Hi, I'm user and I just ordered Madame Bovary and Fanged Noumena. Say something nice about me

Hi, I'm user and I just ordered Madame Bovary and Fanged Noumena. Say something nice about me.

I wish you pleasant reading, but please don't do this.

Salammbô'd have gone better with Nick Land than Mme. B.

Good work doe.

Thank you and sorry
I can always read it next :)

you're autistic

Well at least you found a book with a character you can sympathize with, user. :^D

Madame Bovary is boring as fuck and Flaubert was an autistic hack.

You coud have bought another Flaubert (doesn't have a work not worth reading) instead of that autistic trash.

schizo-connection fields initiated
I realise the Truth god told me through this thread
NIck Land and Flaubert ODD combo, serial explanation:= Nickland. has syphilis. maupassant circuits, mutated flesh. syphilis philosophy. forget schizoanalysis. syphoanalysis. the way of the future.

:)
Dont be rude

You didn't do this in public.
I believe Vonnegut did a book about this. I want to say Breakfast of Champions explains it's about syphilis in the intro but it's been a long while.

Nick Land is a meme author and Flaubert is an even older meme.

If they are memes it must be because of something

>Flaubert is an even older meme
And, you know, also one of the greatest author and prose stylist who ever lived.

Just canceled FN because I realized how autistic it was.

You are awesome
I'm glad you're committing to reading and bettering yourself
I liked the image you posted, it says very nice things
These are things you can feel good about
You have a lot of good things to offer the people around you and they're fortunate to know you

You're probably a weird autist, but one of the interesting ones, and at this point I honestly prefer that to another vapid nonentity telling me what they watched on Netflix over the weekend. Don't let the bastards get you down.

Thanks, I think most autists here must be pretty interesting beings, they just need to letting memes degenerate their brains

Stale bait m8.

Yeah, I read like 25% of it until it became clear she was never going to be happy and I gave up on the huge slog of endless prose ahead of me.

Just get the Nick Land Reader made by people from Veeky Forums.

>tfw you go out of your way for OP and just get ignored

You have a good taste in image macros.

Link or a more nondescript pointer to location?

volafile dot org/r/e7dcd1z0

If you need more Land/Urbanomic/Accelerationist stuff, then just tell me and I'll drop it into the room.

Will do, maybe, some day!
-Gotta read that all first
>25+ minutes bathroom break is growing in suspiciousness
I only know bit (read some descriptions of this stuff {like [of sorts] crashing our [cultural trading] system and conventions [beyond and within] our language so something may arise [not sure about what that might or is meant to be in this context though]} and the above posted modified succ-meme picture).

\Great, awesome, thank you again/

Plebs who don't know French but think they can have an opinion about French literature.