used distract you and to cover the real goal of the Jews: they want the world to become a global kleptocratic regime at their control and to do this they are using China. Look it up. Both America and Europe are declining while China is facing a never-ending growth. In a few years China will be the dominant force in the world and no one will be able to stop them. First the Jews used communism to impoverish and weaken the nation, then when the Chinese were poor and weak enough they implemented capitalism and started using child slave labor to enrich the (((ruling class))) (their puppets). Is no surprise that they chose China to do this, since asians, unlike white men, are literally bugmen and incapable of any spiritual thought.

The entire world is fucked.

There are Somalis in Minnesota, Haitians in Chile, Senegalese in Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil, Sudanese in Africa...

Just like the homo sapiens went out of Africa and wiped out other human races like the Neanderthals, the black race will wipe out everyone else in the next century.

The entire world is fucked.

There are Somalis in Minnesota, Haitians in Chile, Senegalese in Argentina, Uruguay and Southern Brazil, Sudanese in Australia...

Just like the homo sapiens went out of Africa and wiped out other human races like the Neanderthals, the black race will wipe out everyone else in the next century.

He warned us ... he warned us that this is what birth control would do ... but no, we didn't listen did we, we only listened to what we wanted to hear ...

>t. a faggot who wasn't even born 20 years ago
It's exactly the same. French migration comes mostly from former colonies and the recent migrant crisis didn't change much. Besides most of the blacks live in the South in shitholes like Marseille anyways.

Your perspective on the jewish problem is odd and incomplete. Immigration is not a facade whatsoever, it is the primary threat to white nations. I've lived in China, China is the facade. East Asians are incapable of innovation and their success is tied to American consumerism. China is also facing enormous internal problems that makes it incredibly unstable in the long term.

I don't get how people think that wanting to get rid of immigrants is "racist"

If anything this is the best possible thing that could happen for the white race - being white doesn't mean anything if everyone else is.

What I'm worried about is European culture, heritage and so on

I visited Paris 15 years ago and a few years ago as well. It is very different and that you're trying to claim it hasn't changed is absurd.

China is becoming blacked too

Go to 21st century Hong Kong and Shenzhen some time, both are full of niggers

>90+
Try 85 for thr UK, about half of french babies being nomwhite, etc

Yeah, a Sino-Jewish elite ruling over the new foreign lumpenprole, sounds vibrant. Well, at least I'm Jewish.

dw.com/en/africa-population-growth-key-at-au-summit/a-39505136

>"The goal is not to limit birth rates," said Minister Kaffa Rékiatou Christian Jackou. "The goal is to have a strong, responsible and active working population." Jackou is the minister for population in Niger, the African country with the highest population growth rate, where a woman gives birth to an average of 7.6 children.

theguardian.com/global-development-professionals-network/2017/mar/15/why-have-four-children-when-you-could-have-seven-contraception-niger?CMP=share_btn_tw

>Despite having the highest fertility rate in the world, women and men alike in Niger say they want more children than they actually have – women want an average of nine, while men say they want 11.

Now imagine all those children born in the last year migrating north into Europe. Can you imagine European governments refusing their entry, specially if global warming makes countries like Niger (even more) unlivable?

It's over. We should just enjoy the last decades of Western civilization as we know it before every major city in Europe and the Americas becomes like Lagos.

well the thing is:

London and Birmingham are about 10% white
Everywhere else is like 95% white

I have been to those places. They aren't "full of niggers" and China is 98% Chinese so it's much less of an issue there.

How long ago?

>He unironically replied to my obvious shitpost
Absolute madman

It hasn't. They were nearly as many blacks 15 years ago and new arrivals are mostly reserved to banlieus which you wouldn't be visiting anyways. I'm not denying a migration problem, I'm simply stating that your /pol/-tier fantasies are simply wrong.

There's literally no frenchmen on the right bank anymore

Ok wise guy. I'll indulge you. What gives the Jews this magic mind controlling power? I've known some Jews and while they do have a certain cleverness about them, it's certainly nothing out of the ordinary.

~2-3. They're kept in certain areas and are not a long term threat. From what I've read the Chinese are pretty proactive and not hesitant about dealing with the problem too.

You weren't there around June 2015, were you?

Anyways there are already parts of hong kong where you won't even find a single asian person, it's just a matter of time before it's like anywhere else.

Jews are authoritarians who control nearly all of the media in the west. Read up about the jewish problem, they are and have from the start been behind the promotion of mass immigration into the west. From Kalergi to Hart-Celler to the Open Society Foundation, the destruction occurring now is jewish.

So they're responsible for all the hot brown girls I'm seeing everywhere?

wtf I love the jews now

All of them? Can't you simply allow that some Jews have liberal views that are corrosive to western society?

youtube.com/watch?v=FutdOaDXOg0

Be a selfish faggot and breed out into the low IQ hordes. Whites need to cull our ranks anyway.

Jews are tribal and inbred. Using the 'not all jews' argument is a mistake individualist Europeans are prone to make, but it is all jews since their tribalism means they will almost never go against another jew. You will lose if you continue to try and judge them on an individual basis.

don't mind if I do

And I encourage you. If you're willing to throw away your own heritage for some sideways pussy you were always the weakest among us.

thanks

Im a 6'2, well-built blond hair/blue eyed phd student btw

Why would the Jews want to give Islam a power base in Europe? Israel and the Arab world are mortal enemies. It would make no sense for them to multiply fronts.

They aren't enemies at all, they're literally semitic cousins. Jews have not only historically gotten along well in arab lands, jews were responsible for letting the north American arabs into Spain -- they call it the jewish "golden era." They are also assisting expansionist Israel by removing fighting age males from the region. Jews hate whites much more than arabs.

Sure you are, buddy. But no one's trying to stop you here regardless.

>It's like the jews

>stick to your culture and race, stay relatively endogamous but preach for genetic diversity
>race is watered down with others, white europeans, the people that conquered the world have become the unicorn in a matter of two centuries

>by 2217 other cultures are behind, mixed and plugged in to their devices, the few whites have joined the jews at the top of the pyramid

It's a crisis now manifested in literature. The Dark Enlightenment movement is correct to suggest that the works of voltaire on multiculturalism were propaganda, that democracy should be avoided at all costs because the masses are bleating sheep that will always resort to group tyranny.

>200 000k cap

The migrant crisis has led me to believe I must be insane. What occured was the most absurd and frightening series of events I have ever seen unfold in Europe during my life. But everyone actes as if it were normal. Barely anyone spoke up. They literally pretended that migrants and refugees were somehow in anyway synonymous. No one was fazed.

I came to the conclusion that it must be me that is insane, not everyone else.

>historicism

I'm starting to like this guy. If only he was the president of a white country...

God I would love to take a baseball bat to one of you people. Absolutely mental arguments and never anything to show for it other than "uhhhhh propaganda makes you think the way you do"
If Jews are coming after you all you'd do the rest of us a favor by going full on heavens gate, it'd certainly increase levels of intellect in a general sense.

Jews can't vote in these policies by themselves, dude. Left/liberal voters did it

>implying the death of the grand narratives isn't the grandest narrative yet

U N D E R G R A D U A T E I N T E L L E C T

fuck off Stefan

>Anyways there are already parts of hong kong where you won't even find a single asian person
that figures since hong kong is british

>Jews have not only historically gotten along well in arab lands
Holy shit wtf are you smoking? Do we live on the same planet?
>They are also assisting expansionist Israel by removing fighting age males from the region.
That assessment is so wrong in so many ways.

I thought I was the only one for a while too.

You're not: loony bins and fringe movements for radicalised morons with no life perspectives are filled with your ilk.

You misunderstand me, I'm no polprole. But the shit that happened on New Years and what Sweden has pulled is simply unprecedented in modern Europe and absolutely dangerous down the road.

You're /pol/-lite. You're one bad day away from raving like a maniac about da jooz.

His "grand narrative" is more eu, less france, more cheap immigrant labor force
France would've been better off with Le Pen

>the poor, innocent, completely powerless jooz dindu nuffin, not once---not ever

You are wrong.

Look into your not so distant future user.
This is going to be you.