ITT: Words that do not belong in books

I'll start.
>despite

What a stupid fucking thread, OP, you dumb faggot fuck.

The correct answer is dingleberry.

>like

>the

>[insert adverb]

checkmate

>and

>stretched his legs

>was

>riverrun, my asshole snapped forward with a sickening squelch. from it, a glistening, crimson, fleshy pipe oozing a brownish-green liquid, like watery sewage-paste, highlighted by the scarletness of my prolapsed rectum. my gay friend Rascario's tongue flicked up and down the floppy appendage, circling around the descended hole and lightly pushing the pink organ inside the extraordinarily loose orifice, sucking it with a slurping echo the salty runaway juices.

said [adverb]

90% of the time this is unecessary

Almost impossible to escape in the English language, son.

>He

>a

cummy

>she

HAS NO STYLE

>we

WUZ

I'll start.
>OP

>bababadalgharaghtakamminarronnkonnbronntonnerronntuonnthunntro
varrhounawnskawntoohoohoordenenthurnuk
>pftjschute
> tumptytumtoes
> Killykillkilly
>tegotetabsolvers
>muzzlenimiissilehims

KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

>stretch
>legs

>adverbs are bad meme

>class relations

>whilst
This word doesn't belong anywhere, and I curse the name of anyone who uses it.

Not inherently, but a lot of young writers need to learn to cut them down and think about when to use them.

>whereas

>irregardless

IT'S NOT A WORD STOP USING IT AAAAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAH

>smorgasbord
>potpourri

>and

Is this from Game of Thrones?

Nice Veeky Forums meme

Irregardless of user's autistic whining, everybody continued to use his proscribed word, because for all intensive purposes Irregardless and regardless of mean the same thing.

the -ed version of any past tense with a 'u/o' variation.
ie. dived instead of dove or hanged instead of hung.
I hate it. I hate it so much.

kekekkkkek

>sheitttttt

>kekekkkkek
I agree, Finnegans Wake is full of words that do not belong in books.

by Vladimir Nabokov

In dialogue, any word can fit.
But otherwise; really.

What about "Hanged Man".

There are exceptions where the alternative is worse, of course, but I still hate it.

I'll remember this whilst I'm on Veeky Forums. By the way, my name is Dan (((Schneider))). Full name: Dan "get in the van" Schneider. Most people just call me Dirty Dan.

HE

CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

>Only then I knelt down in front of him. He slapped my cheek with his flaccid cock. The sound of skin lashing my cheekbones made me tingle under my manly armor. "Aye," I said, "pull back the foreskin." He obliged and I knocked his member around with my tongue. The taste of smegma was pleasant in the early morning. "The dragons will make an appearance soon," he said. My mouth foamed at the mere mention of dragons. I recalled when that midget ass-fucking three hookers in a tent built upon a sunny meadow. The memory a huge dick of such a small man and the penetrated rectums made me tingle under my manly armor again.
"Something quotable," I said, "there is something important I have to say, now that I'm absolutely at no risk of death." All I heard was the sound of a thousand arrows hitting my cum-covered manly body.
Shit, cum, cock, cunt, blood, dragon, pussy, anal, asshole, eggs, balls, sucking, fucking, midgets balls deep.

Now it is.

The first word here is obviously an onomatopoeia, and the last one refers to Muslims